Thread: Vote for Your Favorite Co-Host for Elvis Week 2012

Vote for Your Favorite Co-Host for Elvis Week 2012

Elvis fans now have the opportunity to chose the next co-host for Elvis.Week.com by voting for your favorite video in the "Co-Host Elvis Week with Memphis Jones Contest." We would like to congratulate our six semifinalists and thank everyone for your amazing videos! Due to all of the great ...

More...

Re: Vote for Your Favorite Co-Host for Elvis Week 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis.com View Post
    Elvis fans now have the opportunity to chose the next co-host for Elvis.Week.com by voting for your favorite video in the "Co-Host Elvis Week with Memphis Jones Contest." We would like to congratulate our six semifinalists and thank everyone for your amazing videos! Due to all of the great ...

More...
    Neelam should get it. She's the youngest and the cutest. But it's her love for Elvis that should win it for her. Anyone who is brave enough to stuff a cardboard cutout of Elvis in her car while she is driving is obviously a true fan.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Vote for Your Favorite Co-Host for Elvis Week 2012

Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    Neelam should get it. She's the youngest and the cutest. But it's her love for Elvis that should win it for her. Anyone who is brave enough to stuff a cardboard cutout of Elvis in her car while she is driving is obviously a true fan.
    I watched her video and a few minutes of the others, she had a creative video for sure. I need to think about it before I cast my vote.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy