Looking forward to both.
On one of the other evis message boards it was posted that this is the new tracklisting for the upcoming FTDs of the 1971 Boston SHow and Fool
1. ELVIS AS RECORDED AT BOSTON GARDEN í71
FTD 93 (506020-975017)
ELVIS AS RECORDED AT BOSTON GARDEN í71 features the highly regarded concert that Elvis performed on November 10, 1971. Still at the height of his power, Elvis received critical acclaim for this show and now this official release finally makes it available for fans around the world. With so few live recordings available from this period, this is a key release for anyoneís collection.
ELVIS AS RECORDED AT BOSTON GARDEN í71 is released in a 5Ē digipack format with an 8-page booklet.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 Thatís All Right
03 Got A Woman/Amen
04 Proud Mary
05 You Donít Have To Say You Love Me
06 Youíve Lost That Loviní Feeling
07 Polk Salad Annie
09 Love Me
10 Heartbreak Hotel
11 Blue Suede Shoes
12 One Night
13 Hound Dog
14 How great Thou Art (incomplete)
15 Introductions (incomplete)
16 Iím Leaviní
17 Bridge Over Troubled Waters
18 I Canít Stop Loving You
19 Love Me Tender
20 Suspicious Minds
21 Elvis talks
22 Funny How Time Slilps Away
23 Canít Help Falling In Love
24 Closing Vamp
Lead Guitar: James Burton; rhythm guitar: John Wilkinson; bass: Jerry Scheff; drums: Ronnie Tutt; piano: Glen D. Hardin, acoustic guitar and backing vocals: Charlie Hodge; backing vocals: Kathy Westmoreland, The Sweet Inspirations, J.D. Sumner & The Stamps Quartet. The Tony Bruno Orchestra conducted by Joe Guercio
Compilation produced and art directed by Ernst Mikael JÝrgensen & Roger Semon
Mastered by Lene Reidel
2. ELVIS ďFOOLĒ FTD 94 (506020-975018)
Please be advised that in late September, FTD will be releasing a deluxe edition of ELVIS Ė now affectionately known as the FOOL album.
ELVIS is a 2-DISC SET in the CLASSIC ALBUM series. Originally released in 1973, the track listing was changed substantially before its commercial release. Here for the first time, ALL the proposed recordings are in included for the first time.
In addition, it features great unreleased outtakes. The 7Ē inch digi-pack format features a 12-page booklet with great photographs and wonderful unseen memorabilia.
THE ORIGINAL ALBUM
1) Fool 2:44
2) Where Do I Go From Here 2:41
3) Love Me, Love The Life I Lead 3:05
4) Itís Still Here 2:05
(Ivory Joe Hunter)
5) Itís Impossible 2:55
6) (Thatís What You Get) For Loviní Me 2:16
7) Padre 2:30
Iíll Take You Home Again Kathleen 2:27
9) I Will Be True 2:32
10) Donít Think Twice, Itís All Right (edited version) 2:4
11) Steamroller Blues (single mix) 3:05
12) For The Good Times 3:10
13) Until Itís Time For You To Go Ė remake take 10 3:38
ORIGINAL ALTERNATE MIXES
15) Love Me, Love The Life I Lead 3:07
16) Padre 2:30
17) Fool 2:49
18) Where Do I Go From Here (edit) 1:45
FIRST LP VERSION LEFTOVERS
19) Reconsider Baby 2:45
20) Blue Hawaii 2:38
21) Early Morniní Rain 3:03
22) Hawaiian Wedding Song 2:01
23) Ku-U-I-Po 2:14
24) No More 2:38
25) Fool (single master) 2:49
1) (Thatís What You Get) For Loviní Me Ė take 1 3:07
2) Until Itís Time For You To Go Ė takes 1 & 2 5:47
3) Love Me, Love The Life I Lead Ė takes 1, 2, 4 5:13
4) Padre - takes 1 & 2 3:32
5) (Thatís What You Get) For Loviní Me Ė takes 3,7, 8 4:58
6) Itís Still Here Ė takes 1, 2, 3 4:47
7) Iíll Take You Home Again Kathleen Ė take 1 (undubbed master) 2:24
I Will Be True Ė takes 1 & 2 4:24
9) Itís Still Here Ė takes 4 & 5 5:39
10) Until Itís Time For You To Go Ė take 6 4:56
11) Padre Ė take 11 2:30
12) Love Me, Love The Life I Lead Ė takes 5 & 6 3:49
13) My Way Ė takes 1 & 2 3:34
14) My Way Ė take 3 (master) 4:32
15) (Thatís What You Get) For Loviní Me Ė takes 9 & 10 4:09
16) Donít Think Twice, Itís All Right Ė long version unedited 11:20
Looking forward to both.
If your an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary....
If your not, no explanation is possible!
Will get the 'Fool' FTD but already have the 'Boston' Concert on CD so will give that one a miss.
Got To Have Both Of These, Cant wait for the 'FOOL' Album...
Thanks David for the info.!!
Can't wait to check both of these out!! I especially like the fact that FTD chose to release the songs that were originally slated to be included on the FOOL album along with the tracks that made it on the final version!!
TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!