Thread: Problems installing Flatcast? Help is here

Problems installing Flatcast? Help is here

For any people out there,who are having difficulties in getting the radio player for our shows.Here is a quick step guide to help you.
    If you wish to do this before showtime,you can visit www.flatcast.com and register ,its all free.completely safe and you recieve an e mail.giving you your selected usrename and password.
    then simply install the flatcast player.its usually a plug in.you must have your pop up blocker turned off,at this point..you will then get a dropdown bar that askes you to allow ActiveX..you must allow this.then install the plugin.
    If you plan on doing this at the begining of the show...Its simple
    Firstly launch internet explorer.-------click on our show link on the home page.this takes you directly to the show.You must have your pop up blocker OFF.or allow popups.you will get a small dropdown bar at the top of internet page,asking to allow ActiveX.click ..allow...after a few seconds.you will get a "plugin" box apear asking you to install the Flatcast player...Allow..and Run..its as easy as that.you can log in by clicking on the Login tab on the player if you wish.
    If anyone is experiencing problems with their installation of Flatcast.Please send me a pm or message and I will gladly talk you through it.
    Thankyou Malc
    Last edited by Sonny; 08-19-2009 at 08:46 AM.
    Rosanne 4/27/59-7/22/09 Rest in Peace

http://malc07.tripod.com

My Radio shows every Thursday and Sunday at 7pm UK time

Re: Problems installing Flatcast? Help is here

I have a hard time,trying to change my colour on the chat,Malc.So,I have to go to Flatcast.com in order to change the colour.
    The One and Only King of Rock'n'Roll.

Re: Problems installing Flatcast? Help is here

Shelley.change the color on the flatcast player,when the show is in progress. next to the log in button.sometimes if the color doesnt change at the first atempt,try again.
    Rosanne 4/27/59-7/22/09 Rest in Peace

http://malc07.tripod.com

My Radio shows every Thursday and Sunday at 7pm UK time