Thread: Problem with Windows Media Player! HELP!

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar

Question Problem with Windows Media Player! HELP!

I cannot view videos or listen to audio samples anymore with the Windows Media Player! Does anyone else have this problem? I think it happened after I downloaded WMP version 10 the update... This really bumbs me out!! I get error C00D11B3...

Can anyone help me?

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackChick
    I cannot view videos or listen to audio samples anymore with the Windows Media Player! Does anyone else have this problem? I think it happened after I downloaded WMP version 10 the update... This really bumbs me out!! I get error C00D11B3...

Can anyone help me?
    Chickie

First off: congrats on your 100 posts

Now, I don't know about the error message you got, but I do know that sometimes players don't play when your temporary internet files file is too full. So I suggest you first clear out your temporary internet files and then try again, it just might work

Steve
    If that dont works, maby try to download the new madia player 10 & his updates.

@ www.download.com

Do you have a link for that?

Maybe I am gonna throw everything of of my computer, and put everything back in.... there are other things too that aren't working. Like live updates for the virusscanner windows updates always fail.... I've got one sick compu...

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Two of the best, most compatible players are winamp (www.winamp.com) and BSplayer (www.bsplayer.org).

If you need codecs to play files, just download the light version of k-lites codec pack (link). This pack installs only one version of each codec (contrary to many other packs that install an extreme amount of codecs that cause problems with eachother).

Good luck
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Talking

Well, so far so good! It works again (knock on wood)!!

I threw the old mediaplayer from my computer completely and installed it again, downloaded it again. And I also got new spyware from Microsoft, its called "Beta 1", maybe that also had something to do with it.

Or that I played the Aloha DVD in my computer on the 8th of January... you never know!!!!