Thread: what is your favorite lichter book

what is your favorite lichter book

i have 8 of paul lichters books , and have the opourtunity to buy 2 more this week by a friend who is selling off some of his book collection. My fave lichter books are THNAK YOU VERY MUCH, E.P. IN CONCERT. FROM THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE , and MAGIC MOMENTS . My good friend will be selling his copies of REBEL HEART and ALL MY BEST . i'm wondering if any other fans have any of these and if they are good books , sure would appreciate any help , many thanks.

Re: what is your favorite lichter book

I have Rebel Heart quite a nice book most of the pics are full page and colour, some quite rare pics were published in this book. Like Elvis gettign a police badge in Denver i think. There's no info with the three pics. It does depend on how much your friend is seelign his books to you for. I think Rebel Heart isn't that had to find.
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

I don't have any of his books, but thats mostly for the reason that photo books are very expensive, i do have a few photo books, but i hardley buy any anymore because its simply not buyable anymore these days.

i've been pretty lucky on ebay with picture books

many thanks for your help and info , i to find that the photo books are quite manageable on e bay and amazon,most of the time. I do think when lichter puts out a book on his own he usually does a great job , with laminated covers and for the most part unseen pics at the time. Again thank you for the info , very much appreciated.

One of his best book is " Elvis memories A Love Story" vary rare and exremly hard to find.
    TCB,
    See See Rider

yeah i missed otu on that one on ebay just plain forgot to bid it sold for about 20 pounds, my fav lichter book is Thank You Very Much

that is one book i don't have and have heard alot about , THNAK YOU ... is probably one of his best most of those photos came from a great fan and friend CHRIST TRANT , he has thousands of great photos. I believe LICHTERS BOOKS TO ALWAYS BE GREAT GEMS . he does his very best to print on great paper and was the first with laminated hardback cover books , everyone else followed sut , because thaey knew he was doing something right and what most fans wanted.

I have a lot of books with pictures. My favorite is, however
    I'll Remember You!!!

if it is photos of ELVIS you like there is alot better believe you me , take it from a fan who has bin collecting photos of ELVIS for 35 years on , try collecting books by tunzi, lichter, alverson .ftd, and now the erik lorentzen . These are expensive i agree , but they are loaded with photos , i gave up on those tell alls and rags years and years ago , eventually you will tire of these commercially produced books , and you will want books with more substance believe me .

Peter's books are pretty well reserached and are nto in the sytle of tell alls. Though they are not photos books. Judys Palmers books is a pretty good photo book are are Sandi Millers

yes absolutely , i did not mean to put down this fans choice in books , i just wanted to say that it was in no way a photo book and i found peters book filled with new info from 60-67, after that relies heavily on previous books. I also love judys past book as i do the behind the imeage books that featured many of sandi's photos . Again i know that these photo books are expensive and many a fan can't afford them as we all have priorities in our lives , but sacrifice and get one you will cherish it for many years.