Thread: What The Heck Is Wrong????????

What The Heck Is Wrong????????

Hello

I am very angry I visit TCB everyday and night and today I find out that I don't have access to certain places They're asking me for my password.I enter the password for TCB and nothing happends I am told that is the wrong password This is wrong Not right! I wrote to one of the members,but so far no reply why?????can't sign in?

TCB,

Veronik
    Last edited by Albert; 12-14-2004 at 12:55 AM. Reason: removed extreme amount of smilies

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Sorry for your frustration, veronik. To best answer your question, please read the Sticky at the very top of the EP forum regarding the new HQ Images forum.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonniebealestreet
    Sorry for your frustration, veronik. To best answer your question, please read the Sticky at the very top of the EP forum regarding the new HQ Images forum.

Thank you very much,but I don't understand.... what do you mean?I look,but I can't see what you're saying.I am not good at this..I have lots of pics that I want to share,but I just don't know how.... I guess I better leave TCB then.

TCB,

Veronik

International Level
    Now, I do understand and even to some level respect the decision to keep the HQ photo section under password. Some of us who don't have HQ photos will never be able to broaden their collection beyond small pics but, whatever floats your boat, you know?

But where the heck did the other pix we, including little ole me, posted go? And why are the comments taken out? Are we just to post pix, small or big, without any comments? That's half the fun!

I just don't understand. Do you guys really want to turn this into some dry place with "just the facts, Ma'am", and the real good stuff for a select group only?

So for all picture fans (including me) all pictures will be back on line soon!

Sonny

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    At this time al picture sections are being updated to a more friendly type of forum, more easy for people find pictures. All this is done for free in our own free time so don't judge to soon before you think or say something like that.

The HQ topic is for all people that like to share HQ pictures, nobody will be left out if there willing to post HQ themselfs.
    We will also post 70% of all HQ pictures in a smaller file in the 'normal' topics for everyone to view.

If someone wants in the HQ topic, all you have to do is send a PM to me or WildStyle. We are not online 24 hours a day, but i always reply as fast as i can.....and the same goes for WildStyle.

Unchained.
    Not judging: wondering.

And it's not a question of "liking or willing to share HQ pictures". It's a question of "being able" to share HQ pictures, which one can't if one does not have them.......

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar

Unhappy

Sounds a bit "elite" to me..... But as long as smaller versions are visible, its OK I guess, and I mean visible, not friggin thumbnails!!!