Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elvis The Complete Masters Collection

Elvis The Complete Masters Collection

Rock 'n' Roll favorites come alive in Elvis: The Complete Masters Collection

This brand new collection features the 711 Elvis recordings released during his lifetime. Each song has been digitally remastered for optimal quality and arranged into 36 unique volumes. You’ll get everything from Elvis’ first record "That’s All Right," to his first #1 hit, "Heartbreak Hotel," his biggest hit, "Don’t Be Cruel," and even the last Elvis recording before he went off to serve his country in the Army, "I Got Stung." It’s all here in the Complete Masters Collection. Order the entire collection today for just $399.00, plus $29.95 shipping & handling – that’s over $100 saving over the monthly collection cost! Or you can choose to receive the first three CD’s, a FREE Collector’s Keepsake 45 RPM record, the 24 page booklet and a Certificate of Authenticity from Priscilla Presley for only $19.95 plus $10 shipping & handling.

The Complete Collection includes:
    • 711 recordings all digitally remastered for optimal sound quality and meticulously arranged into 36 unique volumes
    • Custom-designed display case to house and exhibit your complete collection
    • Authentic re-creation of Elvis' first single, "That's All Right," originally released by Sun Records
    • Informative 24-page booklet -- Elvis: The Complete Masters Collection
    • Certificate of Authenticity from Priscilla Presley

more info: www.franklinmintelvis.com

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar

Re: Elvis The Complete Masters Collection

Its a really nice looking set, but not for 500 dollars.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

only available in the the US........just as well

Awaiting to see how many $$$$$$ the 30 disc set from Ernst
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

I'm not sure if its a bad deal I mean you get all original masters elvis recorded. A heck of a collection there.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

It definitely is a nice looking collection for sure and I really like the way they have the songs grouped in different categories (Heartache, Loves Lost, Sun Sand & Surf, Elvis in Hawaii, Fun at the Fair, etc...). Very original way of organizing the songs!!!

Hmmmm....I wonder if I was good enough this year for Santa to put this under my tree???

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76 View Post

Hmmmm....I wonder if I was good enough this year for Santa to put this under my tree???
    Well lets see now, first there was that thing that happened back in February involving a vacuum cleaner salesman.

Then there was that little misunderstanding you had back in June with that young lady down in Houston. I think your excuse was "I didn't know her dad was the mayor".

Finally there was that complaint filed by the PETA involving your displays of affection to a moose?

Even if you don't get the cd set, your activities in 2009 will make one heck of a reality show MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States

Now to get back on subject, I agree this looks like a fantastic set

I do think they should've released them in cronological order, but the way they have them categorized looks interesting too.

Will be interesting to hear how the sound remastering results is on all these tracks for sure
    Last edited by U.S. Male; 12-04-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

It definitely is a nice looking collection for sure and I really like the way they have the songs grouped in different categories (Heartache, Loves Lost, Sun Sand & Surf, Elvis in Hawaii, Fun at the Fair, etc...). Very original way of organizing the songs!!!

TCB!
    Mike

Depends on how 'sweet' you keep your wife Mike, whether she'll splash out..........
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Male View Post
    Finally there was that complaint filed by the PETA involving your displays of affection to a moose?
    HEY!!!!

You said you'd NEVER mention that again...

TCB!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by debtdbruno View Post
    Depends on how 'sweet' you keep your wife Mike, whether she'll splash out..........

TCB!
    Mike

Cadillac King

only available in the the US........just as well

Awaiting to see how many $$$$$$ the 30 disc set from Ernst
    It's likely to be more expensive. It certainly WON'T be cheaper.

I like this set and the "theme" disc approach. Gives the music a fresh spin. I find chronological track listings boring. I already know how his music evolved. I don't need to be reminded. Newbies aren't likely to be laying out money for this or the 30 disc set from Ernst/Sony.

So is THIS the set Ernst was talking abou releasing as a 30 cd set costing over 1000 dollars.

Surely they aren't releasing two sets like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    So is THIS the set Ernst was talking abou releasing as a 30 cd set costing over 1000 dollars.

Surely they aren't releasing two sets like this
    I don't think so buddy...my guess is this ISN'T the set Ernst was talking about and that they WILL try to release another set like this...

Obviously Ernst and Co. haven't been made aware that there is a financial recession taking place and fans can't afford to spend this kind of money...

TCB!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by elvisnews View Post
    The "Elvis: The Complete Masters Collection" 36 CD set will be released through Franklin Mind. This set includes:

<ul> 711 recordings all digitally remastered for optimal sound quality...

Link To Original Article
    This looks like a great set! It's actually Franklin Mint not Mind, as it's typed on elvis.com.

franny

I don't think so buddy...my guess is this ISN'T the set Ernst was talking about and that they WILL try to release another set like this...

Obviously Ernst and Co. haven't been made aware that there is a financial recession taking place and fans can't afford to spend this kind of money...

TCB!
    Mike
    Thanks buddy!

If that is the case then I think I will hold out for what boxset Ernst is going to release.

But if its going to be more than 1,000 dollars there isn't no way, my girlfriend would kill me!
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Franklin Mint made this available to US only..........

However, Elvismatters.com will be stocking this for European customers

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Thanks buddy!

If that is the case then I think I will hold out for what boxset Ernst is going to release.

But if its going to be more than 1,000 dollars there isn't no way, my girlfriend would kill me!
    Actually, it's an interesting situation...

Is Ernst's proposed box set going to contain every recorded master by Elvis? Is the box set even going to be released? I know he's mentioned it many times, but as yet there is no definitive information on Ernst's proposed set as far as I know...

It would be nice to know the exact contents of Ernst's set so that we could compare it to the Franklin Mint set to see which is a better value to pick up...

TCB!
    Mike

Actually, it's an interesting situation...

Is Ernst's proposed box set going to contain every recorded master by Elvis? Is the box set even going to be released? I know he's mentioned it many times, but as yet there is no definitive information on Ernst's proposed set as far as I know...

It would be nice to know the exact contents of Ernst's set so that we could compare it to the Franklin Mint set to see which is a better value to pick up...

TCB!
    Mike

It would be nice.

If its 1,000 USD there won't be no need for comparison by me anyhow, I'd have to go with the Franklin Mint set.

I hope Ernst comes out with some "new" news on the set soon to address if its the same set thats being released by Franklin Mint that he was going to release.

$1000 is going to be out of most people's budget unfortunately..........

In the long term, you would think it will hold it's value more than FM set

$1000 is going to be out of most people's budget unfortunately..........

In the long term, you would think it will hold it's value more than FM set
    Actually Deb, the long term value may depend on how many of the FM set are released versus Ernst's set. If there is more of one than another, that might make the set with a lower production number more valuable.

Plus I think FM collectables do have more of a tendency to increase in value...

TCB!
    Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast