Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Stranger In The Crowd

  1. #21
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    245
    Chris,

    I like this cover & track list so much, that I've decided to make this the first compilation broadcast.

    If there is any certain version of each of the song's that should be played, please feel free to give me a shout.

    "Stranger In The Crowd-The Definitive 70's Ballads" will be next weekends show.

    Jeff

  2. #22
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by New Jam
    Chris,

    I like this cover & track list so much, that I've decided to make this the first compilation broadcast.

    If there is any certain version of each of the song's that should be played, please feel free to give me a shout.

    "Stranger In The Crowd-The Definitive 70's Ballads" will be next weekends show.

    Jeff
    Wow mate.... Thanks...i will have to get this finished now I have been so busy with the site..i haven't even given this a second thought

    That is so much appreciated my friend

    I look forward to the show already
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  3. #23
    With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    9,609
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider
    Thanks Mike

    Should be available for upload on the site very soon

    And a Happy New Year to you my friend
    COOL NIGHT RIDER -- I'LL BE WATCHING FOR IT!!!

    Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well!!!

    TCB!
    Mike


    TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!


  4. #24
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76
    COOL NIGHT RIDER -- I'LL BE WATCHING FOR IT!!!

    Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well!!!

    TCB!
    Mike

    Thanks Mike

    And best wishes for the New Year to you and yours my friend...Hope you have a fantastic 2005
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  5. #25
    Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Assen, Netherlands
    Posts
    6,349
    Great cover Chris

    Looking forward to New Jam's Radioshow with this tracklisting
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

    Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom






  6. #26
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert
    Great cover Chris

    Looking forward to New Jam's Radioshow with this tracklisting
    Thanks Albert....me too
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Power Of My Love or Stranger In My Own Own Home Town?
    By elvis fan 1976 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •