Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priscilla Presley to Star in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

Re: Priscilla Presley to Star in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Do you think there would be that much press there if it wasn't for PRESLEY? It's not Priscilla that creates that much publicity, it’s the name Presley. The name Presley still causes a frenzy with the media. If she was using Beaulieu as her last name they wouldn’t give two “beeps” about her. It is a shame she uses that last name so much for her own agenda.
    Well, after all, I think its quite easy to guess the reason she never remaried. Its strictly a financial issue.

On the other had, well thumbs up that the name Presley still gets that kind of attention.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Do you think there would be that much press there if it wasn't for PRESLEY? It's not Priscilla that creates that much publicity, it’s the name Presley. The name Presley still causes a frenzy with the media. If she was using Beaulieu as her last name they wouldn’t give two “beeps” about her. It is a shame she uses that last name so much for her own agenda.
    Priscilla wouldn't have been able to even get into the acting profession without it.

Backstage Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I don't know what is it they saw in her that made them think she was perfect for that role...

OMGosh,,donut,,,I had forgotten about that pix-------------I think you are correct--LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Priscilla wouldn't have been able to even get into the acting profession without it.
    Maybe not, but I'd imagine a woman that naturally stunning and photogenic would've done all right for herself some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Maybe not, but I'd imagine a woman that naturally stunning and photogenic would've done all right for herself some other way.
    Possibly but it was Elvis' money that paid for all the plastic surgeries she's had since Lisa was born...and the change in hair colour and style, loss of weight. That is when she became stunning. Before that she was pretty but not exceptional as she was later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Possibly but it was Elvis' money that paid for all the plastic surgeries she's had since Lisa was born...and the change in hair colour and style, loss of weight. That is when she became stunning. Before that she was pretty but not exceptional as she was later on.
    Ok, that I didn't know. What did she have done prior to the botched face work?

Lots of surgeries over the years since she first started. Face, thighs and breast that I know of. Just looks at the pictures of her when she gave birth to Lisa and those afterwards especially after she left Elvis and was with Mike....quite a difference all over. You don't get that stiff face look from one or two surgeries, it takes a lot of them to get to that point and it was previous to that sad botched job. I'm glad she was able to get that corrected.

she said on This morning, that she was offered the role of a Bond girl at one point....never heard that before?.....anyone?
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

No I haven't but it's possible.

why would she turn it down though.......I would have thought it was a good offer
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I disagree with you here.

I found Priscilla to be very pretty when she was married to Elvis.

I've heard she did have one nose job after the separation that Elvis paid for but i hadn't heard she went wild with it.

I didn't notice if she did because she looked about the same as when she was married to Elvis.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by debtdbruno View Post
    she said on This morning, that she was offered the role of a Bond girl at one point....never heard that before?.....anyone?
    Priscilla turned down Tanya Roberts role in A View to Kill.

She turned it down because she didn't like the script.

It wasn't a good movie.

Loving elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Elvis presley give priscilla everything she has now and i turly do believe she could of went places without elvis too. Ginger also stated there on her facebook page that when elvis died she went in to modeling cause she had to support her self somehow so i guess everybody who knew elvis got a lucky break..just saying.

Loving elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I disagree with you here.

I found Priscilla to be very pretty when she was married to Elvis.

I've heard she did have one nose job after the separation that Elvis paid for but i hadn't heard she went wild with it.

I didn't notice if she did because she looked about the same as when she was married to Elvis.
    We are on the same page here..sorry diane, you know i always enjoy reading what you have to say.

I don't mind what anyone thinks of Priscilla Jen.....I just have my own view and I expect everyone else to have theirs...no problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12