Thread: Cajun Tornado 2 CD Set

Cadillac King

Cajun Tornado 2 CD Set

Here's the completed versions for Cajun Tornado, I've posted previews for the backs, the fronts are included in the zip files. I've included different photos for the jumpsuits as there is multiple recording dates for the concerts, so I wanted to be a little different with this one and include the jumpsuits for the different time periods, enjoy! Al
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tornado back 1 preview.jpg   tornado back 2 preview.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Frontcover number one is very good. But you've used that "grind" effect a bit too much on all other covers, which may look sharp on screen, but can turn out as a blurry effect on average printers.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Cadillac King
    Thanks for the comments guys, to each his own I guess, I've just started using the different backgrounds , so I'm kind of experimenting with them, anyway, they printed out very well, so I don't think that's a problem, thanks for the input, Al

TCB Mafia
    Nice work Al....you are a busy guy of late my friend
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Cadillac King
    Thanks Chris,

Well, I go in spurts, I'm still trying to figure out a couple of things in my program, but I'm kind of getting a grasp on how I'd like to make covers, personally I like the multi colored backgrounds, but they don't seem to be going over too well, who knows, anyway, thanks for the comment, Al

Cadillac King
    Thanks for the comments unchained, I guess I seem to always be behind, when I get an idea like using multi colored backgrounds somebody does it, then when I do it, it's something everyone has seen, oh well, I guess too many covers is better than too little, maybe I'll try something different on the next one I'm working on, by the way your dvd covers are awesome! I may buy a burner just to copy the ones I have and use the covers! Al