Thread: Elvis on your walls?

Elvis on your walls?

I collect movie posters, and particularly like Australian daybills. I have just re-arranged some of my displays and this is one of my walls.
    Does anyone else have Elvis on their wall?

Mad Tigers

Re: Elvis on your walls?

Yes! I have to put pictures on the ceiling now.. No more place on the wall

I had an extra copy of the Legendary Performer vol 3 picture disc and a pal of mine turned it into a clock for me for xmas one year

so I have the black leather picture facing out on my home office wall
    _________
    there is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.

Nina's Elvis blogs: http://ntrygg.wordpress.com/elvis-index/

This is my ELVIS room -
    I'll Remember You!!!

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar

Yes, I have the wall of inspiration in my hallway. That's a compilation of lots of pictures all framed in the same sizes. It consists pictures of people and moments that inspire me. Of course I have two pictures of the King there. One of my best interior design decisions

I still have two wishes: buy a few (original sized) movieposters from Elvis and have a collection of 30x30 cm (11" x 11") canvas pictures of my favorite albumcovers
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    Yes, I have the wall of inspiration in my hallway. That's a compilation of lots of pictures all framed in the same sizes. It consists pictures of people and moments that inspire me. Of course I have two pictures of the King there. One of my best interior design decisions

I still have two wishes: buy a few (original sized) movieposters from Elvis and have a collection of 30x30 cm (11" x 11") canvas pictures of my favorite albumcovers
    I don't know if anyone else sells them Albert, but have you seen the canvas album covers that Graceland has on their website for sale through the ShopElvis.com site?? I actually picked one up last year (the '68 SPECIAL LP cover) and it looks SUPER cool hanging above my computer desk!!! Now they've added some more to their catalog, so I am planning on picking up another one soon...haven't decided for sure which one it will be yet, but I am leaning toward the MOODY BLUE LP cover!!!

Here are the ones they have listed in the ShopElvis.com catalog:

The first 8 pictures are "mini tickets", which are smaller than the "Mega ticket & album covers" which I will post next...

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

...and here are the "Mega ticket & album covers" which as I said, look VERY cool hanging on the wall!!!

All of these are available through ShopElvis.com!! If anyone knows where other canvas ticket/album covers are available for sale, I would love to know so I can check them out myself!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar

Wow Patrick, these are exactly what I mean. I'll check that store rightaway, thanks
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

I made my own large-zise posters that covers all my walls. My room's and other walls of the house... lol I extend my Elvis-space. Now parts of my collection are displayed in different places. Can't help it. Elvis is in every room.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

International Level

I have my elvis wall with pictures of elvis and painting....I also have pictures of me when I performed with Kellie Pickler, first ever Elvis tribute to perform on front yard of Capital Building and more mixed in with Elvis...Picture of me with some of Elvis' friends, and family though the years too.

I have a few things of elvis in my livingroom. I have a plate collection. From the remembering elvis collection and other plates what i really like.
    The golden plates records from the 68 special and aloha from hawaii.
    And many other things you can see it on the pictures. And in my other rooms i have also stuff of elvis hanging. Greetings _Elvis_
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afb026.jpg   003.jpg   Afb012.jpg  

Afb013.jpg