Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why werent the CBS Tapes filmed in better quality?

Re: Why werent the CBS Tapes filmed in better quality?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun View Post
    Really?

No, that's true. But if they'd release better picture quality with a more sensible selection of songs, it'd turn out alright!!

It is also why some people think he misses notes. It is because the sound quality had been affected too.

You're right Fab, but we're always waiting ....

I do not complain about voice quality, I have a good CD's.

Video is just a souvenir, but sad .... This is our Elvis.
    I'll Remember You!!!

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

I know sometimes to love a person wholeheartedly you have to except all aspects of their life, even with Elvis. I can sometimes watch Elvis In Concert without much sadness because the voice is still there but it does at times make me sad only because of what pain he was in not because of what some people think of him. I’m one of the Elvis fans who could probably watch a video of him reading a book and wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off of him.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

when I watch it, I just want to give him a big hug and tell him it will be ok
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar

It may sound strange to others, but I actually think Elvis was always handsome, no matter in which year od his life. Im probably the only person who doesnt mind seeing him overweight. I cant understand why so many people dont like people who are overweight. To me it doesnt make a difference how much weight Elvis has. Elvis is Elvis no matter how much weight he has. I actually like him more in 1977 than in 1956.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Presley View Post
    It may sound strange to others, but I actually think Elvis was always handsome, no matter in which year od his life. Im probably the only person who doesnt mind seeing him overweight. I cant understand why so many people dont like people who are overweight. To me it doesnt make a difference how much weight Elvis has. Elvis is Elvis no matter how much weight he has. I actually like him more in 1977 than in 1956.

THANK YOU DEAREST!!!!I AGREE WITH YOU AT ALL
    I LOVE ELVIS from ALL ERA!
    THANKS AGAIN my friend
    I'll Remember You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Presley View Post
    I also believe Elvis was still handsome no matter what year of his life-slim or overweight....... but the film of EIC just very seldom caught that.. I have to admit when I watched it in 77 I was worried for his performance-worried that, like Are You Lonesome Tonight, he would falter on stage and I just did not want to see that happen.........When he says
    "If you think I'm nervous-you're rig...ht"................. with a real look of concern in his eyes-it broke my heart.
    When he mumbles and stumbles over words and seems so unsure of himself-it broke my heart.
    No one likes to see someone they admire, care about and love in uncertain bad situations......looking lost.
    That is part of the pain of EIC to me.
    Work in Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I also believe Elvis was still handsome no matter what year of his life-slim or overweight....... but the film of EIC just very seldom caught that.. I have to admit when I watched it in 77 I was worried for his performance-worried that, like Are You Lonesome Tonight, he would falter on stage and I just did not want to see that happen.........When he says
    "If you think I'm nervous-you're rig...ht"................. with a real look of concern in his eyes-it broke my heart.
    When he mumbles and stumbles over words and seems so unsure of himself-it broke my heart.
    No one likes to see someone they admire, care about and love in uncertain bad situations......looking lost.
    That is part of the pain of EIC to me.
    spot on Ken
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

I don't have any issue with Elvis being larger. Most of us put on weight as we age. It's how unhealthy he looked sometimes that really bothered me, he looked worn out. It also seems to me that he was worked so hard when people knew he wasn't well and that to me is really disturbing.
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123