Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Tom Jones...

  1. #21
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by LISY View Post
    Hey Kimmi, Might see you there I was thinking of going too!!

    We should meet up, Lisa, if we go.

    I'm taking the rating cards for reactions from the older ladies to Tom, lol, you might like to help, lol

  2. #22
    International Level
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    723

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Thank you Franny dear.
    That was a great read.

  3. #23
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    308

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    We should meet up, Lisa, if we go.

    I'm taking the rating cards for reactions from the older ladies to Tom, lol, you might like to help, lol
    Love to help honey, as we will both be laughing so much, we will probably need each other LOL...although I went to see Tex Perkins in The Man in Black last night and I was one of those not quite older ladies, he was pretty cute I must say

  4. #24
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by LISY View Post
    Love to help honey, as we will both be laughing so much, we will probably need each other LOL...although I went to see Tex Perkins in The Man in Black last night and I was one of those not quite older ladies, he was pretty cute I must say


    I think that we can help each other, lol, in laughter

    A friend of mine went to see "The Man in Black" and loved it, too. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it

  5. #25
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Tom Jones...

    The older ladies comment wasn't meant to be offensive. You know that, right?
    _________________

  6. #26
    GIORGIA
    Guest

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post



    Beautiful picture!
    Elvis have a gorgeous legs!


  7. #27
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    308

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    The older ladies comment wasn't meant to be offensive. You know that, right?
    I didn't think it was offensive, I'm 44 and my kids have given me a thick skin about that already No I think we are more laughing at Tom lifting his shirt and growling...oh my

  8. #28
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by LISY View Post
    I didn't think it was offensive, I'm 44 and my kids have given me a thick skin about that already No I think we are more laughing at Tom lifting his shirt and growling...oh my


    Lisa, my love, I'm going to see if I can buy some tickets

    You in? lol

    ROFL! We have some certain expectations from this gig! rofl


    I'll still be getting over banging my head from the night before, lol




  9. #29
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    308

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    Lisa, my love, I'm going to see if I can buy some tickets

    You in? lol

    ROFL! We have some certain expectations from this gig! rofl


    I'll still be getting over banging my head from the night before, lol


    ...Can't do anything till next week , hopefully there will still be tickets then, It's at the Sirromet Winery I see, nice as long as the storms stay away!!LOL..yes we do have some certain expectations, do you think we should twitter Tom and let him know what they are?

    Tom better put on a good visual performance, because you'll still be deaf from Acca Dacca I'm thinking

  10. #30
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Quote Originally Posted by LISY View Post
    ...Can't do anything till next week , hopefully there will still be tickets then, It's at the Sirromet Winery I see, nice as long as the storms stay away!!LOL..yes we do have some certain expectations, do you think we should twitter Tom and let him know what they are?

    Tom better put on a good visual performance, because you'll still be deaf from Acca Dacca I'm thinking

    Yes - you are right about the storms! lol....maybe I'm burning the candle at both ends, too lol

    I do think we should twitter Tom, giving him a list of our expectations! lol

    LOL, I think I'll be covering my eyes while laughing my head off, lol

  11. #31
    International Level Tigerman1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    504

    Re: Tom Jones...

    Toms definetely a pimp and can still pull them in live.
    I'm the king of the jungle, they call me Tiger Man. If you cross my path, you take your own life in your hands.

  12. #32
    Cadillac King janice mcclelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    326

    Re: Tom Jones...

    I've have found that every time Tom Jones gives an interview on T.V/ radio or press, he makes out that his "friendship" with Elvis was so much more than {those in the know} say it was! He also has a habit when telling a particular story, to embellish upon it! I've also heard him put down certain people in the entertainment field, without a second thought,unlike Elvis, who is on record as saying, "There's room for everyone!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •