Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

Re: For our beloved friend Tommy...

Quote Originally Posted by rams View Post
    Evi,

Our Tommy would be so honored and proud of your sketch tribute as it is a fitting masterpiece to his legacy. All TCB members are in honor of your incredible talent and thank you for this gift. He would be so touched and honored!

rams
    Thank you my dearest friend .....................
    Thank you very much , I am touched and honored................THANK YOU RAMS .
    I'll Remember You!!!

Re: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

REALLY THE MOST SAD NEW I HAVE HEARED IN 2012 . . . I LOVE THE MAN . . . HIS ABSENCE WILL MAKE PRESENCE IN THIS FORUM . . . WE ALL NEED A GUY LIKE HIM VERY GENEROUS . RESPECTFUL . AND GENTLE . WE WILL MISS YOU JUST LIKE OUR HERO ELVIS . WE WILL REMEMBER YOU HERE BETWEEN US . REST IN PEACE . GOD BESIDE YOU ... MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY . WE WILL MIISS YOU IN THIS LIFE . . .
    FRIENDSHIP.LOVE.PEACE AND ELVIS

Rest In Peace, Tommy. We love you and miss you. I thank you for your friendship towards me during times when I was sick or depressed about something...you were always there with the right words to say....

I miss him every single day .... Friend like Tommy you meet only once in a lifetime ...........

I have not posted on this site in a very long time but wanted to pay my respects to a lovely person who was very helpful to me when I joined the site......Tommy may you Rest In Peace....

jeanette

I didn't know Tommy personally, but knew him more as the man who posted really, really nice pictures of Elvis here and went out of his way to do so in great volume, with excellent shots. I know there is much more to the man than that but, for that alone, I give my thanks for even coming peripherally near his life and I join with everyone else in wishing his family well and wishing him peace eternal. Thank you, Tommy.
    I'm a roving roustabout...

Quote Originally Posted by annie1000 View Post
    I miss him every single day .... Friend like Tommy you meet only once in a lifetime ...........

I agree with you Annie. Such a friend as Tommy you met only once, and for life.

We miss YOU TOMMY..............................

But.... Tommy...see you in Heaven someday....this isn't goodbye, though...it's just "see you later!
    I'll Remember You!!!

Woah a bit of a lurker here for a while, I can't believe it, here one day gone the next. R.I.P. Tommy.

Backstage Pass

Very sad news , since few weeks I haved no news from him , now i know why ((((( He was a webfriend to me. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. We ! all together try to keep that website alive for Tommy , who ( like us ) love Elvis Presley and his music and pictures.

It's very a bad news for me today. Bye bye my dear friend...........................................

Re: For our beloved friend Tommy...

Beautifull sketch evi tommy really liked it he loved all of your work and me too

Backstage Pass

I've just read about what happened , i send my deepest condolences to all.

Re: Tommy, memories, thoughts

Is incredible how times goes fast. I met Tommy several years ago but he became such a kind and special friend that I felt I knew him just yesterday. He always have something to cheer me up. We shared memories, pictures, stories of our personal lives and family. He was always there to help and maintained a friendship out of TCB.
    I don't log in to TCB as often as those 2000 early years. I went thru a hard time since two years ago and yet now is taking me an effort to feel emotionally better. Tommy was always there by mails until I lost contact past August. I left behind my mails, Facebook, blog, everything. Now I receive this notice on a moment I was on my way to feel like coming back...
    Is sad that Tommy is not in this world anymore but he is in another place in peace. I will miss his support and the usual message I used to receive anytime I logged on TCB: "nice to see to here my friend" as well as the kind memories we used to share and a project we left unfinished.
    I have nothing more to say but thank you Tommy for you friendship and for cheering me up always. May you have a beautiful place to rest up above in heaven close to Elvis. Thank you for being a very special friend and consider me as a friend too. Receive, wherever you are, a kind hug like the ones I always used to send by mail.
    Last edited by Wendy56; 01-03-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post

Rene,

I will stop now, because this does not makes me a whole lot happier, but I wanted to share. And maybe some of you have memories of our Tommy.

My fellow moderators, Tommy's friends, are not over this terrible loss, and most of you aren't either I am sure, not for a long time.

Miss you man,
    Rene

Tommy ...
    Always, though recently he felt very bad could comfort others. He was a very private person.
    Tommy not like to write about his family. But was able to read and respond to anyone who needed it.
    He (as Elvis, had a lot of problems).
    Not wrote about it to people, whom he did not know very well but ....If you have already earned his trust , that was it!
    I think that, without his aid I does not advise to deal with many problems.It's sad, but you wanted Rene, real memories. Am I right?
    BEST FRIEND at TCB! Of course I think about myself and those whom I know he to trust.
    I do not know how it will look something like TCB without his HEART!?
    Miss YOU so much,my dear FRIEND .....
    I'll Remember You!!!

once again I realized how lost and how out of date I've become in that last 3 years..I feel guilty for learning this most sad news about our friend Tommy just today..I'm hurt..

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    once again I realized how lost and how out of date I've become in that last 3 years..I feel guilty for learning this most sad news about our friend Tommy just today..I'm hurt..

No!!! Zey, don't feel guilty!

Nobody (almost nobody) not expected this terrible news.

I also feel hurt. Very much........
    I'll Remember You!!!

We miss you man. Everyday.

Everyday.
    Tommy...........................
    I'll Remember You!!!

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

Always in our thoughts and hearts

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

You will always be remembered my friend.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Stopping by here for the first time in ages, only to see this very sad news. RIP Tommy. I didn't know you well, but you always seemed like a super nice guy. Always positive. Sad news indeed.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast