Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis' Ailments

Elvis' Ailments

Elvis' Ailments
    by Maia Christianne

First Published on the web at www.freestate.net/johgrove/elc/LC_ailments.html

"When Elvis died, they said he had drugs in him. He should have had more, the way he suffered in his last few months. With his condition, he was courageous beyond reason if that's all he had in him."

--a friend of Elvis', Dr. Harry Rosenburg

In an NBC network television news report the evening of August 3, 1997, which was a few days prior to the 20th anniversary of Elvis' death, it was stated publicly that Elvis did not die of a drug overdose, but of a massive heart attack.

This report also admitted that he had serious physical conditions for which he was forced to take addictive doses of medication, although the program did not go into detail as to the many serious ailments Elvis had at the time of his death. The news segment did say however, that the steroids he was taking for his enlarged colon caused him to have three compression fractures in his spine, and also that at the time of his death, he had the arteries of an 80 year old man. One of his doctors stated that before he died Elvis had worked with the doctors in changing his medication to the point where he was no longer addicted to the prescribed drugs.

The following list of Elvis' ailments have been spoken and/or written about by Elvis' friends (Charlie Hodge, Kathy Westmoreland, Larry Geller, Wanda June Hill, and several others) who have either written about some of these ailments in published books on Elvis, or have given me (Maia) this information personally. I was present at 36 of Elvis' concerts and knew several people around him who kept me informed of his severe health problems.

Despite his condition, it should be noted that from March, 1976 through June of 1977 (two months before his death) Elvis gave a total of 149 stage performance, necessitating that he engage in grueling travel schedules taking him all across the United States

ELVIS' AILMENTS:

HEART DISEASE
    The autopsy revealed Elvis suffered at least 3 heart attacks before the final one.

CANCER OF THE LIVER & BONE
    Elvis believed he had cancer, and at least one of his doctors (according to Elvis) diagnosed it. It was said to be caused by PERNICIOUS ANEMIA, coming from a GENETIC LIVER DISEASE.

ERYTHEMATOUS LUPUS
    This is a painful and sometimes deadly disease. There is both an outer epidermal form of it and a type that effects the internal organs. Elvis had both, although for him it was mostly an internal malady.

HYPERTENSION & HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

DIABETES

INSOMNIA
    a chronic, hereditary clincal disorder.

GLAUCOMA
    This is an extremely painful eye condition which is the third leading cause of blindness in the U.S.

CLUSTER/MIGRAINE HEADACHES

ENLARGED AND OBSTRUCTED COLON
    caused severe CONSTIPATION. Elvis' colon was actually deformed. He was born with this abnormality.

A PARTIAL COLON BY-PASS

THREE COMPRESSED SPINAL FRACTURES

SEVERE ARTERY DETERIORATION

A SUPPRESSED IMMUNE SYSTEM

Wanda Hill to Maia Christianne: "He (Elvis) was speaking of "bone marrow" and a form of leukemia at the time and said they were going to transfuse him as he had deformed and many white cells and few red ones. he was very pale at this time and was weak and complained of no strength and severe pain in his bones, especially the legs when he lay down to rest.

The headaches he had and the pain he felt in so much of his body, kept him worn out. He also had the severe mid-body pain that doubled him over and he said he'd just as soon "die" as continue that kind of life of pain. He had a live biopsy which showed the liver damage, what was called a tumor, in fact two types of tumor none of which were operable. And he was told it would eventually kill him."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elvispic7022.jpg  
    Last edited by veronik; 01-10-2005 at 04:34 PM.

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Shocking! If its true......

Many "fans" want to believe much of the above, simply because it is much more palatable than the TRUTH; such is also the nature of MYTH (an alternate version that sits & sounds better than "reality").

It certainly doesn't help matters any when even some of those that were there parrot the same ..... for reasons of their own naivete, dishonesty, desire to preserve only the positive side of Elvis (at the expense of the TRUTH), or out of self-promotion motives.

Hodge & Geller are unreliable as "sources." There are many examples on a number of levels.

Westmoreland, believes what she believes, ..... but is incorrect.

Wanda June Hill ........ best described ...... is a nut-case.

-------------------------------

If the above MYTH were indeed true, ..... the Estate of Elvis Presley would be the first to embrace & propagate it at every opportunity they could, because it is indeed much more preferable than the TRUTH.

On August 16, 1977, .......... polypharmacy was the culprit first & foremost (CNS depression that ultimately caused his heart & lungs to fail). It wasn't the first time that it had happened, either (with some of the exact same medications). Sadly, it was a double tragedy because on top of losing Elvis (due to his addiction), ..... it was also a bonafide malpractice case (ie: preventable).

Once again, .... I hope this helps.

- Capt. "EL."

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Some of the named ailments are of course true and justified medication, but it's also true that many of them were caused or exacerbated by Elvis' drug use (and diet).
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Just to clarify a bit:

Much of this "list" from the above "source" is erroneous, technically inaccurate, & fallacious (argument by "Prestigious Jargon"). (Ironically, the "jargon" being used is also being wielded incorrectly).

ELVIS' AILMENTS

HEART DISEASE -
    The autopsy revealed Elvis suffered at least 3 heart attacks before the final one

DIABETES

INSOMNIA -
    a chronic, hereditary clincal disorder

GLAUCOMA - This is an extremely painful eye condition which is the third leading cause of blindness in the U.S.

ENLARGED AND OBSTRUCTED COLON -
    caused severe CONSTIPATION. Elvis' colon was actually deformed. He was born with this abnormality

- Heart disease, yes. An enlarged heart, yes. There was, however, no "gross" evidence of a "heart attack" (layman's terms) / medical parlance = myocardial infarction.

- Hypertension is "high blood pressure" (they are they same). Yes, EP had "Essential" Hypertension, but it was treated & controlled by medications.

- Occasionally mildly elevated blood sugar does not necessarily equal --------> "diabetes." In fact, in such cases, ....... diet & excercise are the best remedy.

- The insomnia was a consequence of EP's upside down waking / sleeping habits, especially in the 70's .............. & dependence / tolerance for medicinal sleep aids

- Glaucoma, yes; it is well documented.

- The congenital megacolon angle is a nice sounding excuse to whitewash the TRUTH - that EP's colon problems were secondary to chronic narcotic abuse.

- Significant arterial stenosis (clinically significant narrowing) was years away in the making & certainly no immediate threat to EP @ the time of his death.

A PARTIAL COLON BY-PASS

Point me to the evidence that backs-up these claims. I have yet to find any credible sources / evidence as proof.

The headaches are possible, just like Bipolarism, .............. but truly ..... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE .................. but, not likely.

The partial colon by-pass was discussed, but ultimately declined for various reasons.

Any significant suppression of EP's immune system was more than likely secondary to chronic abuse / dependence on corticosteroids (injections).

CANCER OF THE LIVER & BONE -
    Elvis believed he had cancer, and at least one of his doctors (according to Elvis) diagnosed it.
    It was said to be caused by PERNICIOUS ANEMIA, coming from a GENETIC LIVER DISEASE.

ERYTHEMATOUS LUPUS -
    This is a painful and sometimes deadly disease. There is both an outer epidermal form of it and a type that effects the
    internal organs. Elvis had both, although for him it was mostly an internal malady.
    - The arguments pertaining to CANCER / GENETIC LIVER DISEASE / & PERNICIOUS ANEMIA are so ignorant that I don't even know where to begin to address them; therefore, I won't even waste my time with it.

- As for SLE ---------> more hog-wash.

Complete & utter ignorance on both counts.

-----------------------------

EP had a number of legit ailments that required legitimate medication to treat. Unfortunately, .... there ultimately were just too many medications AND some that should have never even have been prescribed (even from multiple sources) .......... that - in the end - harmed Elvis more than they were supposed to help him.

Dr. Nick, btw, ........ did try to wean Elvis & control his intake / sources / access; as Nick learned, however, ..... "those who cannot be counseled, cannot be helped." That said, Nick also didn't always treat in a true effort to help / cure such "addictions" (not just with Elvis).

August 16, 1977 was an accident & had more to do with EP's lifestyle / habits ..... more so than "genetics" and other health problems. As stated before, it was not the first time such an "accident" had happened, ................. just the first time nobody was there to intervene in time to save him. Even if there had been, ........... it would have been delaying the inevitable to just another day in the near future (unless some serious denial / lifestyle changes were seriously undertaken & successful). All evidence, unfortunately, wasn't pointing to any of that being likely to happen.

- Capt. "EL."
    Last edited by Captain Elwood David; 12-29-2004 at 12:12 AM.

Coming On Strong
    We will never know the true cause of death because all reports are being kept secret till 75 years AFTER August 16th, 1977... One thing will be for sure then: all parties involved will be no longer living and can not be asked any questions about it. Clever move back then, wonder who arranged all that.

All the stories about cancer are a load of crap.

The real reason in August 16th, 1977, for me, is in the FBI Files.

Just think about the FACT that everybody who has worked with Elvis have written a book about him but NO ONE ever mentioned or seemed aware of the FBI investigation that was going on from fall 1976. Also: NO ONE can tell the same story about August 16th, 1977, while they can remember conversations with Elvis going way back to the early fifties...

No, my dear friends, I don?t buy it. I am NOT saying that you will meet Elvis in the Burger King but there is more to August 16th, 1977 then we know. And it sure is someting ?fishy?....

The TRUE cause is indeed known. Polypharmacy. As you state, however, the "details" (related & unrelated) shall remained "sealed" for many years to come, though.

Actually, quite a number of individuals have seen, examined, & commented on the "Official" Autospy Report (this includes independent professional forensic medical experts, doctors involved with the autopsy @ BMH (since retired), & others whom accompanied Vernon when the results were delivered).

"Polypharmacy", the interaction of multiple chemicals in EP's body - collectively - is indeed discussed as a primary factor contributing to death.

This was also, I might add, the "official" reason given to Vernon (et al) PRIVATELY @ BMH when the findings were discussed after the investigation(s) were complete & the verdict in.

Quote Originally Posted by AronN
    All the stories about cancer are a load of crap.

........ but there is more to August 16th, 1977 then we know.
    The rest of your post notwithstanding, ............... I do fully agree with the above two points.

- Capt. "EL."

Coming On Strong
    Ok, great answer/post but:

The official released autopsy report is lacking all kinds of information and missing about 20 pages that a normal autopsy would have.

There are two autopsy reports with giving a different weight for Elvis.

Elvis hit himself at the racquetball game on the shin the night before. No bruise or mark on his shin & skin is reported.

I believe the handwritingexpert that states that Elvis filled in his name, adress and proffesion in the released autopsy report. Yes I know this man was hired by Gail Brewer Georgio but he has a lot of credentials. And: Gail Brewer Georgio was the FIRST to mention the FBI Files in 1988, 3 years before parts were released. I tried to contact the handwritingexpert but his son told me he had, sadly, passed away.

The tissue samples tested on drugs: all found drugs were in the blood but never crossed the therapeutic level. Combined it is not likely that they caused death.

Stomach contents were distroyed in the emergencyroom, this is against the rules.

The ambulance drivers stated to the press that they did not regocnized Elvis. Beacuse the body was so blue because of rigor mortis they thought the person they removed was black. Now: Elvis is said to have died between 1200 and 1400 hours. But rigor mortis, with a body turning that blue, doesn??t set in until 12 hours after dead...

One policeofficer took pictures of the bathroom and bedroom, just hours after Elvis was pronounced dead. He left the polaroids and his notebook in his car after work. The next morning he found that the pictures plus notes were stolen from his car.

Cameraman from Geraldo Riviera finds his hotelroom searched after they have taped an interview with one of the doctors at BMH. Only the tape is missing, and so is the cameraman for 24 hours. When he returns to the hotel, he states he got the tape back after paying some money but untill this day wishes not to talk about what has happened.

Why do I get the feeling someone is trying to hold all strings in his hand?.

Why do I get the feeling that all is being orchestrated?.

And about Vernon: aren?t we told that he was so upset that an ambulance was on stand by and that he cried all day?. Well, if you hear the telephone interview made just after it all happened on august 16th, you will hear a very calm, well spoken, very clear Vernon. His voice doesn?t even cracks up once... Food for thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Elwood David
    "Polypharmacy"...was also, I might add, the "official" reason given to Vernon (et al) PRIVATELY @ BMH when the findings were discussed after the investigation(s) were complete & the verdict in.
    Very interesting to know. I guess at that point Vernon stopped believing someone had killed his son.

Captain, I haven't read this in a while, but I'd be interested to hear your take on the heart attack explanation presented in Down At The End Of Lonely Street. First let me say that the book claimed he weighed around 350 lb at his death (which really irked me), and that they used that as part of their argument for their case should perhaps be enough to throw that whole theory out the window. But the intriguing part to me was that it claimed that the Bio-Science data was flawed in that it did not accurately reflect how many of those ten drugs had been metabolized for some time and could not have contributed to the cause of death, if I'm remembering that correctly.

The authors apparently got an authority on the matter to talk about the autopsy report only after they showed him a copy they had obtained, which alone is interesting, if true. Now I know you can have ten different experts give ten different opinions on anything (which is kind of scary when it's doctors we're talking about--especially when they are talking about you), but whoever it was seemed to make a strong argument for a heart attack.

I need to re-read that, but in the meantime, I would like to hear your reasons for not buying it. I'm not saying that I do, but I found it intriguing.

Aron, I was with you until you said you believed the handwriting expert about the autopsy report (believe it was the death certificate actually) and especially when I got to the name Gail Brewer-Giorgio. Now, without a doubt there was a cover-up, things being orchestrated, a whitewashing, 'fishy' occurrences, etc. While there were some key players involved, I think mainly it was a matter of the MMMs keeping up what they had always done and protecting their boss's image, and some important people in the city of Memphis trying to do the same for their hometown's adopted son. So when you have people trying to accomplish this, and you also have people who try to recall the events of August 16, 1977 as honestly as possible but were in a highly distraught state, then it stands to reason that there would be plenty of inconsistencies in their stories--some falsehoods intentionally told, others not.

Coming On Strong
    Just check the word 'entertainer' on the deathcertificate against the word 'entertainer' in the letter Elvis wrote to Nixon.

Just because the expert was hired by Gail Brewer Georgio doesn't mean the man wasn't qualified.

I agree, many things Gail wrote are bit out of proportion, to say the least, but in some views she really did made a point.

Keep an open mind to things. Ever wonderd why there are so many crazy stories in the tabloids about Elvis?. My guess is they try to make news about August 16, 1977 look foolish so real news won't be picked up by the media. Talking about things being orchestrated.

Anyhow: check that handwriting and find it looks stunningly the same...

Aron, I'm sorry but I don't see it. I do try to keep an open mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails entertainer.jpg  

Thumbs up Elvis' Ailments

Quote Originally Posted by veronik
    Elvis' Ailments
    by Maia Christianne
    First Published on the web at www.freestate.net/johgrove/elc/LC_ailments.html

"When Elvis died, they said he had drugs in him. He should have had more, the way he suffered in his last few months. With his condition, he was courageous beyond reason if that's all he had in him."

--a friend of Elvis', Dr. Harry Rosenburg

In an NBC network television news report the evening of August 3, 1997, which was a few days prior to the 20th anniversary of Elvis' death, it was stated publicly that Elvis did not die of a drug overdose, but of a massive heart attack.
    This report also admitted that he had serious physical conditions for which he was forced to take addictive doses of
    medication, although the program did not go into detail as to the many serious ailments Elvis had at the time of his death.
    The news segment did say however, that the steroids he was taking for his enlarged colon caused him to have three compression fractures in his spine, and also that at the time of his death, he had the arteries of an 80 year old man. One of his doctors stated that before he died Elvis had worked with the doctors in changing his medication to the point where he
    was no longer addicted to the prescribed drugs.

The following list of Elvis' ailments have been spoken and/or written about by Elvis' friends (Charlie Hodge, Kathy
    Westmoreland, Larry Geller, Wanda June Hill, and several others) who have either written about some of these ailments in
    published books on Elvis, or have given me (Maia) this information personally. I was present at 36 of Elvis' concerts and
    knew several people around him who kept me informed of his severe health problems.

Despite his condition, it should be noted that from March, 1976 through June of 1977 (two months before his death) Elvis
    gave a total of 149 stage performance, necessitating that he engage in grueling travel schedules taking him all across the
    United States

ELVIS' AILMENTS

HEART DISEASE -
    The autopsy revealed Elvis suffered at least 3 heart attacks before the final one.

CANCER OF THE LIVER & BONE -
    Elvis believed he had cancer, and at least one of his doctors (according to Elvis) diagnosed it.
    It was said to be caused by PERNICIOUS ANEMIA, coming from a GENETIC LIVER DISEASE.

ERYTHEMATOUS LUPUS -
    This is a painful and sometimes deadly disease. There is both an outer epidermal form of it and a type that effects the
    internal organs. Elvis had both, although for him it was mostly an internal malady.

DIABETES

INSOMNIA -
    a chronic, hereditary clincal disorder.

GLAUCOMA - This is an extremely painful eye condition which is the third leading cause of blindness in the U.S.

ENLARGED AND OBSTRUCTED COLON -
    caused severe CONSTIPATION. Elvis' colon was actually deformed. He was born with this abnormality.

A PARTIAL COLON BY-PASS

Wanda Hill to Maia Christianne:

"He (Elvis) was speaking of "bone marrow" and a form of leukemia at the time and said they were going to transfuse
    him as he had deformed and many white cells and few red ones. he was very pale at this time and was weak and
    complained of no strength and severe pain in his bones, especially the legs when he lay down to rest. The
    headaches he had and the pain he felt in so much of his body, kept him worn out. He also had the severe mid-body
    pain that doubled him over and he said he'd just as soon "die" as continue that kind of life of pain. He had a live
    biopsy which showed the liver damage, what was called a tumor, in fact two types of tumor none of which were
    operable. And he was told it would eventually kill him."

Hello to all

After reading this article yesterday I decided to posted it and see the opinion of others.I have read so much about Elvi's death that I don't know who to believe anymore.The only thing I know that what I read was shocking,disapointing and most of all very sad.I try not to think about what I read and hear about Elvi's addiction to drugs.I much rather concentrate in Elvis,the man.....the great humanitarian,the great singer that he was.I guess that no mather how many books we read or how many people we talk to who think that they are experts on this subject,the real thruth will never be known
    One true fact we do know is and a very sad one that we lost Elvis./He's gone forever.We are tryin g real hard not to let him go.Elvis lives in each one of us.
    His music is the precious gift he left us with and the memories of the scarfs.kisses,and autographed photos.We keep playing his music,we keep talking about Elvis,we still visit Graceland.......at the end we could see a very tired Elvis....at times he looked sad...I read a quote here on TCB that says:"A man is never dead until he is forgotten"Will Elvis ever be forgotten?Not by me.
    Was he a drug adict?Was he very ill?That he was ill we know it.he looked ill.The addiction part,I don't know.I am nobody to be pointing fingers or guessing if he was a drug adict or not.I am sure of something and that is tha he was having a dificult time.You could see it.It must have been hard for him.Anyways,he is gone....Graceland is a very lonely and sad place...at least for me.I have never visit his grave.I can't.Maybe someday I will find the courage to take everything I own like Cd's,Dvd's,Movies,posters,photos and buried them and say good bye to Elvis.So far,I just can't.

TCB

Veronik

Coming On Strong
    well: if you look closely you will see that the first 't' in entertainer goes up, also look at the way the part 'tert' is written: the 'r' seems to be missing in both. Then: the ending 'er' is similair. Handwritingexpert Paul R. Weast (I believe that is his name) also compared the way 'Elvis' was written. The slash of the handwriting, the spaces between the letters, the curve of letters, all indicated a match...

Also check the word 'NAME' on the letter to Nixon and the word 'NAM' (short for NAME) that appears on a page of the FBI Files. The page is dated after August 16th, 1977... According to Paul R. Weast this is also a match.

And again: yes he was hired by Gail Brewer Georgio but here are his credentials: Paul R. Weast - MGA, CDE - Master Graphoanalyst & Certified Document Examiner.

"It is my professional opinion as Californian Courts qualified examiner of questioned documents that the handwriting on the questioned Exhibit Q-1, "Report of Investigation By County Medical Examiner" was probably produced by the same person who produced the handwriting on Exemplar Exhibits E-1 through E-8 and the signatures that read Elvis Presley or E.A. Presley". Paul R. Weast - April 17, 1990.

"The degree of slant, letter size, spacing, alignment and proportion matches on all documents. The numbers and words reading 3764 Elvis Presley Blvd on the Medical Examiner's report match numbers and signatures on the President Nixon letter. The name Elvis Presley in the address match several signatures of Elvis Presley. The word Entertainer on the ME report matches very closely the same word written by Elvis Presley in the Nixon letter. Several of the small letters f match very closely as do two of the capital letters F. Capital letters B also match". (Paul R. Weast in the same report)

All too often, ...... I find that when this topic is discussed, ....

It can be like talking to a "wall" ................... & then things invariably start crawling out of it.

As a result, ...... I welcome others to have at it, because I'm not interested any longer given the direction this thread is now taking.

---------------------

Veronik -

Not sure if you were referring to me with the following:

"I guess that no mather how many books we read or how many people we talk to who think that they are experts on this subject,the real thruth will never be known..."

...but, if you are, I invite you to PM me because I assure you that I do indeed know very well that of which I speak on a number of levels.

----------------------

Bobby -

I'll PM you as well with my follow-up to your inquiries.

- Capt. "EL."

Coming On Strong

Angry

Not very nice to call me a wall and a thing that crawls out of it....

I guess you are the wall because WHEN a documented experts gives his opinion you disgard it because it doesn't fit in your way of thinking / the story you think is true.

Until another expert proves otherwise, I'll think Paul's findings are pretty solid.

But don't call me a 'wall' or a 'thing'. I am just giving facts. They seem to hard to handle for you giving your reaction

Quote Originally Posted by AronNL
    I know it isn't nice, but I'm brutally honest sometimes (I just say what others only sometimes THINK).

I'm also not very indulging when it comes to this topic & fissured ceramics.

I guess you are the wall because WHEN a documented experts gives his opinion you disgard it because it doesn't fit in your way of thinking / the story you think is true. Until another expert proves otherwise, I'll think Paul's findings are pretty solid.
    Using the word "expert" in the same sentence with Gail Brewer does anything but lend credence to your arguments.

This will be the ONLY time I will say this --------> that is not EP's signature or writing on the documents that "Paul" is discussing. Paul is 100% incorrect. In light of that (and your weak argument) .................. the term "Expert Paul" is an oxy*****.

But don't call me a 'wall' or a 'thing'. I am just giving facts. They seem to hard to handle for you giving your reaction
    In light of your reaction, ................

I rest my case, and I will respond no further to this thread.

- Capt. "EL."

AronNL. You don't think it's suspicious that Gail only got one handwriting expert to give his opinion? If she was that confident, she would have had it verified by two or three to strengthen her claims. Furthermore, she also featured a voice expert on her documentary, who claimed the voice of Elvis and the one on her tape were one and the same - a conclusion that was subsequently proved false when the real guy came forward! I wouldn't trust any 'expert' associated with that woman.

I Read This Topic And I Think Elvis Suffered Of Some Of The Diseases Written In It , As Many Of You Know And It's Not Hard To Understand Why.....
    And I Agree With The Fact Many Fans Want To Believe Something Even If It's Not True Cos Sometimes The Truth Is Too Painful..
    and I love you so..people ask me how..how I've lived 'till now

Coming On Strong
    Well, Captain Elwood seems to be THE expert here.... Wow.... would love to see his credentials...

Yep, Paul R. Weast, despite his credibility, is 100% wrong... Captain Elwood is here to tell the truth we've all been waiting for. How could I have been so stupid!. Come on everybody, follow leader Captain Elwood, 'Mr. Know-It-All', he just became, amazingly, a certified expert in handwriting!!.

Oh, and just so you know: I am just saying what a lot of other people think too, and I am also brutally honest.

And just so you know: perhabs Gail Brewer Georgio DID ask only one expert, but so far NO other expert has stood up to prove it otherwise. Think about that for a moment.

I guess you are the wall because WHEN a documented experts gives his opinion you disgard it because it doesn't fit in your way of thinking / the story you think is true.

Until another expert proves otherwise, I'll think Paul's findings are pretty solid.

No honey.I am not refering to you.I respect the opinion of others.Just see what I wrote avobe.The reason why I posted that,was because I wanted to hear what others have to say.I know very little on what happend the day Elvis died.I was only a child back then,and the only thing that I remember is that I was very sad.I have read alot about it,but I just want to think of Elvis as the Elvis I love!I am no expert on this subjet neither am I going to crtized others for what they think or say.Everyone is entititled to their opinions.So,I don't know who said that.If it doesn't have my avatar,is not me.Sorry sweetie!

TCB,

Veronik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast