This is pretty well rounded:
Memphis Music Experience
Make plans for your trip quick, easy, and economical with the "Memphis Music Experience" package. It includes all you need to experience the rock, soul, and blues of Memphis music.
Enjoy two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel, lunch for two at the Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street, and tickets for two to great Memphis music attractions with prices starting from $390.00 plus tax.
The Memphis Music Experience package includes:
- Two tickets for the Graceland Platinum Tour
- Two tickets to Sun Studio
- Two tickets to Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Two tickets to the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel with free deluxe continental breakfast
- Lunch for two at the Hard Rock Café on Beale Street
I have been to Graceland six times and every time has been a unique experience. I have been there in every season of the year. Outside of Graceland, you have to see the cars, the planes, Sun Studios,the Stax museum(which is killer) and Beale Street. Beale is cool at night when you can just walk up and down it and hit the blues clubs( I recommend the Rum Boogie Cafe). Also, if you are interested, the National Civil Rights Museum is in Memphis(formerly the Lorraine where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated).