Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Elvis had a son?

Mad Tigers

Smile What if Elvis had a son?

Lisa Marie tried to have a music career, but did it really work out? I know Elvis was cool in the 50's, 60's and late 70's but if he had a son, do you think he would have tried to be like Elvis and carry that on? Or would he be himself and still do music?
    Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.

Re: What if Elvis had a son?

I think anyone trying to be like Elvis - even his own son - would be onto a loser there.

Spot on with that May.

Unless the son inherited everything about his dad he wouldn't have been smart to try and carry on for his father and he would have lived under his shadow forever if he did.

I think Lisa sings very well but she does not have the drive nor the need to sing like Elvis did. It simply does not mean as much to her and that's why it's not working out the same.

Diane

Good question I really don't know ...I don't think there would be any difference (son or daughter) if Elvis hadn't died

I wonder how he would look like....looking to Lisa I imagine another "Elvis Presley"...maybe it could have been difficult for a son to look like his dad and face his popularity

I think 'he' would have fought for his own identity, pretty much how Lisa has done.

It would have been even harder for a Son, particularly if he looked like him as Lisa.......
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

I don't know, jus know that I wanna be mother that elvis'son.
    No, really I think Elvis was be very happy with a son.

I have actually heard of two Elvis Jr's. One who is in his 30's and one who went to court and the judge allowed him to use Elvis Aaron Presley Jr. I think he is in his 40's or 50's. I'm not going to believe that until I see dna proof. This gut claimed that Elvis said so in his will. I have seen a copy of his will and there is no mention of a son in there.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_nell View Post
    I have actually heard of two Elvis Jr's. One who is in his 30's and one who went to court and the judge allowed him to use Elvis Aaron Presley Jr. I think he is in his 40's or 50's. I'm not going to believe that until I see dna proof. This gut claimed that Elvis said so in his will. I have seen a copy of his will and there is no mention of a son in there.
    Those people that claim that are lying to get a little bit of publicity and maybe some money but they aren't Elvis' children.

if he had a son , what's to say that he would even be interested in the music biz, sure it would have bin nice to see what would have bin , but i believe we already have that in lisa.

It would not surprise me in the least to find out that Elvis did have more children than Lisa Marie....all of the women that he came in contact with for over 20 years??? Of course, proving it at this point would be pretty much next to impossible.

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by debtdbruno View Post
    I think 'he' would have fought for his own identity, pretty much how Lisa has done.

It would have been even harder for a Son, particularly if he looked like him as Lisa.......
    Oh yes, definately. Think it would have been much harder for a son.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    It would not surprise me in the least to find out that Elvis did have more children than Lisa Marie....all of the women that he came in contact with for over 20 years??? Of course, proving it at this point would be pretty much next to impossible.
    I wonder.

As far as proving it, I guess they would just need a DNA sample from Lisa. but getting Lisa to actually do it would probably be another story.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post

Agree, hard to imagine there wasn't a 'slip up' in all the years he was 'dating' (as Joe likes to call it)
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

I think things would be almost impossible for a son, the comparisons would have been inevitable as they have been for Lisa. Elvis was a man's, man a son would have had to do something incredible to have climbed from under Elvis's shadow. Perhaps Elvis would have took him on the road like other stars have done e.g. Neil Diamond.

now that would have been awesome..................'Elvis and Son in concert'.......................WOW!!!!

i think if Elvis had a son he would have been constantly compared to Elvis. It would take a very strong person to withstand that.
    Lisa has been compared to Elvis. I remember when Lights Out came out the press reporting on the "famous Presley sneer" "the Presley moves" no real comments about the song just comparing her to Elvis. It would be hard. I think for a son the comparisions would be magnified.
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

And Why Not An Another Daughter ? lol

OMG...............Alain!!!!!!!!!

that is wierd................LOL

there are two who are claiming, but niether has any proof

and anyone who comes forward now - even if they had genuine proof would be out of luck

you have to take your claim to court within 2 years of you suspecting you have one

so, Elvis has been dead 32 years...

people who want to make a claim, do better not going to court because then they get money from the guillible and desperate without ever having to prove anything

going to court, proves they are lying, and thus, no money - so avoid that route at all costs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast