Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Elvis CD Collectors Site Temporarily Down

Post For Elvis CD Collectors Site Temporarily Down

Due to an error by the hostingcompany of the "For Elvis CD Collectors Only" website the site is temporaily down, but will return as soon as possible.

Click for full article: Elvisnews.com
    Here you can discuss the latest Elvisnews

Cool, I thought they must have banned me!!!

Shame that...

HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

I hadn't no trouble Get On "For Elvis CD Collectors Only"
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

Check out the date of the first post, by elvisnews....

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav-A-Tampa View Post
    Check out the date of the first post, by elvisnews....

2004??? What's going on?

there another tread that's post another date I post on wrong tread
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

It's a sad day in paradise when one can't get into the FECC forum. I still mourn the loss!
    Last edited by thefunkyangel; 02-23-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by thefunkyangel View Post
    It's a sad day in paradise when one can't get into the FECC forum. I still mourn the loss!

Hey don't laugh Funky, I must have it bad, I'm even missing the Doc

When is that **************** board open again

In the mean time, I will stalk it on a daily basis

Wouldn't be nice if right now:-

FECC respond to emails.

Or, at the very least post some info on their website. If' it's there it is not easy to find
    It's All About The Music

So, what do you look like ?

Come on guys (FECC Admin.) stop p!ss farting around and get the d@mn board up again !

FECC Forum

We received several e-mails concerning our Forum. We were the ones who decided to shut it down as we've got simply tired of the fights going on there. This is not pleasant for us to receive complaints or have to check the Forum all the time because there is something nasty going on.

Our first idea was to close it for good but we changed our minds for the time being .We do expect the fighting and bickering to stop permanently. It will have to since we won't have a high degree of tolerance.

The Forum will be active within the next 48 hours. Besides the two administrators and The Boss ( moderator ) we will add an extra moderator. He is well known on our forum as PEP. We do expect these moderators will be treated with respect.

source: FECC Team / February 27, 2007

-------------------------

Well, there we have it...

It's a little puzzling to me, because I didn't think there was that much fighting going on. Then again, maybe it was bad, and I got so used to it I didn't notice anymore ?!? LOL

Rich

Rich, you're right, besides the fighting and b!tching only added character to the board! I kind of gotten use to all the guys hitting each other with their handbags!
    Cheers!

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Maybe now everyone will show some class and not get in those nasty arugments like before..i'm sure the admins there dread checkin it cause everyday it seems like something new is boiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_TCB View Post
    FECC Forum

We received several e-mails concerning our Forum. We were the ones who decided to shut it down as we've got simply tired of the fights going on there. This is not pleasant for us to receive complaints or have to check the Forum all the time because there is something nasty going on.

Our first idea was to close it for good but we changed our minds for the time being .We do expect the fighting and bickering to stop permanently. It will have to since we won't have a high degree of tolerance.

The Forum will be active within the next 48 hours. Besides the two administrators and The Boss ( moderator ) we will add an extra moderator. He is well known on our forum as PEP. We do expect these moderators will be treated with respect.
    source: FECC Team / February 27, 2007

-------------------------

Well, there we have it...

It's a little puzzling to me, because I didn't think there was that much fighting going on. Then again, maybe it was bad, and I got so used to it I didn't notice anymore ?!? LOL

Rich
    It was nice to be there while it lasted...I am not going back especially under who really does not like me and ridiculed (along witth ..me with my REAL autograph..So ..I can take a hint..And Mr. fileblocker(I know you) BYE!!! Ps. To the admnistrator that was awfully nice to me...THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Juan Luis; 02-28-2007 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JLGB View Post
    It was nice to be there while it lasted...I am not going back especially under PEP who really does not like me and ridiculed (along witth pal UF.,N8..me with my REAL autograph..So ..I can take a hint..And Mr. fileblocker(I know you) BYE!!! Ps. To the admnistrator that was awfully nice to me...THANK YOU. You can take those 4000+ posts and delete them please..more bandwith.
    Stop being silly and get your arse (***) back on the FECC forum! The place wont be the same without you, JLGB !

Coming On Strong
    I wish I had a dollar everytime someone said they wouldn't be back on the FECC board. I'd be one rich dude.
    Won't you sing me away to a summer night, let me hold her in my arms again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Songman View Post
    I wish I had a dollar everytime someone said they wouldn't be back on the FECC board. I'd be one rich dude.
    ...watch me.
    Last edited by Juan Luis; 02-27-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    _Let's get outta here!__Elvis Presley On SACD___Juan Luis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast