Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

Re: Tommy, memories, thoughts

Thanx for this memories Rene. i am sure you miss him so deeply after being friend with him in 8 years on tcb. its never easy losing someone close to our hearts.

Tommy sure would have been proud over that you care for him still. We miss him so. he was amazing.

Re: For our beloved friend Tommy...

Loved it Evi. Thanx for this. Tommy sure would have loved your work

I met Tommy 06-10-2008.
    We exchanged polite greeting.So began our friendship.
    Rene is not a man, I will not explain why we wrote to each other 'dear'. We just liked to feel in themselves soul mates.
    Music - he loved it create, painting, my passion .... Nothing more, nothing less.

" I remember how he loved working in his garden, and he would tell me how lovely the weather was, or whatever it was that was on his mind at the time. Simple things, making the garden ready, or just messages asking me how I was, and how my mom was doing. "
    It was the same between us, Rene.

Always remember the anniversary of the death of my twin sister ...
    It was very important for me, few people know what a pain ..
    Tommy understood, I felt it.
    Do not forget when you helped me survive the problems in the family or with my own health.
    His "do not worry, smile Evi...."
    God bless you ….."really helped me.

Tommy really loved nature. He sent me pictures of young owls, grown on maple in his garden.

Is not it says a lot about who this man was.
    He was sensitive, is today a very rare character.

I also should show the last message from Tommy to me .... However, you already wrote Rene.
    "Do not tell what happened, I like my privacy ..."
    Will respect this request.
    My memories ... Elvis sung for me, if you let Rene?
    "Memories" ….Memories, sweetened thru the ages just like wine…

I am not ever over this terrible loss.
    Miss you my most dearest friend Tommy,
    I'll Remember You!!!

Thank you my friends, to be honest I do not like the image of a young Elvis.
    Perhaps for this sketch is no masterpiece ...
    Tommy liked to young Elvis.
    They are now together as young musicians, which they were.
    Evi
    I'll Remember You!!!

Thank you my friend Rene for this great thread... Tommy's favourite my ELVIS portrait..
    Ewa
    I'll Remember You!!!

Sonny - thanks for sharing your memories of your friendship. This is another huge loss for TCB. He will forever be missed by everyone that knew him!!

Forever Best Friends

Tommy was special PERSON.

He was able to find the time and the good word of comfort for everyone!
    No one stood out, no one is neglected and no one ignored ...
    Again, thanks Rene!
    I'll Remember You!!!

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

Thank you Rene for making this thread. My memories of Tommy are very positive, over the years Tommy has been the soul of TCB, always the first to greet, the first to extend a helping hand. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Tommy, he would make it his primary focus to ensure that everybody was looked after. I never heard Tommy moan about his duties as a moderator. Tommy had a strong sense of moral integrity which shone through in his day to day communication.

Even us moderators have up and down days, more than anybody Tommy maintained a high presence on the board which meant the members were in safe hands.

It is very strange here without him, not sure it will ever have that same feel around here...

For me it is masterpiece and I'm sure for Tommy too . Thank you dearest Evi for this !!!!!

Wonderful memories, thanks for posting them. Tommy would from time to time "pm" me. Always referred to me as "friend". Usually just something simple like, hope your having a good day, week etc. We never met or did he probably ever know my name. Strange thing though, somewhere along the way you forgot you didn't really know each other but were friends. Rest in peace Tommy.
    If your an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary....
    If your not, no explanation is possible!

Rene,

Tommy would be in honor of your words and so am I. Your remembrance of him is golden.

rams
    .the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image......................

Evi

Wonderful visionary of this wonderfully missed man who was such a dear friend.

rams
    .the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image......................

Tommy was always there for so many of us. He seemed to sense when someone needed a kind word from a friend, encouragement or just plain, "hi, how are things with you? He told me he loved that national park near Mount Katahdin here in Maine and when I go there I will try to see what he saw with his eyes and think of him there pointing out all the beautiful sights of nature.

Thank you to all friends Tommy

Thank you very much
    I'll Remember You!!!

When I was in hospital , something happened with my phone and I could just send empty emails , it was no problem for Tommy he just said to send him one empty emial for yes and two for no , and that's how we spoke everyday till I get back home . No matter where I was , am I was good or bad , in times of sorrow or happines Tommy was there .... I never felt lonely with Tommy as a friend . And it was so big joy to being able to share with him everything. It's hard to imagine this Christams without Tommy , he had so much Christmas joy , he learned me to love Christmas again ......
    For Tommy never was matter where you come from , are you rich or poor , anything but your heart , he always saw in people only good . Thanks to him everone here was feeling warm and always welcome . It's never be the same place again ...... Miss you dear friend!!!

Tommy was always concerned about my life, sent me many messages and had words of encouragement....and it helped...it made you see that there are good people in the world who.
    I loved his gentleness and low key personality.
    We were blessed at this site to have such a gentle soul among us.
    Work in Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    Thank you to all friends Tommy

Thank you very much
    Evi,

Our Tommy would be so honored and proud of your sketch tribute as it is a fitting masterpiece to his legacy. All TCB members are in honor of your incredible talent and thank you for this gift. He would be so touched and honored!

rams

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Tommy was always concerned about my life, sent me many messages and had words of encouragement....and it helped...it made you see that there are good people in the world who.
    I loved his gentleness and low key personality.
    We were blessed at this site to have such a gentle soul among us.
    You said it best KPM....wonderfully worded and most honorable thoughts you mention.

rams

I knew Tommy only for a short time, but I understood soon the he was special...a very special friend. We all can learn a lot from him.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta View Post
    I knew Tommy only for a short time, but I understood soon the he was special...a very special friend. We all can learn a lot from him.
    Augusta, this was a very special thought you shared with us of our beloved friend and a statement he would be honored of.

Thank you.......

rams