Thread: Sir Jimmy Savile To Be Exposed As Paedophile

TCB Mafia

Sir Jimmy Savile To Be Exposed As Paedophile

Please go to the following URL:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-8191761.html

As you will already know, Jimmy met Elvis on several occasions during the early sixties.

Brian

Re: Sir Jimmy Savile To Be Exposed As Paedophile

I think this is really sad if it's proven to be true....especially for two reasons

1......He's not here to defend himself

2 he raised an awful lot of money
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

What's to be gained by this ? The man's gone. Whether true or not, why does it take these people all those years before anything is said.
    It is stated that the reason for all his charity work was to keep people quiet. What's that say about those people ?
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

very true Cliff....I suppose the only thing they could do, is strip him of his Knighthood
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Cadillac King

If this claim is true, he should be stripped of his Knighthood and anything about him exposed.

Pedaephiles are all too common in our society, in government, churches, schools, those who are trusted around our children. Pedaephiles should be dealt with severely.

This is what is good about our social media society. The general population won't be quietened for cover-ups anymore.

I am horrified at the poster above's statement of "what is to be gained by this". If the claim is true, there are the lives that pedaephiles ruin for life. These CHILDREN who have been interferred with, hurt, torn, psychologically damaged, are known to commit suicide, they cannot function in life, turn to drugs and alcohol. Their life is ruined.

There should be justice and if true, I hope that it comes full force.

P.S. The Hell's Angels raise money for charity too; however, they allegedly introduced Ice into our society. Should this be swept under the rug so no-one feels uncomfortable? We can just let our children suffer because someone raises money for charity?

Sickening.
    Last edited by Turbo; 10-03-2012 at 01:55 AM.

I believe the allegations are true. I think it is absolutely disgusting that people within the media called it an "open secret". If they knew, he should've been exposed and reported to the authorities regardless of the consequences to personal careers etc.

These people operate in the highest echelons of our society and think they're untouchable. People like Jonathan King, Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile to name a few are just the tip of the iceberg, there are many more!

Jimmy Saviles family are a joke! Complaining about the effect on his charity work? Give me a break! Admittedly, they are in a no win situation, but show some compassion for the real victims here.

All this in the headlines also when there is a missing 5 year old girl from Wales. Think about that if any of you feel sorry for Jimmy Savile.

I just find it strange that the man was in the spotlight for nearly 50 years and there wasnt even a whisper about any of this but as soon as hes dead and cant defend himself this all comes out . I just find that very suspect .

Cadillac King

As we've mentioned, paedophiles are slinking around everywhere, they protect each other. It is the biggest kept "secret". The churches, as we know, ignored it. Cover ups.

How many innocent children's lives have to be ruined? Straight little boys interferred with by grown men, little girls .... I can't even say it, it is so horrible what would happen to them, torn, bleeding. Absolutely disgusting! They want to die to get away from the pain of being interferred with.

People can't turn away as they feel uncomfortable, it allows these disgusting people to get away with it. These are our children, babies!

I guess these children can then go into the hands of the drug dealers and buy their product! (Sarcasm).

BBC better get it"s house in order if the weekend storys are found to be true ... disgusting and just plane vile!.
    HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

Cadillac King

Good that there is a clean out of these vile "things", what a shame that this vile waste of space didn't experience justice. Terrible that he wasn't arrested, wonder if that was purposeful. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Scotland Yard has now described Savile as possibly the worst paedophile in British history with evidence he preyed on young boys and girls at his office at BBC studios, a children’s home and hospital for mentally and physically disabled children.

Savile’s victims were both male and female with the youngest being just nine-years-old at the time she was abused. Many instances of the alleged assaults and molestations occurred at the BBC studio where he hosted the top rating Top of the Pops and Jim’ll Fix It TV shows as well as a caravan on the BBC lot in west London.

Last edited by Turbo; 10-28-2012 at 04:34 PM.

When I wrote my comment some weeks ago this Scandel was just beginning. Since then a lot more has been uncovered about this, dare I call him this, 'man.' For this reason I would like to withdraw my comment. This b*****d deserves everything he gets. Strip him of his Knighthood and any other accolades he gained while doing his debauched deeds.
    How on earth do these things go on, and nothing is said to anyone.
    Watching some You Tube clips of him on his shows, you can see him touching up the young girls and he is heard to say to one of the young ladies "Get used to it."
    There are bound to be others shaking in their shoes. I see Gary Glitter has been arrested again.
    My last word on this subject.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    When I wrote my comment some weeks ago this Scandel was just beginning. Since then a lot more has been uncovered about this, dare I call him this, 'man.' For this reason I would like to withdraw my comment. This b*****d deserves everything he gets. Strip him of his Knighthood and any other accolades he gained while doing his debauched deeds.
    How on earth do these things go on, and nothing is said to anyone.
    Watching some You Tube clips of him on his shows, you can see him touching up the young girls and he is heard to say to one of the young ladies "Get used to it."
    There are bound to be others shaking in their shoes. I see Gary Glitter has been arrested again.
    My last word on this subject.
    I saw that clip and it really peed me off. How a man that age or any man for that matter think they can just grope a girl is mind blowing. I'm sure any woman who has been treated like that will tell you that it's absolutely terrifying, always knowing that if someone is capable of that, then they are capable of a lot worse.

As for Saville, I stopped reading about it weeks ago, there are some things in this life I do not wish to know.