Thread: Unreleased On Tour Tracks from Sony Source, For people who hadnt hear them!

Unreleased On Tour Tracks from Sony Source, For people who hadnt hear them!

They premiered on Elvis Express Radio
    for those who handt heard them i uploaded them to youtube

Re: Unreleased On Tour Tracks from Sony Source, For people who hadnt hear them!

Thanks for uploading ThreeCornPatches, I love this version of Hound Dog and You Gave Me a Mountain is sublime, the pic at 16:21 is breath taking.

I hate to ruin the moment but these are not Sony masters. They are boots. Heartbreak Hotel is from the upgraded boot A Greensboro Revolution. The rest is from the boot Red Hot In Richmond.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    I hate to ruin the moment but these are not Sony masters. They are boots. Heartbreak Hotel is from the upgraded boot A Greensboro Revolution. The rest is from the boot Red Hot In Richmond.
    That makes sense to me. I didn't think the quality was as good as everyone was saying. Still a nice product but it doesn’t sound like a RCA professionally recorded concerts.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

It doesnt sound like the bootlegs, maybe its rough material

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    That makes sense to me. I didn't think the quality was as good as everyone was saying. Still a nice product but it doesn’t sound like a RCA professionally recorded concerts.
    It may be the sound from the actual Warners EOT filmed outtakes, not from Sony sources-although Sony should have the same stuff in its archives.
    Work in Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by stayawayjoe View Post
    It doesnt sound like the bootlegs, maybe its rough material
    The DJ of the show did say it was a source from Sony so maybe you are correct. However, I do know that the first played is from Greensboro not Hampton Roads as the Youtube description says. The rest are from the Richmond show. The DJ made this comment as well after You Gave Me A Mountain. The audio was crystal clear on HH but dull sounding and mono on the rest. The Greensboro Revolution is crystal clear and the best sounding boot out there and the Richmond boot is dull and in mono. Makes me now wonder if that source wasn't from Sony after all.

I hope though that it was just a rough copy by Sony and not someone posing as a Sony source sending in boot material and passing it over as mainstream material unreleased just to hype up the fanbase with a huge disappointment in the end. If it is from Sony then it means we're getting it this year most likely!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    It may be the sound from the actual Warners EOT filmed outtakes, not from Sony sources-although Sony should have the same stuff in its archives.
    I have heard that the Richmond show was filmed in its entirety but might also be missing from the vaults which would be the reason for never being released. I hope that's not the case.

Come to think of it, if the tape source was indeed from Sony, then all 4 shows sound mix would be near the same. The sound drops off significantly between Heartbreak Hotel and Hound Dog. Just as the two boots of those two shows do.

The bootlegs came also fom an original source, but i think its a later generation