Thread: Gun Ban

Backstage Pass

Gun Ban

WHat do you think about the recent proposal ( possibly through "executive order" ) of a ban on certain types of firearms? A violation of the 2nd amendment or an understandable resolution?

TCB Mafia

Re: Gun Ban

It's certainly a violation, but that won't stop this POTUS. There will be no executive order to ban certain firearms, that will have to come through congress. The proposed executive order is only to strengthen current gun laws already in place and is backed by the NRA.

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Well, I believe in our 2nd amendment. A lot of people forget that it’s not just for your protection of yourself, family and property. The reason that is one of our amendments is the Founding Fathers wanted the people to be able to protect themselves from an out of control government. So when people say you don’t need so called “assault weapons” for everyday use well if we had a government take over you couldn’t do it with a handgun.

New York just passed a law for three things no “assault weapons”, a clip with 7 rounds or less and background checks for buying ammo. Well try to fight 1, 2 or 3 people breaking into your house with just 7 bullets. GOOD LUCK! This will just mean the crook will have 15 or 20 rounds and the law biding citizen only has 7. I practice once a month to maintain some accuracy and to at least have a chance to fight back. But it would be a lot different actually shooting someone.

Maybe to I’m a little bias because I do own a handgun and have a permit for a concealed weapons permit (CWP). I also just recently joined the NRA to show my support.

Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Backstage Pass

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Well, I believe in our 2nd amendment. A lot of people forget that it’s not just for your protection of yourself, family and property. The reason that is one of our amendments is the Founding Fathers wanted the people to be able to protect themselves from an out of control government. So when people say you don’t need so called “assault weapons” for everyday use well if we had a government take over you couldn’t do it with a handgun.

New York just passed a law for three things no “assault weapons”, a clip with 7 rounds or less and background checks for buying ammo. Well try to fight 1, 2 or 3 people breaking into your house with just 7 bullets. GOOD LUCK! This will just mean the crook will have 15 or 20 rounds and the law biding citizen only has 7. I practice once a month to maintain some accuracy and to at least have a chance to fight back. But it would be a lot different actually shooting someone.

Maybe to I’m a little bias because I do own a handgun and have a permit for a concealed weapons permit (CWP). I also just recently joined the NRA to show my support.

Gentlemen: I agree with both of your comments.

[QUOTE=King Of The Whole World;419342]Well, I believe in our 2nd amendment. A lot of people forget that it’s not just for your protection of yourself, family and property. The reason that is one of our amendments is the Founding Fathers wanted the people to be able to protect themselves from an out of control government. So when people say you don’t need so called “assault weapons” for everyday use well if we had a government take over you couldn’t do it with a handgun.

[/QUOTE

Bleak times, I believe in the 2nd ammendment for the same reasons the founding fathers did and I'm not a US citizen, without it you're fudged and the government will eventually turn on it's people.

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

[QUOTE=Snake Eyes;419381]

[/QUOTE

Bleak times, I believe in the 2nd ammendment for the same reasons the founding fathers did and I'm not a US citizen, without it you're fudged and the government will eventually turn on it's people.
    Yes it has happened many times in the world. People that think it couldn't happen to America need to look at past history.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

TCB Mafia

[QUOTE=Snake Eyes;419381]

[/QUOTE

I guess I have no problem with this. The crook may have 20 rounds, but it only takes one of my 7.