Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

  1. #41
    TCB Mafia debtdbruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ilkley, Yorkshire
    Posts
    3,247

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    he won a talent competition.............Was it X Factor, American Idol or something......ughhhh, not my cup of tea
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

  2. #42

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Why people waste their time on these rigged polls when they could be doing something productive in life is a mystery to me. You should know by now that Billboard HATES Elvis. They have even gone as far as to discredit his well known publicized accomplishments from their own record books to build up their modern day idles. Jealousy is a biatch.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

  3. #43
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    I don't even know who Adam Lamert is

    What a fix, no way on earth do any of these men belong on a sexy list, pfttt!!
    Sorry, it was supposed to be Lambert (I spelled it wrong, shows what a fan I am), he was a winner on American Idol.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  4. #44
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Sorry, it was supposed to be Lambert (I spelled it wrong, shows what a fan I am), he was a winner on American Idol.
    That's why I don't know him - mystery solved

  5. #45
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    Why people waste their time on these rigged polls when they could be doing something productive in life is a mystery to me. You should know by now that Billboard HATES Elvis. They have even gone as far as to discredit his well known publicized accomplishments from their own record books to build up their modern day idles. Jealousy is a biatch.
    You're one to talk you post non-stop about your quests I was being very very productive voting for my man

  6. #46
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    Why people waste their time on these rigged polls when they could be doing something productive in life is a mystery to me. You should know by now that Billboard HATES Elvis. They have even gone as far as to discredit his well known publicized accomplishments from their own record books to build up their modern day idles. Jealousy is a biatch.
    You know this is probably true but I figure if I vote then the people at Billboard will know the Elvis fans are not going away anytime soon. We are here to stay and growing.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  7. #47

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    You're one to talk you post non-stop about your quests I was being very very productive voting for my man
    My "non-stop quests"? What exactly is that? My point was that those polls are RIGGED, not fair nor meant to be fair. But, hey, waste your time if you wish. It's your life. Just trying to figure out WHY some do it.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

  8. #48

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    You know this is probably true but I figure if I vote then the people at Billboard will know the Elvis fans are not going away anytime soon. We are here to stay and growing.
    Billboard couldn't care less if we're their or not.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

  9. #49
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    My "non-stop quests"? What exactly is that? My point was that those polls are RIGGED, not fair nor meant to be fair. But, hey, waste your time if you wish. It's your life. Just trying to figure out WHY some do it.
    Yes, you're quests to have EPE rip down a shopping centre, build a better visitors centre etc. It's quite simple really, I voted because I wanted to. No big mystery, I just felt like it. I'm pretty badass like that......

  10. #50
    International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    912

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Elvis didnīt win.

  11. #51
    TCB Mafia KPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,932

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    Any poll is just a snapshot in time, a momentary point of reference......5-10-20 years from now where will these top sexiest men be?
    I am confident Elvis will still be a recognized Icon of popular culture and history-the ones on the list most likely....their moment will be over.
    Work in Progress!

  12. #52
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Billboard Poll - Vote For Elvis As 'Sexiest Man In Music'

    It's already over for those goons, it never started.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. New Poll - Vote For Elvis
    By Brian Quinn in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. Vote For Elvis In CNN Poll As Top Music Icon
    By Brian Quinn in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 11:22 PM
  3. Vote For Elvis In Netherlands Poll
    By Brian Quinn in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:13 AM
  4. Vote For Elvis - Netherlands Poll
    By Brian Quinn in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 08:08 AM
  5. Vote For Elvis In Australian Poll
    By Brian Quinn in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •