Thread: From "The Complete Works"

From "The Complete Works"

From "The Complete Works" DVD (August 11th, 1970 - Dinner Show).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Z-aQUxNSw

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Re: From "The Complete Works"

i don't know why they called it The Complete Works when it's really not complete there stuff missing but nice to have but not complete thou

" I Just LOVE MY ELVIS !"

this is my favourite set..........love it.

All the extra rehearsal footage is brilliant
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Girl View Post
    i don't know why they called it The Complete Works when it's really not complete there stuff missing but nice to have but not complete thou
    Sure, in this way it is not "complete", cause there are missing parts, but it includes all the footages on 3 DVDs what they recorded for "That's The Way It Is", as I know well. Anyway I found it great as they solved the missing part of "Sweet Caroline"! It even includes the sound recording on 6 CDs, what is really complete. I don't have this set unfortunately. Was it available in shops in other countries?? Not in Hungary, for sure. Where can I order it on net? I won't buy it tomorrow, I just wondered. But who knows, maybe later. Can I get any infos from those who already bought it? Thanks!

I LOVE
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    Sure, in this way it is not "complete", cause there are missing parts, but it includes all the footages on 3 DVDs what they recorded for "That's The Way It Is", as I know well. Anyway I found it great as they solved the missing part of "Sweet Caroline"! It even includes the sound recording on 6 CDs, what is really complete. I don't have this set unfortunately. Was it available in shops in other countries?? Not in Hungary, for sure. Where can I order it on net? I won't buy it tomorrow, I just wondered. But who knows, maybe later. Can I get any infos from those who already bought it? Thanks!
    Well i got to say nothing is really new on it those footages been on bootleg dvd's before. only main diffrence is the split screen & cd sound overdub (Which is badley done on some parts because they go from cd source to film source) And to be honest the quality isnt that great either.

its a boot leg, so not available in shops.......best best is to keep your eye on ebay
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by debtdbruno View Post
    its a boot leg, so not available in shops.......best best is to keep your eye on ebay
    Thanks for the info! I thought it was not available in shops. But where can I order it on ebay?

I LOVE

Hi I got mine on Ioffer.com. Make sure you check the different suppliers to get best value. I cherish mine even though the footage could be clearer at times. Nevertheless it's terrific. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the info! I thought it was not available in shops. But where can I order it on ebay?
    just looked on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com.......there's none for sale

ioffer.com has some on there but they are copies.....depends if you want that