Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ginger alden true love?

GIORGIA

Re: ginger alden true love?

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    This is the interview with Ginger :
    This person had absolutely No basis for his book whatsoever. On the day that Elvis died, neither Ginger nor my mother, spoke with anyone from the National Enquirer or any other publication. Had this happened, the police, Vernon Presley and the news would have all been investigating this. Even all of the tabloids would have had a very big story to tell, but nothing happened. Why? Because it simply did not happen. Also to clear up another vicious rumor, Ginger rarely took her eye makeup off around Elvis, as he loved her dark eyes. This is why she still had some on the morning that he passed away. It is absolutely unbelievable what vicious lies are out there once you get in the public eye. Ginger had just found the person she deeply loved, dead on the bathroom floor. Her shock and grief were profound and real and for anyone to suggest otherwise is simply not true and sick.
    If Elvis were alive today, he would certainly be the first to tell you. I would also like to add that after Elvis and Ginger became engaged, we noticed a drastic change with some of his employees. We knew Elvis was planning on making some changes, or I should say cleaning house, and they knew also. The jealousy at times seemed so thick you could cut it with a knife. It was so overwhelming at times I (we) have often asked the question, what really happened to Elvis or rather could have happened

the cpmplete interview :

http://www.elvisnews.com/articles.as...-interview/192
    I had read this interview in 2007 or 2008,I don't remember,and I love this interview!I see all the respect that Elvis deserve!That unfortunatelly most of the time He not receive!From most of the people that would have respect for Elvis!I like thank you,My Sweetie for post this interview!I so much appreciated that!And tell about this part of interview I totally agree with Rosemary!I mean I believe in what she said!Of course always my personal opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by rogerM View Post
    The age mean nothing to me either (my wife is 12 years older than me, been together for 13 years). But I think Ginger was to young for Elvis. He should had a mature woman with some experiance - not some doll just to show of.. Thats my opinion
    Completely agree with U Roger. Age don't mean nothing. Love don't know age. My wife is 20 years older than me and we're happilly married and have a good life. I think aswell that Ginger was definitely too immature for Elvis not too young.If she was 20 years younger and more mature than everything would have been ok. Definitely think that Ginger wasn't true love. And if Elvis didn't "disappear" on that August 16th I don't think that relationship would last too long.
    Last edited by Kajo; 07-09-2011 at 11:31 AM.

I think that Elvis perference for a younger gal was partly down to him wanting to be the unquestioned dominant partner

a woman of comparable age - or more correctly, of similar personal power - could have been a meaningful partner to Elvis

like Ann-Margaret or Anita Woods or even June who's last name I forget how to spell at the moment from Louisiana

Elvis didn't want a partner, he wanted a woman to dedicate herself and worship him - and Ginger wasn't doing that

so, she wouldn't have been around much longer
    _________
    there is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.

Nina's Elvis blogs: http://ntrygg.wordpress.com/elvis-index/

GINGER ws know doubt digging for gold and noteriety and the only chance she had was ELVIS , but was she really inlove with him who believes this is a fool. I mean c'mon ELVIS had lost his looks and had a really bad out of controled drug problem[albeit prescription drugs] and she was way busy with a local guy by the name of ken richards whom she met at a disco club he was an aspiring actor, poor GINGER she met ELVIS when he was at his worst. As for E.P. he was trying to inflate his ever shattered ego , along with trying to relive 1959 , he even started to eat the same foods , he truly was kidding himself in thinking that 20 something's were interested in him for looks, He also dated another young woman who worked as teller in the bank he done buisnesss with[ i forget he name], so yes it sounds like true love to me.

Quote Originally Posted by monk37 View Post
    I think that Elvis perference for a younger gal was partly down to him wanting to be the unquestioned dominant partner

a woman of comparable age - or more correctly, of similar personal power - could have been a meaningful partner to Elvis

like Ann-Margaret or Anita Woods or even June who's last name I forget how to spell at the moment from Louisiana

Elvis didn't want a partner, he wanted a woman to dedicate herself and worship him - and Ginger wasn't doing that

so, she wouldn't have been around much longer
    agree Monk

It's a shame that Elvis couldn't see what he 'really' needed in a woman
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Ginger, in some photos, looks exactly like Priscilla, only not as pretty. Her looks were contrived. Perhaps he just gravitated to her because of the resemblance to Priscilla. In the interview that I watched on YouTube, Ginger sounds fake. The supposed proposal was a replica of the proposal that Elvis made to Priscilla! In the bathroom, in her robe, etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234