Thread: Purchase the New Elvis Tee and Poster and Help Restore the USS Arizona Memorial

Purchase the New Elvis Tee and Poster and Help Restore the USS Arizona Memorial

Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc., Pacific Historic Parks and the National Park Service are teaming up again to help raise funding for the restoration of the USS Arizona Memorial. Elvis fans can now purchase the new Elvis t-shirt (available in men and women styles, just $19.95) and poster (just $1...

More...

Backstage Pass

Re: Purchase the New Elvis Tee and Poster and Help Restore the USS Arizona Memorial

Interesting, they remove the plaque Elvis received for his significant contribution to the Memorial, and now they are promoting Elvis tee shirts and posters to help raise funds to restore the Memorial?! The tee shirt actually looks fairly sharp from the website

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Purchase the New Elvis Tee and Poster and Help Restore the USS Arizona Memorial

I bought the other shirt when I was in Hawaii, it is pretty cool. I haven't worn it yet, probably never will. This new one looks neat too.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Backstage Pass

I'll check it out when I go to Hawaii this Aug

Backstage Pass

I would have enjoyed seeing the 40th anniversary celebration in Jan, but I was unable to go .