Thread: Whats Your ultimate wish for 2010-for the world including elvis related wishes

Whats Your ultimate wish for 2010-for the world including elvis related wishes

post up peeps
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

TCB Mafia

Re: Whats Your ultimate wish for 2010-for the world including elvis related wishes

Honesty, Joe, it would be nice, and impossible, for the world to be cleaned up Not going to happen.

So for us, the 'little people' to have some love, happiness, warmth, fun, and peace within ourselves. To enjoy each other's company, and to feel good. We are all the same, and should look after each other.

Re: Whats Your ultimate wish for 2010-for the world including elvis related wishes

My ultimate wish for 2010 is good health for myself and my family-without that nothing else matters much.
    But on a philosophical level-I'd love to see more kindness, compassion and understanding between we people.
    I tire so much of bad news, killings, gang activity, wars etc......the world seems to always be headed in the wrong direction.
    Work in Progress!

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    My ultimate wish for 2010 is good health for myself and my family-without that nothing else matters much.
    But on a philosophical level-I'd love to see more kindness, compassion and understanding between we people.
    I tire so much of bad news, killings, gang activity, wars etc......the world seems to always be headed in the wrong direction.

Understanding, I think there should be more understanding.

We are all the same.

YouTube- George Harrison sings ISN'T IT A PITY

Ok I'll be brave and say my wish is to win the lottery, but not a little insignificant one, no... the BIGGEST lottery prize of all times.

Cadillac King

Peace , love & understanding toward everyone.
    All religions, commumities speak of it. Would like action in place of words.

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar

My wish is that governments worldwide can temper the egoistic, a-social, uncontrolled behavior of the corporate 'powers that be'.

We vote democratically for our politic leaders, but the people who really run the world are invisible, but have the power to mess it up for lots and lots of people. I hope that in 2010 more power will be brought back to the people (and governments).

And of course good health to all good people (don't care about the bad ones )

Elvis wish for 2010: that Sony (BMG/RCA/MGM) will finally treat Elvis the way the Icon of Music should be treated: less budget releases, and more innovative, contemporary releases. More focus on the post-1968 period. Going for quality, not direct sales persť.

I hope that 2010 will be the year that we see Elvis movies being released in High Definition and that Elvis On Tour being released in a DeLuxe version (separate shows and the special).
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    My wish is that governments worldwide can temper the egoistic, a-social, uncontrolled behavior of the corporate 'powers that be'.

We vote democratically for our politic leaders, but the people who really run the world are invisible, but have the power to mess it up for lots and lots of people. I hope that in 2010 more power will be brought back to the people (and governments).

And of course good health to all good people (don't care about the bad ones )

Elvis wish for 2010: that Sony (BMG/RCA/MGM) will finally treat Elvis the way the Icon of Music should be treated: less budget releases, and more innovative, contemporary releases. More focus on the post-1968 period. Going for quality, not direct sales persť.

I hope that 2010 will be the year that we see Elvis movies being released in High Definition and that Elvis On Tour being released in a DeLuxe version (separate shows and the special).

I could roll in your words! lol

Please don't mind me!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Ok I'll be brave and say my wish is to win the lottery, but not a little insignificant one, no... the BIGGEST lottery prize of all times.
    What s/he said.