Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unknown 1976 song by Elvis (?) discovered

Re: Unknown 1976 song by Elvis (?) discovered

I agree there's some things that don't add up. However, from the bit I have heard over and over, it definitely sounds like Elvis to me. Maybe that's just the fan in me wanting it to be him and not just a really good impersonator.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

Let Yourself Go was condiered for Harum Scarum???
    Luckily he didn't record it then as I'm sure it would have been inferior (sound and performance wise) to the Speedway version.

yeah silly aint it. also please dont stop loving me was considered for that movie as u see on the papers. that wouldn't have fit in harum scarum!. i think although frankie and johnny is really a silly movie. that please dont stop loving me is one of the highlights of the movie

From the elvisinfonet.com site.
    Time to put this hoax to rest.

SONY (UK) on the 'Living To Love You' Hoax: Back on November 12th, Newschannel 3 said that it has uncovered a new Elvis recording 'Living To Love You'. According to attorney Violet Hinton that recording had Elvis Presley singing. She said the song came from 1976, the year before Elvis died and was verified by voice expert Ed Primeau! (see EIN's November news for the full story). EIN always stated it was a hoax.
    A few days ago our good friends at Elvis Express Radio reported that voice expert, Mr. Ed Primeau contacted Elvis Express Radio and declared that RCA Records (SONY Music) had "confirmed" that the voice on 'Living To Love You' was Elvis Presley!
    After hearing from EPE on the matter who were surprised to hear such a claim, our contact at SONY (UK) wrote to reporter, Brian Quinn and he states that he has it on very good authority that the 'Living To Love You' recording is a hoax. Now there's a shock...NOT!
    Elvis Express Radio have now invited Mr. Ed Primeau the voice expert on the show to answer a few questions. Now THAT will be an interesting interview!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345