Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother is dying

TCB Mafia

Re: Mother is dying

Sad and sorry to hear Ken. Prayers for your family.

My mom passed on 8/26. Similar circumstances - smoker all her life, COPD, slow deterioration with DNR and orders not to be hospitalized as she was slipping. Very hard to go through so I know where you are coming from. Comforted with the thought she is no longer suffering and she was as comfortable as possible in her last days.

Thank you all so much.
    My condolences to you Rocknroll on such a recent loss-so similar to mine, I have to agree with you-the comfort is she is no longer suffering and gasping for air each time the morphine wore off...horrid for her and horrid to watch over and over.
    She now has peace.
    Thank you all again .......Ken
    Work in Progress!

I almost lost my Dad this past summer, and it was so tough to go through, so I know what it's like to see your loved one
    going through something that you can't do anything about, except to hope and pray, and be there for them,spiritually and physically.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your Mother, as there's nothing more loving, caring and prescious as our Mother's. God Bless, and always know that your Mother will be with you.

Ken I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved mother,... I always have a close relationship with my own mom , so i know how hard it is when i have to be apart or when we have to say goodbye, Cherish the years you two have shared, the joy and memories , sometimes that helps to ease the pain... take care .

Ken, have been reading this thread for a while and have been praying. I know how it is to lose a loved one. Hang in there buddy I know it's though niw but it will be better soon. Your mum is in a better place now and watching over you and your family as somebody here said already earlier. My condolences to you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12