Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

  1. #1

    Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Are they hiding somewhere together???

    Forever Best Friends

  2. #2
    TCB Mafia buttonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Hy Gail, I hope all is well by you... mmmmm... i knew I ate Donut this morning LOL.... Teddy is somewhere , hiding , ... may be getting busy with Cilla promoting her jewelery line on QVC...

  3. #3
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead View Post
    Hy Gail, I hope all is well by you... mmmmm... i knew I ate Donut this morning LOL.... Teddy is somewhere , hiding , ... may be getting busy with Cilla promoting her jewelery line on QVC...
    Fantastic post buttonhead

    Actually Donut still posts here now and then....Teddy....I don't know.

  4. #4

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Yeah, I think since Priscilla left Marco - Teddy must have made his move!!!! I think he must be a happy camper now!!!!

    Forever Best Friends

  5. #5
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Hey, Insane!
    I still post here from time to time, it's just that I haven't as much free time as I used to have!
    I don't know about the Bear, if he's hibernating he must be about to wake up. Spring is already here
    I think we should take advantage of his absence and mess up his thread about Priscilla MWAHAHAHAHA...
    _________________

  6. #6
    I Dreamed a Dream Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    17,834

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post

    I think we should take advantage of his absence and mess up his thread about Priscilla MWAHAHAHAHA...
    Hehehe...................sounds like a plan! Poor Bear!

    I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

  7. #7

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Hey, Insane!
    I still post here from time to time, it's just that I haven't as much free time as I used to have!
    I don't know about the Bear, if he's hibernating he must be about to wake up. Spring is already here
    I think we should take advantage of his absence and mess up his thread about Priscilla MWAHAHAHAHA...
    hee hee - I think that sounds like a great plan!!! In Rosanne's absence, I'll have to fill in for her with the bashing....just to make him feel the love!!!

    Forever Best Friends

  8. #8
    I Dreamed a Dream Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    17,834

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    hee hee - I think that sounds like a great plan!!! In Rosanne's absence, I'll have to fill in for her with the bashing....just to make him feel the love!!!
    Hahaha!

    I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

  9. #9
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hehehe...................sounds like a plan! Poor Bear!
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    hee hee - I think that sounds like a great plan!!! In Rosanne's absence, I'll have to fill in for her with the bashing....just to make him feel the love!!!
    He deserves it! That thread must be destroyed!

    Gail, you have a moral obligation to take up Rosanne's task or all her hard work bashing Priscilla will have been in vain
    _________________

  10. #10
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    I'll here, I wouldn't miss it for anything.

  11. #11
    TCB Mafia Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Your Heart
    Posts
    3,531

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    In Rosanne's absence, I'll have to fill in for her with the bashing....just to make him feel the love!!!
    *keenly anticipating*
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

  12. #12

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Well, good lord - has anyone seen the new pictures of Priscilla, her mother and Lisa Marie!! Not only is she still claiming to be a Presley - she now has her mother's last name as "Presley"!! Will this woman ever stop????

    Forever Best Friends

  13. #13
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Odd isn't it that the "real" Presleys aside from Lisa are never acknowledged by the press?

  14. #14
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    What other relatives of Elvis beside Patsy and Billy are still alive? Anyone knows?
    _________________

  15. #15

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Forever Best Friends

  16. #16
    Cadillac King T_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    424

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Well, good lord - has anyone seen the new pictures of Priscilla, her mother and Lisa Marie!! Not only is she still claiming to be a Presley - she now has her mother's last name as "Presley"!! Will this woman ever stop????

    Is that really fair? The notoriously ludicrous Daily Mail posted the headline about four generations of Presleys. Priscilla had nothing to do with it.

  17. #17
    TCB Mafia buttonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    What other relatives of Elvis beside Patsy and Billy are still alive? Anyone knows?

    Oprah ...

  18. #18
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead View Post
    Oprah ...
    Oh yeah, I forgot about her
    _________________

  19. #19
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    Quote Originally Posted by T_J View Post
    Is that really fair? The notoriously ludicrous Daily Mail posted the headline about four generations of Presleys. Priscilla had nothing to do with it.
    I think she was kidding T_J
    _________________

  20. #20

    Re: Where in the world is Teddy and Donut??

    TJ - that post was for Teddy. We tease him about his undying love for Priscilla. Don't worry he can handle it.

    Forever Best Friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Southern Made Donut commercial 'found'
    By Getlo in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:15 PM
  2. Where in the world is Teddy?
    By TotallyInsane in forum Off topic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:58 AM
  3. Wonderful World - By DJ_Ethan And Teddy
    By dj_ethan in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 01:53 AM
  4. Elvis Birthday video by Donut..
    By franny in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 02:37 AM
  5. Lost Elvis Donut Commercial Found?
    By presley in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •