Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Is elvis alive?

  1. #21
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Elvis is gone..some people can't take the turth.

  2. #22
    Cadillac King J.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    465

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    how many times it has to be said?? Elvis Aaron Presley is dead!period.
    "you don't know it until it hits you"

    you're the tea in my coffee - i'm the coke in yer choc

  3. #23
    Backstage Pass Silenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    101

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Makes me laugh!!! Im so tired of all bad arguments!! ELVIS IS DEAD!!! But lives on thru all great music and films!!!

    So please let the man rest in piece


    Over and out!!

  4. #24
    GIORGIA
    Guest

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    I Wish this!
    But unfortunatelly it's impossible!

  5. #25
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Wink Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    So am I right in saying you think Elvis could be alive? I mean, you're entitled to think what you like................ but seriously?
    Yes, I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I am one of the die hard fan's who have picked apart everything written or relayed by someone else.. can't put my finger on it exactly, but something was wromng with the entire "DEATH" thing.

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  6. #26
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Wink Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Please provide a source for this claim, would you?
    Getlo there is a posted copy of a newspaper article written by Lacker and not real sure who the other one was, but they said he faked his death. You would have to look for this sourse "Google it?" I have seen it. As I said, Marty was called on the rug for it, he denied it. Then the article was found and he was "Speechless" lol..too bad for him, he forgot people keep articles and newsclips..don't they?

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  7. #27
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Wink Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    That's just ridiculous. Of COURSE it is proven. What, you think the hundreds of people involved that day are all lying or covering up something?

    And no, it's not just because the media "told us so" on the day, either. Vernon and Lisa's grief tells me Elvis is dead. Not to mention the medical reports and everything else!

    If you're not totally convinced that Elvis is dead, I genuinely pity you.



    It may be highly possible, but not to the point where there is even the remotest possibility that Elvis faked his own death, or is still in hiding today.



    Saying "what if" in this scenario is not reasonable, it is patently a waste of time. It doesn't even deserve to be a hypothetical scenario.

    Elvis Presley is DEAD - no ifs, ands or buts about it!
    Getlo, May I remind you that you seem to always have a quarrle with me about something that neither of us know for a fact, except who we are.
    There is logically no "IF's and or But's" connected here. It is your opinion, and that is fine with me. It is my opinion likewise, and that seems not to be alright with you.
    Please have no pity for me, as you said. Not very nice by the way. This is only chatting possibilities...not a court of law.
    In reality I pity the person who has a closed mind. Have you any ideal how many of the worlds genius' were put to death or died in poverty trying to prove an equation or belief that no one else saw, no one else backed up, and low and behold, they were right on. Especially in Physics and Medicine we can do the almost unthinkable. So, my smile and advice for you, is to not exclude a radical thought. It is only a thought. OK?

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  8. #28

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    but something was wromng with the entire "DEATH" thing.
    Only the FACT that he died that day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Getlo there is a posted copy of a newspaper article written by Lacker and not real sure who the other one was, but they said he faked his death.
    I am familiar with the article.

    As we say here in Australia, "It's a joke, Joyce".

    It was obviously written tongue-in-cheek. Lacker never believed Elvis faked his death.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  9. #29

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Getlo, May I remind you that you seem to always have a quarrle with me about something that neither of us know for a fact
    Actually, I have a quarrel with anyone who doesn't believe the FACT that Elvis Presley is DEAD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    In reality I pity the person who has a closed mind.
    And I pity the person whose mind is so open, it functions like a sieve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Have you any ideal how many of the worlds genius' were put to death or died in poverty trying to prove an equation or belief that no one else saw, no one else backed up
    Dunno. More than 12?

    Elvis' death is hardly an equation that no one else saw, now is it?

    THE GUY IS DEAD!!!!!

    End of story.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  10. #30
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Only the FACT that he died that day!



    I am familiar with the article.

    As we say here in Australia, "It's a joke, Joyce".

    It was obviously written tongue-in-cheek. Lacker never believed Elvis faked his death.


    And why don't some of you here believe Gail when she said she went to see him at his wake in Graceland? Do you honestly believe someone that intelligent could be fooled by a wax dummy?

    Diane

  11. #31

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    And why don't some of you here believe Gail when she said she went to see him at his wake in Graceland? Do you honestly believe someone that intelligent could be fooled by a wax dummy?
    Ah, yes, th ol' wax dummy theory.

    "Dead bodies don't sweat," they say.

    Well, no they don't.

    But they do gather condensation in hot weather - like, oh I don't know, maybe Memphis in August?! - on their surface, after being removed from a cold morgue.

    If someone faked Elvis' death, does anyone seriously believe they'd get caught out by a "melting" wax dummy?!!

    PS: What did Gail say again? Did she think it wasn't Elvis?
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  12. #32
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Ah, yes, th ol' wax dummy theory.

    "Dead bodies don't sweat," they say.

    Well, no they don't.

    But they do gather condensation in hot weather - like, oh I don't know, maybe Memphis in August?! - on their surface, after being removed from a cold morgue.

    If someone faked Elvis' death, does anyone seriously believe they'd get caught out by a "melting" wax dummy?!!

    PS: What did Gail say again? Did she think it wasn't Elvis?
    No Getlo, Gail said it was positively Elvis. People don't remember the countless times that woman saw him in person.

    Also like most of us have said, there is no way of being able to keep that kind of secret from the world for over 30 years.

    Diane

  13. #33
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post

    With all due respect to those who don't share my belief or others, if Elvis chose to play dead he would. No one can convience me that it is proven that he is dead, and with a few minor facts in my heart and in my hand, I am not going to out him, but itis highly possible he got tired of the whole thing..opening pictures of him in rag mags, saying over the hill, fat and 40 and Elvis who? Not to mention the mean spirited book his so called friends put out for all to see.'
    You don't have to believe in anything, but you can be reasonable and say...WOAH..what if?

    Oh, good grief, Charlie Brown! Genie, he's D-E-A-D! Sheesh....



    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    That's just ridiculous. Of COURSE it is proven. What, you think the hundreds of people involved that day are all lying or covering up something?

    And no, it's not just because the media "told us so" on the day, either. Vernon and Lisa's grief tells me Elvis is dead. Not to mention the medical reports and everything else!

    If you're not totally convinced that Elvis is dead, I genuinely pity you.



    It may be highly possible, but not to the point where there is even the remotest possibility that Elvis faked his own death, or is still in hiding today.



    Saying "what if" in this scenario is not reasonable, it is patently a waste of time. It doesn't even deserve to be a hypothetical scenario.

    Elvis Presley is DEAD - no ifs, ands or buts about it!

    Ditto, Getlo!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Yes, I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I am one of the die hard fan's who have picked apart everything written or relayed by someone else.. can't put my finger on it exactly, but something was wromng with the entire "DEATH" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Actually, I have a quarrel with anyone who doesn't believe the FACT that Elvis Presley is DEAD.



    And I pity the person whose mind is so open, it functions like a sieve.



    Dunno. More than 12?

    Elvis' death is hardly an equation that no one else saw, now is it?

    THE GUY IS DEAD!!!!!

    End of story.


    Thank you, Getlo! I truly do pity people that think that Elvis isn't dead....it's just a ridiculous claim for people to think that Elvis is alive....

  14. #34
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Cool Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Oh, good grief, Charlie Brown! Genie, he's D-E-A-D! Sheesh....






    Ditto, Getlo!!









    Thank you, Getlo! I truly do pity people that think that Elvis isn't dead....it's just a ridiculous claim for people to think that Elvis is alive....
    Ok OK..but you are evading the fact that you have no right to say I'm wrong and you're right. I allowed your opinion and I didn't say I pity you for it...
    Great minds sift through long and hard to find truth that is laying there all the time, but people make up their mind to disregard those, and make fun of them and in the ending.. it is not final or a fact in many eyes.
    I am a well educated person, I didn't just fall into this..and at my age I have followed Elvis closely, I do mean CLOSLEY also the fact I was an RN and knew many people in the field, I know that some coronor's reports conflict.
    Do you also pity them? Why did Marty Lacker make that comment to the newspaper? oh well, just an opinion, no harm done either way, huh?
    Last edited by Genie; 09-16-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: spelling

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  15. #35
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Wink Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post


    And why don't some of you here believe Gail when she said she went to see him at his wake in Graceland? Do you honestly believe someone that intelligent could be fooled by a wax dummy?

    Diane
    I definately do not wish to "Drag this string around" or involve Gail as I respect and like her very much. Still again, I was there.
    Whjat two pwople see, ANY two...let alone thousands..upon thousands, will change right before your eyes, and it doesn't make me right, nor wrong.

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  16. #36
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Wink Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    I definately do not wish to "Drag this string around" or involve Gail as I respect and like her very much. Still again, I was there.
    Whjat two pwople see, ANY two...let alone thousands..upon thousands, will change right before your eyes, and it doesn't make me right, nor wrong.

    PS: I never said the body was wax or a dummy now did I?

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  17. #37
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Only the FACT that he died that day!



    I am familiar with the article.

    As we say here in Australia, "It's a joke, Joyce".

    It was obviously written tongue-in-cheek. Lacker never believed Elvis faked his death.
    Thanks, Getlo

    Furthermore, Marty explained this on alt.elvis.king time and again, that he and Billy wrote the tongue-in-cheek Article.

  18. #38

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Great minds sift through long and hard to find truth that is laying there all the time
    Great minds only do that when matters are complicated or ethereal or spiritual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Still again, I was there.
    Oh, just stop it!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  19. #39
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    Common sense doesn't seem to exist much anymore..........

    Elvis died....live with it!

    Diane

  20. #40
    TCB Mafia debtdbruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ilkley, Yorkshire
    Posts
    3,247

    Re: Is elvis alive?

    I'd advice anyone to get their hands on 'The King is Dead' by Robert Kendall.
    It's heartbreaking to read, pulls no punches and describes the embalming procedure, dressing him etc...for the funeral.
    There's no way in front of all the family members, they could cover it up. He was on view to too many people..They had to re-apply the make-up bacause of the heat and deterioation
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •