Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: For Elvis CD Collectors Site Temporarily Down

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia Elvis.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,593

    Post For Elvis CD Collectors Site Temporarily Down

    Due to an error by the hostingcompany of the "For Elvis CD Collectors Only" website the site is temporaily down, but will return as soon as possible.

    Click for full article: Elvisnews.com
    Here you can discuss the latest Elvisnews

  2. #2
    Cadillac King sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    279
    Cool, I thought they must have banned me!!!



  3. #3
    Cadillac King iamhekev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND
    Posts
    325
    Shame that...



    HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

    SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

    http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

  4. #4
    TCB Mafia poormansgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Julian, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,275
    I hadn't no trouble Get On "For Elvis CD Collectors Only"
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

  5. #5
    Check out the date of the first post, by elvisnews....

  6. #6
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav-A-Tampa View Post
    Check out the date of the first post, by elvisnews....

    2004??? What's going on?

  7. #7
    TCB Mafia poormansgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Julian, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,275
    there another tread that's post another date I post on wrong tread
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

  8. #8
    It's a sad day in paradise when one can't get into the FECC forum. I still mourn the loss!
    Last edited by thefunkyangel; 02-23-2007 at 05:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by thefunkyangel View Post
    It's a sad day in paradise when one can't get into the FECC forum. I still mourn the loss!

    Hey don't laugh Funky, I must have it bad, I'm even missing the Doc

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7
    When is that **************** board open again

    In the mean time, I will stalk it on a daily basis

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9
    Wouldn't be nice if right now:-

    FECC respond to emails.

    Or, at the very least post some info on their website. If' it's there it is not easy to find
    It's All About The Music

  12. #12
    So, what do you look like ?

  13. #13
    Come on guys (FECC Admin.) stop p!ss farting around and get the d@mn board up again !

  14. #14
    Coming On Strong Rich_TCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    40
    FECC Forum

    We received several e-mails concerning our Forum. We were the ones who decided to shut it down as we've got simply tired of the fights going on there. This is not pleasant for us to receive complaints or have to check the Forum all the time because there is something nasty going on.

    Our first idea was to close it for good but we changed our minds for the time being .We do expect the fighting and bickering to stop permanently. It will have to since we won't have a high degree of tolerance.

    The Forum will be active within the next 48 hours. Besides the two administrators and The Boss ( moderator ) we will add an extra moderator. He is well known on our forum as PEP. We do expect these moderators will be treated with respect.

    source: FECC Team / February 27, 2007

    -------------------------

    Well, there we have it...

    It's a little puzzling to me, because I didn't think there was that much fighting going on. Then again, maybe it was bad, and I got so used to it I didn't notice anymore ?!? LOL

    Rich

  15. #15
    Rich, you're right, besides the fighting and b!tching only added character to the board! I kind of gotten use to all the guys hitting each other with their handbags!
    Cheers!

  16. #16
    Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    in the cold Kentucky rain
    Posts
    7,513
    Maybe now everyone will show some class and not get in those nasty arugments like before..i'm sure the admins there dread checkin it cause everyday it seems like something new is boiling.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_TCB View Post
    FECC Forum

    We received several e-mails concerning our Forum. We were the ones who decided to shut it down as we've got simply tired of the fights going on there. This is not pleasant for us to receive complaints or have to check the Forum all the time because there is something nasty going on.

    Our first idea was to close it for good but we changed our minds for the time being .We do expect the fighting and bickering to stop permanently. It will have to since we won't have a high degree of tolerance.

    The Forum will be active within the next 48 hours. Besides the two administrators and The Boss ( moderator ) we will add an extra moderator. He is well known on our forum as PEP. We do expect these moderators will be treated with respect.
    source: FECC Team / February 27, 2007

    -------------------------

    Well, there we have it...

    It's a little puzzling to me, because I didn't think there was that much fighting going on. Then again, maybe it was bad, and I got so used to it I didn't notice anymore ?!? LOL

    Rich
    It was nice to be there while it lasted...I am not going back especially under who really does not like me and ridiculed (along witth ..me with my REAL autograph..So ..I can take a hint..And Mr. fileblocker(I know you) BYE!!! Ps. To the admnistrator that was awfully nice to me...THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Juan Luis; 02-28-2007 at 11:12 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JLGB View Post
    It was nice to be there while it lasted...I am not going back especially under PEP who really does not like me and ridiculed (along witth pal UF.,N8..me with my REAL autograph..So ..I can take a hint..And Mr. fileblocker(I know you) BYE!!! Ps. To the admnistrator that was awfully nice to me...THANK YOU. You can take those 4000+ posts and delete them please..more bandwith.
    Stop being silly and get your arse (***) back on the FECC forum! The place wont be the same without you, JLGB !

  19. #19
    Coming On Strong
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lonely Street U.S.A.
    Posts
    83
    I wish I had a dollar everytime someone said they wouldn't be back on the FECC board. I'd be one rich dude.
    Won't you sing me away to a summer night, let me hold her in my arms again.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Songman View Post
    I wish I had a dollar everytime someone said they wouldn't be back on the FECC board. I'd be one rich dude.
    ...watch me.
    Last edited by Juan Luis; 02-27-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    _Let's get outta here!__Elvis Presley On SACD___Juan Luis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elvis Collectors Fair
    By joanne in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 06:02 PM
  2. New site Elvis
    By Memphiss in forum Off topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
  3. Collectors Gold cd3 (BMG)
    By Albert in forum (alternate) Artwork discussion and Work-In-Progress
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •