Thread: Soon 700 members on my Elvis and Lisa-Marie fanpage

Soon 700 members on my Elvis and Lisa-Marie fanpage

my page growing everyday. cant believe my eyes. even if you dont have facebook you can follow from outside
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elvis-...692142?fref=pb

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Soon 700 members on my Elvis and Lisa-Marie fanpage

Congrats to you!!
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Congrats to you!!
    Thanx a lot and i hhave a Elvis and Priscilla Presley page too coming soon up in 700

Im sorry i dont mean to run your efforts down and each to their own but i just dont get why you would want to have a fan page for either of these woman. If Lisa was'nt Elvis daughter would you or most people give her music a second listen and for all her talk about how proud she is of him and what he achieved, she has sold off her fathers legacy to the highest bidder. As for Priscilla apart from marrying Elvis what has she done to warrant a fan page. Do people forget her book Elvis and Me tore Elvis apart. It portrayed Elvis as a bad tempered , violent , insensitive , selfish junkie, who treated her like dirt. Then since she wrote it she has lived off his name and takes every oppertunity to tell the world how special he was and how much she loved him. Its a pity she didnt remember that when she grabbed the check from the publishers and ripped him apart in her book. Like i said each to their own and if your fan pages make you happy fair eough but i dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by poor boy View Post
    Im sorry i dont mean to run your efforts down and each to their own but i just dont get why you would want to have a fan page for either of these woman. If Lisa was'nt Elvis daughter would you or most people give her music a second listen and for all her talk about how proud she is of him and what he achieved, she has sold off her fathers legacy to the highest bidder. As for Priscilla apart from marrying Elvis what has she done to warrant a fan page. Do people forget her book Elvis and Me tore Elvis apart. It portrayed Elvis as a bad tempered , violent , insensitive , selfish junkie, who treated her like dirt. Then since she wrote it she has lived off his name and takes every oppertunity to tell the world how special he was and how much she loved him. Its a pity she didnt remember that when she grabbed the check from the publishers and ripped him apart in her book. Like i said each to their own and if your fan pages make you happy fair eough but i dont get it.

?????? lisa is elvis daughter. what the sicko thing do you think with

One thing. check all fanpages. ii have over 20 fanpages with all of my fav series. singers and more. so dont waste your time here

Poor boy. one thing. many elvis faans out there love Priscilla and love lisa and love elvis and we need to have fanpages for they to follow news about they all. facebook have over houndreds of fanpages.

my lisa page the other one get over 2000 members

someone said. if you hate priscilla you hate a part of elvis, if you hate lisa you hate a part of elvis
    Last edited by elvislina; 01-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Im sorry if i did sound a bit serious here. i understand if you have your thoughts. but i just want to show that people wouldt visit our fanpagges if they dislike it.

i dont gonna begin fights here moderators. i promise. i been through tough time and the police will help me out. so this is why my anger begin so fast. i been in silence with pain over 24 years now.

First of all poor boy without any offence what you wrote their is a lot BS. Priscilla released the book after Elvis was already "Gone". She released it in 1988. I know she loved him a lot and so did he. They had such a great relationship. But Elvis was no Angel. That's what I hate about Elvis fans in general not all but a lot of them they hate her.Why? America potrays Elvis as a Hero. Well he is a Hero he's the biggest singer and selling artist of all time and an icon but he was also a human being and made mistakes and had his flaws. I can't believe some people hate Priscilla so much people Why? Because she's telling the truth? We all know his temper,moods and problems with prescription pills so please poor boy don't attack Anna for no reason I know you're making your own point but it's wrong. I mean I also like Lisa's music a lot and I love Priscilla always did. See it from another side. Oh yeah btw. I think that Lisa's very talented and even if she wasn't Elvis' daughter we would hear a lot from her cause she's a very interesting and talented artist.
    Last edited by Kajo; 01-11-2013 at 02:13 AM.

A lot of what you say I agree with. There are 2 points I'd like to add though.After watching endless interviews wth Lisa I have aways noticed that she never refers to Elvis as Dad, as I imagne most daughters would. It's always 'HE'. Just seems a little strange to me.
    Now, as for Priscilla. I feel anyone who paints her as the innocent victim in all this is in lala land. First, she hit Elvis were she knew it would hurt, his ego. When finding out that Elvis had been screwing around, she didn't go back to her Mom and Dad or move out of Graceland. No!! She started an affair wth her karate instuctor. When she made the divorce settlement Elvis had to pay more money for her upkeep than Lia's. Beautician, hiarstylist etc.Even after the divorce settlement she was running around using Elvis' credit card, till Vernon put a stop to it.
    Also it's no wonder Lisa had issues with relationships when she had her mother's example to follow. A diifferent man every so often. And then there were the drugs that Priscilla herself was into and eventually Lisa got into.
    I've said this time and time again on these forums. Elvis was not good enough for her but the Presley name was.
    Some people will say, and I've heard it said, "Look what she did with Graceland." I agree, but at the same time remembrer, Graceland is the 'money maker'.
    I've been an Elvis fan more years than I care to remember and I've read a lot and recall what was said and certain events.
    I had contact with some girls in California that used to follow Elvis around everywhere in the mid 60s. I guess they'd be called stalkers today. They were harmless though. They used to tell me what the boys used to say about Priscilla. Like most people at the time I thought the boys were jealous of her or felt threatened. Now after all these years I have my doubts. Perhaps they knew something.
    Having said all that I guess it's anyone's right to start a page for anyone they want to, just as it's our right to state our views. l
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kajo View Post
    First of all poor boy without any offence what you wrote their is a lot BS. Priscilla released the book after Elvis was already "Gone". She released it in 1988. I know she loved him a lot and so did he. They had such a great relationship. But Elvis was no Angel. That's what I hate about Elvis fans in general not all but a lot of them they hate her.Why? America potrays Elvis as a Hero. Well he is a Hero he's the biggest singer and selling artist of all time and an icon but he was also a human being and made mistakes and had his flaws. I can't believe some people hate Priscilla so much people Why? Because she's telling the truth? We all know his temper,moods and problems with prescription pills so please poor boy don't attack Anna for no reason I know you're making your own point but it's wrong. I mean I also like Lisa's music a lot and I love Priscilla always did. See it from another side. Oh yeah btw. I think that Lisa's very talented and even if she wasn't Elvis' daughter we would hear a lot from her cause she's a very interesting and talented artist.
    Thanx a lot kajo. i agree with you totaly about these all words. Elvis wasnt perfect always and i know too he had his temper and more. but i always learned we need to look in the good in all human being from the first time we meeting they or follow they. to judge people isnt the right way. elvis did so many good things. the way i look up to elvis is because he have been such support through my life under all 24 years i been in silence with my pain in life as i never talked to someone about.

Ok lets get things straight here. Go back and read my post again,at no point did i say i hated priscilla . At no point did i say i hated Lisa. All i said was and believe me it was,nt meant in a sarcastic way or meant to upset you, was i genuinely do not understand why anyone would want to dedicate a fan page to them. I was asking a question more than anything and im sorry if i upset you. Believe me it was'nt my intention.

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar

Ok lets get things straight here. Go back and read my post again,at no point did i say i hated priscilla . At no point did i say i hated Lisa. All i said was and believe me it was,nt meant in a sarcastic way or meant to upset you, was i genuinely do not understand why anyone would want to dedicate a fan page to them. I was asking a question more than anything and im sorry if i upset you. Believe me it was'nt my intention.
    I understand what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Presley View Post

Thank you for that.

No Worries. but one thing. have one thing clear. i have my fanpages to forget my pain in my life to coming away from this and if i get more bad words around me it kills me since all my fav series is a big support through my life pain so i am sensitive when it comes to my favs

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Presley View Post
    I dont gonna comment on your post. but we all have opinions. but Always remember look at the good in things when it comes to the presleys . if we dont focus on the good we never become good human being and only complaining. do not begin fight with me here.

Quote Originally Posted by elvislina View Post
    No Worries. but one thing. have one thing clear. i have my fanpages to forget my pain in my life to coming away from this and if i get more bad words around me it kills me since all my fav series is a big support through my life pain so i am sensitive when it comes to my favs
    Well im all for doing what makes you happy or brings you joy in life. So you keep goin my friend.
    Last edited by poor boy; 01-17-2013 at 05:45 AM.

We im all for doing what makes you happy or brings you joy in life. So you keep goin my friend.
    Thanx and i dont wanna cause you any problems. since i feel things is important for me. this can cause me sadness if people judge me for stuff i love to do. since my own sicko family destroy my happiness