Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginger Alden book about elvis

Loving elvis

Ginger Alden book about elvis

Does anything know if its true that Ginger is going to be writing a book about elvis? I have read on her facebook page that she is currently writing a book elvis and me(sounds like pris book) What is everyone thoughts about this ?

Gingers facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ginger.alden.92
    Last edited by presley31; 09-07-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Re: Ginger Alden book about elvis

Well if she is it will be a very short book . She was only with him a few months .

I guess she has a story to tell, but given the divide in their ages at the time and the short amount of time they were together-not sure what insight she will have into who Elvis was.
    Work in Progress!

I hope if she does, that it will be something different to write about, and some bright moments in ELVIS' life. I didn't really think she would ever write a book about him, we shall see.
    Last edited by Tommy; 09-07-2012 at 10:42 AM.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

This is a little off subject but I really feel that she has always felt guilty about that night or morning of the 16th. I have always heard that they had a heated argument that night and I believe that she heard him fall or call out to her and she just ignored him. I really feel that is why she has never really tried to profit off of Elvis.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Does anything know if its true that Ginger is going to be writing a book about elvis? I have read on her facebook page that she is currently writing a book elvis and me(sounds like pris book) What is everyone thoughts about this ?

Gingers facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ginger.alden.92
    If that's a direct quote from Ginger herself then i'd take her at her word.

There have been rumors for the past 10 years that Ginger and her sisters were working on a book together but i never believed it because you'd never get any confirmation directly from them.

I would be interested to hear what she has to say because there is always a curiousity factor for someone that was around Elvis his last few months.

I will say that just because she is writing a book that doesn't mean it will ever be released.

It seems publishers are finally being more picky about what books about Elvis will be released probably since interest in him has started to wane the past five or 6 years.

Sheila Ryan wrote a book but couldn't find any publisher willing to release it which was a shame.

if Ginger wrote a book about Elvis in the 80s it would've been huge but now i don't think it will matter to people.

Loving elvis

I didn't think Ginger and elvis were all that happy according to most of the books. Guess we will see. Ginger just opened her facebook page and says she is busy with writing her book. I may not be a ginger fan but curious to what she says..

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    This is a little off subject but I really feel that she has always felt guilty about that night or morning of the 16th. I have always heard that they had a heated argument that night and I believe that she heard him fall or call out to her and she just ignored him. I really feel that is why she has never really tried to profit off of Elvis.
    Well that is a juicy bit of gossip, I've never heard that before but I would hate it to be true. I've gotten the impression she's felt guilty about the last hours too, but couldn't really put my finger on why. What a bombshell, to me at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Well that is a juicy bit of gossip, I've never heard that before but I would hate it to be true. I've gotten the impression she's felt guilty about the last hours too, but couldn't really put my finger on why. What a bombshell, to me at least!
    This is just my opinion on that night of what I think happened and why I think she has been so quiet over the last 35 years. I do hate to think that Elvis called out to her for help and she just ignored him.

RIP Tommy

Loving elvis

I bet if you go on her facebook page and ask her she may tell what is going with the book since there has been talk about it already on there. She was kind enough to say hello and have a nice day when i left her a comment. Like everything else in elvis world, i take it with a gain of salt till i hear about the real deal.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I bet if you go on her facebook page and ask her she may tell what is going with the book since there has been talk about it already on there. She was kind enough to say hello and have a nice day when i left her a comment. Like everything else in elvis world, i take it with a gain of salt till i hear about the real deal.
    well, as i said writing a book and getting one published are two different things.

Getting a book published is beyond her control but when she says she's writing one that's likely true.

We shall all see what happens.

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

I have always thought of Ginger as a gold digger, someone who was more in the relationship for what she could get out of it given the swimming pool debacle, the family tried to sue the estate after Elvis' passing. I suppose we all grow up and with reflection she has tried to make amends by keeping quiet about Elvis' last dark few month's on earth. If we are honest Elvis was in a dark place during their relationship and she was never going to be able to satisfy Elvis on a emotional level.

There must have been occasions when Elvis was happy during those last few months and it would be nice to hear some of those stories. It would be nice to here Ginger say that she was too young to understand the life that Elvis lived and share her version of events. I wouldn't be adverse to hearing about some of those darker moments too if they were done in a respectful way, we as fans have heard almost every aspect of Elvis' life, it would be interesting to hear a perspective from the last person to see Elvis alive.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    Ridiculous.
    Just one man’s opinion, nobody knows what happened that night except her and Elvis.

RIP Tommy

We'll probably never get to find out exactly what happened that awful night. I would be interested in reading her book if it gets published but like Matt, I tend to view her as a gold digger too and have doubts that a truthful version of her life with Elvis would be written.

where did you here or read that its total crap the women was 20 years old was up all nite with elvis and his friends went to bed elvis wanted to read and she fell asleep woke up elvis died....

bye the way im a huge fan of elvis so i dont want to play who knows what game

It's funny Elvis liked soft spoken women Priscilla, Linda, Ginger and Ann Margaret being the most soft spoken.

RIP Tommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast