Thread: A BOOK CALLED "CLOTHED IN LIGHT" - Elvis's spiritual journey

A BOOK CALLED "CLOTHED IN LIGHT" - Elvis's spiritual journey

" In 1999 a guy called Paul Jaffe released a book called "Clothed In Light" which reports Elvis's spiritual journey. Does anyone ever read this book ?. If yes, where can i find it for download !!!

Thanks !!!!

Re: A BOOK CALLED "CLOTHED IN LIGHT" - Elvis's spiritual journey

never heard of this book before.

elvislady

Found this review of the book (but never heard of it till now)
    Take from it what you can?
    In the historical novel "Clothed in Light" Elvis narrates his own story! The star chronicles his early years and rise to fame; stunningly, the book opens with Elvis describing his death and transfiguration, and he goes on from the perspective of soul to tell his story and reveal his unknown, spiritual side. "Clothed in Light" is not a channeling of Elvis; instead, the author utilized the technique of "spiritual profiling," including meditation, prayer, and guidance, to create this compelling portrayal of Elvis Presley. The star's first loves, his mother and father, Sam Phillips and Colonel Parker are put on stage throughout the pages of "Clothed in Light" as Elvis overcomes the poverty of his early years to achieve worldwide stardom."
    Work in Progress!

International Level

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Found this review of the book (but never heard of it till now)
    Take from it what you can?
    In the historical novel "Clothed in Light" Elvis narrates his own story! The star chronicles his early years and rise to fame; stunningly, the book opens with Elvis describing his death and transfiguration, and he goes on from the perspective of soul to tell his story and reveal his unknown, spiritual side. "Clothed in Light" is not a channeling of Elvis; instead, the author utilized the technique of "spiritual profiling," including meditation, prayer, and guidance, to create this compelling portrayal of Elvis Presley. The star's first loves, his mother and father, Sam Phillips and Colonel Parker are put on stage throughout the pages of "Clothed in Light" as Elvis overcomes the poverty of his early years to achieve worldwide stardom."
    I understand the concept; but, in reality, this is just another author putting
    words in Elvis' mouth. It is not Elvis saying what is in the book. I haven't
    read the book; so, I can't speak to its content or the veracity of the same;
    but am just saying that even though it is presented as Elvis' version of his
    life, it is just fiction. IMO.
    "talk about the good times"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerstar View Post
    I understand the concept; but, in reality, this is just another author putting
    words in Elvis' mouth. It is not Elvis saying what is in the book. I haven't
    read the book; so, I can't speak to its content or the veracity of the same;
    but am just saying that even though it is presented as Elvis' version of his
    life, it is just fiction. IMO.
    Yes fiction I agree.
    I have never read this book-but it just seems like a method of using Elvis to make some money off the book.
    Work in Progress!

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

Red face Re: A BOOK CALLED "CLOTHED IN LIGHT" - Elvis's spiritual journey

Quote Originally Posted by denilson View Post
    " In 1999 a guy called Paul Jaffe released a book called "Clothed In Light" which reports Elvis's spiritual journey. Does anyone ever read this book ?. If yes, where can i find it for download !!!

Thanks !!!!
    Sorry, not even I am going for this one..lol

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"