Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis Found Alive

Elvis Found Alive

Just curious if anyone else has seen this and what your thoughts were on it, I thought it was a bit cheesy, and that most of the videos on it have already been on other Documentary's like The Elvis Files, and youtube, I'd say it's worth watching but the CD that was also released was pretty bad..

If you have yet to hear about this DVD here is the youtube link for the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVcRvFBuZw

Re: Elvis Found Alive

Cheesy is putting it mildly my friend.

I have not seen it yet, and from what I read on it some Elvis fans might wanna see it out of curiosity mostly.

They keep making bucks with this material and that's a shame in my opinion.

The following link from EIN has more information for those interested or just curious.

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/dvdrevie...foundalive.htm

I don't think I would need this one.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Sad to say that many Elvis fans still believe he is alive .. i dont know why would Elvis fake his death , he is such a good human being NO way he would fakin' it, I knew some fans who believe he was out there... It is iritate me to think people think this way, but every one has right to speak opinions.. my words to them would be Let Elvis Rest in Peace,... if he cant get privacy during his lifetime, please give him and let him have all that after he is gone, ..

Well I have to say that I also believe that Elvis is still alive and that he actually did fake his death. If he's not alive anymore he definitely didn't die on August 16 1977, but I don't bug anybody with my beliefs and opinions. It's just my personal opinion and I have the right to that.I don't wanna comment on the movie because I haven't seen it yet

Would you not read about and listen to people who knew him and saw him dead? Seriously living in denial will ultimately cause you terrible heart ache. Am genuinely concerned about people who think he's alive. Try to accept the truth.
    Last edited by readyseve; 03-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar

Mabye some people canīt accept it because they havenīt seen him dead. I think heīs dead but I think everyone has a right to have there own opinion. Itīs better to believe heīs alive and be happy then to know heīs dead and be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by readyseve View Post
    You need help. Seriously living in denial will ultimately cause you terrible heart ache. Am genuinely concerned about people who think he's alive. Try to accept the truth.
    Excuse me?! I need help?! You gotta have a lot if guts to say that and to post a message like this. First of all you don't have the right to tell me that because you dont even know me. Second of all I think that you are the one who needs help my friend. You can't push your beliefs on anybody. I have the right to believe in whatever I want as long as I am not harming anybody. It's easy for you to say that on the forum my friend would like to see you tell me that in my face.

if someone must see it then go for it. watching it won't do any harm neither will it do any good. i know i'm not going to whatsoever
    Last edited by J.P; 03-24-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    "you don't know it until it hits you"

you're the tea in my coffee - i'm the coke in yer choc

International Level spanish eyes's Avatar

I've seen it with my own eyes how ill Elvis was near the end of his life. I saw his beautiful blue eyes with mischief in them, change to dark eyes that had no life in them. Elvis was a human being, he wasn't a god or a super being, he was ill and his body couldn't take the stress or the pressures of being Elvis or the pain that he suffered with his illnesses and he passed away. So I don't need to watch anything that claims he's alive cos he's not.
    You ask how long I love you, I'll tell you true,
    until the Twelfth of Never, I'll still be loving you

LIF

Checked out Sonny's link, and reading it this is a parody, meaning it's not really supposed to be taken seriously.
    What did get my attention was mention of the Mafia. I seem to recall back in the day that Joe Esposito had a brother who was either connected to the Mafia or had connections with them. Also some time after Elvis' death it was reported that Parker had sold some rights to Elvis songs to the Mafia. We must remember the Mafia was very strong in Vegas.
    If I did beleive Elvis was still alive or had faked his death I would be looking for him in Hawaii or the Bahamas.
    Remember how everyone said that Hitler had faked his death and was living in South America? Now we have theories going around about MJ.
    Last edited by Cliff; 03-24-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Please relax my friends: Kajo, please take it easy, you have a right to your opinion, like anybody else. readyseve already edited the reply.

Discuss the subject if you wish, do not attack each other on each others believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Please relax my friends: Kajo, please take it easy, you have a right to your opinion, like anybody else. readyseve already edited the reply.

Discuss the subject if you wish, do not attack each other on each others believes.

Sure I will Sonny. I have the right to believe in anything I want just as anybody else. He attacked me first and was being very rude and attacked me for no reason. I just attacked back because I don't let anybody talk to me like that. This is a discussion thread and not a place to fight or attack each other.You are right, and I am sorry too Sonny. I've just seen he edited his post now. Believe me I came on this thread to see what people have to say about it and discuss it and not fight or attack. I'm sorry it got out of hand but it wasn't my fault,cause I just stated my opinion and I was attacked for that.

Offense not intended and of course you are entitled to your opinion am merely trying to point out that there is overwhelming medical, legal &,anecdotal evidence to prove he is dead. I believe we should look at the evidence before drawing conclusions. I hope you understand my viewpoint and never intended it as a personal slur on your beliefs. If we can't agree we can always agree to differ ok.

Good replies the both of you. Thank you.

Next would be the sighting of Whitney Houston alive too ? I am just kidding, besides its April Fool as i type this , ... but i think we need more clear evidence if elvis was/ is somewhere out there..and its been and will be 35th years of his passing...he has not returned yet, so yes, he is gone and the date was 08/16/1977

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

I wish he was alive, I would be the first in-line to buy concert tickets. Even if he just stood there and read a book, I wouldnt care.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Cadillac King

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    I wish he was alive, I would be the first in-line to buy concert tickets. Even if he just stood there and read a book, I wouldnt care.

I would want him to relax, to not do anything, to feel good!

Please!! A little respect for the man whom we love so much!
    Does it matter if HE are in hiding or not living?
    Do you love him? Wish HIM peace!
    Speak to those who truly love Elvis.

RIP

DEAREST FRIEND , ELVIS ...
    Last edited by elvia7; 06-16-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    I'll Remember You!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast