Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new release: The Hampton Roads Concert

Missing Songs From The Hampton Concert

Does anyone know where in the set of songs the three missing songs go ? I wanted to know about the song set for this concert.

hampton dvd

Just wait until the new Complete Hampton Roads DVD is released...the picture and sound are phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisbootlegs View Post
    Just wait until the new Complete Hampton Roads DVD is released...the picture and sound are phenomenal.
    Did this DVD ever came out?...believe not. It was pulled back just for release time..
    Now let's hope mgm will release a special on tour dvd...
    Rumours are floating around that on tour will see a release this year (2007)..but it will be the "old" version in remastered picture quality..
    Why can't EPE buy this footage along with all the stuff from TTWII and make those dvd's..in the way they did the '68 special and Aloha?

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Well I guess getting the original with remastered quality on dvd is a step in the right direction to getting the rest of the eot outtakes...I agree with you Patrick, that would make sense to me if EPE just bought the footage and release it themselves!!!!
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Did this DVD ever came out?...believe not. It was pulled back just for release time..
    Now let's hope mgm will release a special on tour dvd...
    Rumours are floating around that on tour will see a release this year (2007)..but it will be the "old" version in remastered picture quality..
    Why can't EPE buy this footage along with all the stuff from TTWII and make those dvd's..in the way they did the '68 special and Aloha?
    They been owned the 68 and Aloha for many years. They can't buy the Elvis films because MGM, Warner, Fox, and Universal will not sell the rights of the movies to EPE. THey have tried but failed. They have to ask permission to use clips of it on documentaries and so on. Yes, EPE and the person who bought 80% of it and yes they may have the name and likeness but not the right of the films. They have to ask permission on that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123