Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Digital Domain Media Group and CORE Media Group to Create Virtual Elvis Presley

Re: Digital Domain Media Group and CORE Media Group to Create Virtual Elvis Presley

KPM, it seems pretty obvious to me why it's only rappers who get gunned down. They come from the roughest neighbourhoods, have the same friends and enemies. Nothing like a bit of success to annoy former cronies. Add to it the humiliation of having one of the most talked about raps explaining in detail what you did to someone's wife, threatening to kidnap your mistress, slamming a major record label etc. It's all a recipe for driveby if you ask me. Some get out, some don't.

Re: Digital Domain Media Group and CORE Media Group to Create Virtual Elvis Presley

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    KPM, it seems pretty obvious to me why it's only rappers who get gunned down. They come from the roughest neighbourhoods, have the same friends and enemies. Nothing like a bit of success to annoy former cronies. Add to it the humiliation of having one of the most talked about raps explaining in detail what you did to someone's wife, threatening to kidnap your mistress, slamming a major record label etc. It's all a recipe for driveby if you ask me. Some get out, some don't.
    That is correct! And some can't help where they come from.

Now can we PLEASE get back to the main topic? You know, about the digital hologram technology.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

California, knows how to party

Right, where were we?

Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    That is correct! And some can't help where they come from.

Now can we PLEASE get back to the main topic? You know, about the digital hologram technology.
    Its the nature of conversation for one topic to lead to another...
    Since you decided to make "THUG" a type of bridge between rap artists and Elvis-we ended up on this subject.
    I just follow the conversation as it happens.
    Work in Progress!

And for those interested-I am feeling healthy-just played 3 sets of tennis today.......and am on track for that 25-30 more years!
    Work in Progress!

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    And for those interested-I am feeling healthy-just played 3 sets of tennis today.......and am on track for that 25-30 more years!
    Your killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpsuit Junkie View Post
    Your killing me
    I would never want that to happen Matt-you are a little younger than I and I hope you have another 45-50 years of health and happiness.
    Work in Progress!

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Nice to hear EPE is all about keeping 'the Integrity' of his name and Image at the top of the list. Explain to me then please, where does the potato head 'image' come into it then eh?
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by debtdbruno View Post
    Nice to hear EPE is all about keeping 'the Integrity' of his name and Image at the top of the list. Explain to me then please, where does the potato head 'image' come into it then eh?
    To us the idea of a Potato head Elvis is absurd-but to a child who is playing with that toy its not something unusual nor absurd and its like the Lilo and Stitch movie-just a tool to introduce Elvis to small kids....or like the movie songs that Elvis sang to kids in Speedway, It Happened at the Worlds Fair, Girls, Girls, Girls, it let kids identify with someone in the Elvis film.
    The idea of the hologram-if it works and displays all that Elvis was-it might be a great tool to draw new fans-let me stress the word might.
    Kids are not as judgemental about the integrity of playing with a potato head Elvis-they just play-and maybe get introduced to him.
    Just a guess.
    Work in Progress!

I suppose thats the only explanation isn't it?
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Blimey at 1:40 she looks so much like Priscilla. As much as I don't like gimmicky crap, the potato heads have got to be aimed at kids, that being said, I know adults that collect stuff like this.............

[QUOTE=Snake Eyes;411168]Blimey at 1:40 she looks so much like Priscilla. As much as I don't like gimmicky crap, the potato heads have got to be aimed at kids, that being said, I know adults that collect stuff like this.............[/QUOTE]

I know, it's mind boggling, but it's true! Also, in case you're wondering, it isn't me

hahaha.......you've let me down now......lol

hahaha.......you've let me down now......lol
    God ****it debtbruno, trying to expose me as a tat collector

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    God ****it debtbruno, trying to expose me as a tat collector
    you tell me what 'tat' you collect......and I'll tell you about mine

you tell me what 'tat' you collect......and I'll tell you about mine
    Ok, I'll level with you, the singular and I do stress the word "singular" piece of tat I own is a 68 comeback special tea towel, there I said it! I've never used it, it's not framed anywhere in the mansion and it's tucked away safe from the stresses of a kitchen

that's not so bad.......lol

I have some cups......we're not so weird are we?

I'm game for a new backing..................if you heard Burton/Tutte in '69/70 you can definitely hear the difference...................it's not their fault, they're still great but they're just getting older..............I'm looking forward to seeing a virtual Elvis..................I just saw "Viva Elvis" in Vegas and loved those remixes!!!! AND so did the sold out audience!!! The sound/show was AWESOME - made our seats rumble!!!!! Elvis' voice was SO vibrant......WOW!!!