Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas message to Elvis.

Re: Christmas message to Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    OMG! What a tragedy! It is really wonderful Elvis' music helped you in this very hard time.
    Thank you Betti !

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    Hello Annie

I'm so, so, so, so, sorry.

I'm so glad that you are here, and that you can share Elvis' music with us, that we all have a commonality, and that Elvis' music gives you so much pleasure, that the music helps to give you the strength you need.

Hugs,
    Kimmi
    Thank you Kimmi so much I'm also very glad that I found this site and that I have the great opportunity to meet so wonderful people!

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    ,,heartbreaking to hear this sooooooglad u are here-ur among friends..elvis continues to help us all
    Thank you so,so,so much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annie1000 View Post
    Thos is so wonderful massage to Elvis!
    I would like to say tha same things to him except that His voice , music , smile all gave me so much more strength to survive when I lost my child and my man.And that every day I thank God for HIM.

OMG !!!! I'm so so sorry to hear this ! It's really a tragedy ! I'm happy that God sent An angel named Elvis to give us solace and comfort in bitter moments of our life .

He was the firstest with the mostest.

Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    Oh, this was beautiful Shania!

A thousands thanks for your attention dearest Betti !

Sweetheart, your words are always so caring and so beautiful.

Thanks alot my queen of kindness ! you are so sweet .

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    OMG !!!! I'm so so sorry to hear this ! It's really a tragedy ! I'm happy that God sent An angel named Elvis to give us solace and comfort in bitter moments of our life .
    That's right! Thank you Shania so much!

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by annie1000 View Post
    Thank you Kimmi so much I'm also very glad that I found this site and that I have the great opportunity to meet so wonderful people!

Dearest Annie,

I'm glad you found this site, too

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    so are urs kimmi..princess of kindness
    Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    Thanks alot my queen of kindness ! you are so sweet .
    Thank you my darling friends lol

You are both very kind, lovely people

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

Unhappy Re: Christmas message to Elvis.

Hello Annie

I'm so, so, so, so, sorry.

I'm so glad that you are here, and that you can share Elvis' music with us, that we all have a commonality, and that Elvis' music gives you so much pleasure, that the music helps to give you the strength you need.

Hugs,
    Kimmi

Sweetheart, never feel alone in these type of tragic events. I as a retired RN have seen the worst, I admit at times when I worked in the burn ward why God let them live. That is never for me to question.
    Many years I ago I was a passenger in a car which slid off an icy cliff, 300ft to rocks, before the car exploded my Shepard "Duke" (they told me much later) drug me leaving doggie tooth marks on my clothing far enough away that I wasn't in the path of the explosion.
    The driver was killed along with my 18 mo old daughter. I lay in a coma, as Jane Doe for 4 mos.
    I have the greatest empathy in all the world for your loss, and this is why I have spent my life trying to help other people and also pets. Duke died next to where they air lifted me out. Recently it all caught up, and the massive scar tissue I've walked around with so long, decided to cloe down my organs, has pretty well taken over the liver and they cannot remove it, as they don't know where to cut and not cut.
    I love coming here, not many people ever bother me, they are polite, but I know they don't understand me. As I am always coming back from another trip to the hospital.
    This is the greatest of Elvis sites, wonderful moderators who are fair and joke with us, and it's like a small family.
    With my love to you, and as Elvis sang You'll never walk alone"
    ~Genie

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

keep on smiling in heaven and i everyday is christmas up there..my moms singing with you an im jealous!!thanks for making evry christmas special!!!jackie(jess wade)myers...

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post

Sweetheart, never feel alone in these type of tragic events. I as a retired RN have seen the worst, I admit at times when I worked in the burn ward why God let them live. That is never for me to question.
    Many years I ago I was a passenger in a car which slid off an icy cliff, 300ft to rocks, before the car exploded my Shepard "Duke" (they told me much later) drug me leaving doggie tooth marks on my clothing far enough away that I wasn't in the path of the explosion.
    The driver was killed along with my 18 mo old daughter. I lay in a coma, as Jane Doe for 4 mos.
    I have the greatest empathy in all the world for your loss, and this is why I have spent my life trying to help other people and also pets. Duke died next to where they air lifted me out. Recently it all caught up, and the massive scar tissue I've walked around with so long, decided to cloe down my organs, has pretty well taken over the liver and they cannot remove it, as they don't know where to cut and not cut.
    I love coming here, not many people ever bother me, they are polite, but I know they don't understand me. As I am always coming back from another trip to the hospital.
    This is the greatest of Elvis sites, wonderful moderators who are fair and joke with us, and it's like a small family.
    With my love to you, and as Elvis sang You'll never walk alone"
    ~Genie
    Dear Genie! I know what you goin through. I'm so sorry for your lost and I really admire that you heplin so many people and pets! I also since 6 months work in foudation which helps sick children. This is fantastic work , couse you can give so much to the others and help your self too at the same time.
    Big hugs to you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123