Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You Meet Elvis and....

Re: You Meet Elvis and....

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    And did they come true May?

Diane
    Ummm, well, ummm......................... well .................................. ....................................... .............................................. ok .. No!

DONT LAUGH!!
    Although I did have navy blue knickers and stuck gold sticky stars to them ... so kind of wonder woman!!!! ish

Now Im embarrassed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisarose View Post

Okay, it's in the fall, and it was a bit warmer when he asked me over, and now it's become much colder, so he rushed over to his closet - yeah, we made it up to the bedroom, sorry, you weren't invited!, and he loans me his jacket the Rainbow with the fringe! It's so colorful, he finds it and grabs it quickly. I offer to have it cleaned and returned, but knowing Elvis he just tucks his head down a bit, and smiling says, "Nah, honey, you keep it!"
    Yeah, I've had this dream before!
    \

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Haven't we all had some of those dreams...My boy, my boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    It sounds like you have mentally rehearsed it many times
    There's nothing wrong with rehearsals....after all, we would want to be sure we did it right the first time!
    Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    Ok, if we are talking fantasies .................................................. .... phew............................ Ive LOADS!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    Ummm, well, ummm......................... well .................................. ....................................... .............................................. ok .. No!

DONT LAUGH!!
    Although I did have navy blue knickers and stuck gold sticky stars to them ... so kind of wonder woman!!!! ish

Now Im embarrassed!

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpsuit Junkie View Post
    You Meet Elvis and he invites you back to Graceland (wow I know) you kick back and Jam with the king laughing and having fun, you have a great time!

So here it is...

1. What songs would you sing (ask Elvis to sing)
    None, lol, I'd give him a look and let him choose lol What fun would there be in asking for anything? lol

2. Elvis invites you to see a show (You choose what Year and what Show)
    Oh boy, lol........ '69 Singer's Special, oh heck, truly, I couldn't choose.

3. As you are leaving Elvis gives you a memento (You choose, could be anything! Car, Ring, Autograph or Cadillac)

Nope, couldn't do it, I'm not made that way to choose, to hint, to give feelings of wanting anything. However, I'd give him a hug, and perhaps he may sense me as a person, if I'm lucky, and thank him for a wonderful time

Okay...here goes!

I'm sitting right on the edge of the stage during the Comeback Special...(I can almost smell the leather! )...and of course, all the songs he sang were requested by ME! Especially: Baby What You Want Me To Do...ewwwwlala!

After the show, we sneak out and THEN head back to Graceland. Alone, of course. He does a private little session, just for me, and that would include: Steamroller Blues, Pocketful of Rainbows, Just Pretend, and I Can't Help Falling In Love With You!

At the end of this wonderful night...he places a TLC necklace around my neck, and makes me promise to see him again tomorrow night. Of course I agree, and then the KISS... goodnight!

I go to sleep singing "What a night, ewww what a night it was, it really was such a night"!

((Guess I've done a bit of rehearsing myself! ))

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Okay...here goes!

I'm sitting right on the edge of the stage during the Comeback Special...(I can almost smell the leather! )...and of course, all the songs he sang were requested by ME! Especially: Baby What You Want Me To Do...ewwwwlala!

After the show, we sneak out and THEN head back to Graceland. Alone, of course. He does a private little session, just for me, and that would include: Steamroller Blues, Pocketful of Rainbows, Just Pretend, and I Can't Help Falling In Love With You!

At the end of this wonderful night...he places a TLC necklace around my neck, and makes me promise to see him again tomorrow night. Of course I agree, and then the KISS... goodnight!

I go to sleep singing "What a night, ewww what a night it was, it really was such a night"!

((Guess I've done a bit of rehearsing myself! ))

OMG, how could he resist lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    OMG, how could he resist lol

He couldn't!!!

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    He couldn't!!!

"Come Fly With Me"

1. I would want him to sing You've lost that loving feeling

Or Unchained Melody..Or He touched me... You'll never walk alone

2. would see one of his Vegas ones

3.To have one hot night with him!!!!!!
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    We will forever miss you at TCB
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Whatever the hell he wanted: I wouldn't care. But I'd suggest Johnny B.Goode; Mystery Train; That's All Right Mama and every kick-arse rock song there ever was. As for ballads, I wouldn't join in or choose any. Just sit back and watch.

Of the official shows, there is no question: front-row centre in Las Vegas, August 12th midnight show (RCA Show#5). Just for the sit-down portion alone ... Little Sister/Get Back; I Was The One: Love Me; Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Obviously, August 1970 is when I would have most liked to have met him.

Of the unofficial shows: Vegas, Opening Night, July 31st, 1969. Again, no question whatsover.

3. As you are leaving Elvis gives you a memento (You choose, could be anything! Car, Ring, Autograph or Cadillac)
    As long as he was giving it to me willingly (I'd never ask or hint for anything, except maybe an autographed LP or two and a photo together), then I'd have loved one of his most sparkly rings.

That's a relatively "real" idea. But for pure fantasy, he'd hand me the American (Embroidered) Eagle jumpsuit. And no, in this fantasy, I never, ever put it on.
    Last edited by Getlo; 08-28-2009 at 09:56 PM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

OK...here's my fantasy....

Me and girlfriend make it to the back door before dogs spot us. I knock on the back door and he answers and says "yes, honey, can I help you"....I just simply say "Elvis, can you come out and play" (remember I was only 15 or 16).....

He comes out and we go get on the golf carts and ride all over Graceland...playing chicken, flipping those things over, racing up and down the driveway...and then he invites us back the next day.....and the next day Linda moves out and I move in....of course nobody will know about it til I'm 18!!!!!

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post

Me and girlfriend make it to the back door before dogs spot us. I knock on the back door and he answers and says "yes, honey, can I help you"....I just simply say "Elvis, can you come out and play" (remember I was only 15 or 16).....

He comes out and we go get on the golf carts and ride all over Graceland...playing chicken, flipping those things over, racing up and down the driveway...and then he invites us back the next day.....and the next day Linda moves out and I move in....of course nobody will know about it til I'm 18!!!!!
    Great fantasy gail...i am sure theres more to come!

elvislady

Coming On Strong

You Meet Elvis and he invites you back to Graceland (wow I know) you kick back and Jam with the king laughing and having fun, you have a great time!

So here it is...

Great Thread!!I cant imagine how it must of felt to meet the King,id probably be shaking in my boots hahaa!
    1.Theres so many songs,but i would ask him to sing Unchained Melody first.I can listen to that song everyday and never get tired of hearing it.
    Then i would ask for You''ll Never Walk Alone
    2.1957,any show from that year promoting jailhouse rock
    3.Autograph and a pink caddi!

GIORGIA

It's Hard question!
    Because I would Do Everything with My Love Elvis!
    But
    I ask to My Love Elvis to sing everything gospel songs at a piano(and I seat next to HimAnd I kiss Him!!),
    Love Me Tender
    Loving You
    Mary In The Morning
    I Was The One
    Just Pretend
    You Don't Say You Love Me
    Love Letters
    And I Love You So
    Hurt
    Uncheneid Melody
    The Next Step Is Love
    You Don't Know Me
    Are You Lonosome Tonight?
    Always On My Mind!(Me!Of Course!
    Softly As I Live You
    You Are The Boss(With Me!)
    And When He sing you are My Girl
    I said You Are My Man!
    Today,Tomorrow and Forever!Duet With Me!Of Course!
    I Need Somebody To Lean On
    Hawaii Wedding Song(Elvis Sing:I DO and I sing:I DO!!!!!!!!
    and with this song I Marry Him!
    And Then He sing
    Promise Me that you not Leave ME Never,and I say:NEVER!)
    Why Night My Love
    I Can't Help Fall In Love
    I'll Rember You
    The Wonder Of You(Of Course,Me!)
    Bridge Of The Trouble Water
    You Lost That Loving Feeling
    and much much more!

The Opening Show 69' at Las Vegas!
    When Elvis Kiss Me!
    I'm Leaving Elvis?
    Of Course Not!
    Because Elvis ask Me to Leave with Him Forever!
    Because with all this time past togheter is Fall In Love With Me!
    But to answer at the question I ask to Elvis a Ring(Of Course I have already the Ring!The Wedding Ring!),Autografh,Scarf with His Perfume,One on this suit with his perfume,a Dance Slow Closeness and of course He Kiss Me,and I Kiss Him all the Time!
    And a Picture with Him while He and I Kissing each other with So Love and Passion!

P.s I colour My Message with the Red,because is the Colour Of Love!
    The Love that I feel For Elvis!
    Last edited by GIORGIA; 09-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.

wow giorgia, how passionate you are about elvis it comes across in your post... i am not sure he would be able to give you all them kisses, dont for get he would have to share them out all with us ladies here!

elvislady

GIORGIA

Quote Originally Posted by elvislady View Post
    wow giorgia, how passionate you are about elvis it comes across in your post... i am not sure he would be able to give you all them kisses, dont for get he would have to share them out all with us ladies here!

elvislady

Thank you Elvislady!
    Thank you for your Beautiful Words!
    And I think that Elvis is be able to Kiss Me all these times!

Last edited by GIORGIA; 08-29-2009 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post

Love that one
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

This is a fun thread- great answers.
    Work in Progress!

Cadillac King

So here it is...

Here's mine:-

1. Songs would include -
    a) 'Suspicious Minds', Unplugged style
    b) 'Polk Salad Annie' slow version with the 69 On Stage Album talking Intro,
    c) 'Never Been To Spain' Elvis On Tour Rehearsals version, sounds more bluesy.
    d) 'Johnny B Goode' Kick *** Style

2. What show - Very Hard to decide here, there are so many great shows! When push comes to shove I guess the time when Elvis was at his Jumpsuited peak I've got to got with one of the Madison Square Garden shows June 11th 1972 with the Porthole Jumpsuit.

3. What memento? - Well, I'm just walking to the hall and Elvis opens the door takes off his glasses and says here, have these as a memento! How cool to be able to look through some glasses Elvis looked through.

Your turn..
    Nice thread JJ, thank you.

1. Whatever he wanted. But , if he insisted : (he probably be sorry he did )

Lawdy Miss Claudy.
    Baby What You Want Me To Do.
    Polk Salad Annie.
    Proud Mary.
    Guitar Man
    Mystery Train
    TigerMan.
    In The Ghetto.
    Bridge Over Troubled Water.
    Something.
    Steamroller Blues.
    Fever.
    How Great Thou Art.

2. 68 Comeback Special.

3. Just a photo, taken with him, on the day. A hug and a kiss. I would take him a box of Italian Canolli, to say thank you !

Luana.

Cadillac King

Great questions, JJ.. Okey Dokey, I have butterflies just thinking about it.. hehe

1. I'd ask him to sing:
    And The Grass Will Pay No Mind...hopefully while we were "walking barefoot by a stream, saying nothing laying in the sun with some of his soft wet kisses in reply"....
    BWDWMTD......maybe with a bit of "we're going up and we're going down"....
    Do You Know Who I Am?..and "I'll have love in my heart and a smile on my face"
    Can't Help Falling In Love and Just Pretend...for obvious reasons...sigh..

2. Can I pick them all!!! NO..ok well TTWII one of the midnight shows, but I want to spend the whole day in rehearsals too... (I 've loved him for over 35 yrs..I want it all LOL)

3. If I can't have him..then I want a passionate love letter(about our day lying in the sun with his soft wet kisses)...A recording of a version of Just Pretend with him saying my name through the song, and his aviator glasses!!
    Last edited by LISY; 08-30-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

Great answers everyone, I just thought a nice ride on the Lisa Marie to go pick up a Peanut Butter sandwich would be cool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast