Thread: Elvis Gifts For Christmas

Elvis Gifts For Christmas

Here is what I got Charmaine for Christmas... yes the Elvis Aloha DVD set and the Elvis 68 Comeback Special DVD set... we watched all 4 hours of the Aloha DVD set on Christmas day... what did you get in the way of Elvis for Christmas? David

elvis gifts for christmas

the only elvis gift i got for christmas was a box of chocolates. the box had elvises picture on it. today i bought my self a gift though, i bought elvis monopoly.

Backstage Pass
    I got a model of him from the '68 Comeback, standing with his foot propped on a chair, and his guitar resting on his knee

Coming On Strong
    I also got the Aloha From Hawaii DVD (I already had the 68 Comeback). I got 4 calendars, 2 bottles of wine, and 2 ornaments. I also got a cabinet to keep all my Elvis movies in, does that count??

Oh, and a magnet, a shirt, the Alternate Aloha on VHS (old movie) and another magnet set. I think that's it for Elvis stuff.
    Before Elvis, there was nothing....

International Level
    I have an Elvis doll from the mcfarlane this one is Elvis in 1956, still in the box
    and i don't know if i want to keep it in the box or open it.

i have to put it together though.
    now i need the 68 Elvis and the 70's.

and my brother got me a drawing of in a Elvis body, the guy did this he used
    my photo my brother had of me use it and put me in a Elvis version, it was net.

my bother took a photo of it and send it to me, and ill try to post it on here.

i have to re-size it.
    Curtis Simpkins

Long Live Vinyl. :worthy:

I got the dvd set He touched me and the cd Good Rockin tonight/the interviews. Thanks Santa

Quote Originally Posted by P.S. Annie
    I got the dvd set He touched me and the cd Good Rockin tonight/the interviews. Thanks Santa

Im glad you got some E stuff.I got the three dools,50's.60's and 70's.I also got a bigger doll with his 68 Comeback outfit.This one is about 2ft.He looks so real!!I am very happy!!!I know those who got Elvis stuff are happy too.

Happy New year!

Veronik
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails other_presley1_photo_02_dp.jpg   other_presley3_photo_01_dp.jpg   other_presley2_photo_03_dp.jpg  

Last edited by veronik; 12-28-2004 at 01:26 PM.

My christmas present was the movie Flaming Star from my girl friend ....... uh Santa, very lovely

I got the official Elvis calendar and two CDs - Raised on Rock and Elvis in Concert. I only had them on vinyl before, so thought it was about time for an upgrade I've received the Elvis calendar every year since 1985 and have them all stored away in perfect condition.