Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: pregnant Cilla

Cadillac King

Re: pregnant Cilla

Quote Originally Posted by TCB4ELVIS View Post
    You don't have to read a book or watch a movie to "speculate" what really went down, when you hear a ready made girlfriend moved into Elvis' house.
    Well there goes Anita Wood's reputation....

along with Linda Thompson's - at least for those first few months anyway!!!

She would be showing by Dec 7 1967, i don't think we can say she may have been before she was married when none of us know
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

whoops left out the word pregnant
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

I don't think i've ever seen pictures of her pregnant.
    Sincerely,
    Mr.TCB

Quote Originally Posted by TCB4ELVIS View Post
    why even have an Elvis discussion if everytime we thought something we'd say, Nobody knows except Elvis.
    My info isn't just from that, Child Bride book. The Lamar quote came from the Alanna Nash book. You don't have to read a book or watch a movie to "speculate" what really went down, when you hear a ready made girlfriend moved into Elvis' house.

I agree, we all love 'speculating', still the same though, even Lamar is speculating, unless he was in the bedroom with them...........LOL
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

There's nothing wrong with a little 'informed' speculation
    The thing is, with such an overwhelming weight of anecdotal sources suggesting that Elvis disliked penetrative coitus, preferring alternative methods of gratifying his nether regions while in the company of female 'guests', it becomes easy to understand how they successfully maintained a poker face while asserting Cilla's pre-marital virginity. The bottom line is, they hadn't had sex, at least in the most conventional sense, and it didn't even require any restraint on Elvis's part. He was still getting busy in the manner he preferred anyway.
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

MissyM

I've said this before, and take it with a grain of salt, (according to my sources) she said she thought she was preg. they got married in a hurry, and then she got preg. at the ranch.(oldest trick in the book) Joe Esposito said about the trailor on the ranch, "That's were Cilla got pregnant." And I worked in ob, according to calculations she had to get preg. around the 12th of May-not on the wedding night. That substantiates Joe's statement. She had a few preg. tests and the third came out positive. Cilla says the first two did to, but that is her word and not what some others said. Why did the first two come out neg, because she wasn't far enough along as she wanted people to think. But Elvis had his pride and it was kind of a made up story about the wedding night conception. Do you honestly think Elvis would admit she pulled one over on him, hardly. Then everyone is waiting for Lisa to be born about the end of Jan. and she was a no show. She then comes along and there is no way she was overdue-to tiny.
    But in the Elvis circle, everyone goes along with the whole charade and the fairytale story becomes the truth and history. (not the only time)
    Elvis was a happy camper with his daughter, but not the other parts. Therefore he was a bit distant with Priscilla. There was the whole he couldn't have sex with someone who had a child, part truth, but the other part is that he was inwardly angry with Cilla for fooling him. That little arguement they had when she was 7 months along and the fact that she tell it like she was shocked and hurt is her version. She fails to tell the part of it were he was getting wise and suspected he had been fooled.
    Again, take it with a grain of salt. But I'd say, what I have been told, pretty much adds up.

TCB Mafia

I was full term, and tiny, Missy. How much did Lisa weigh? She had eyelashes, a lot of hair, and fingernails, didn't she?

My preg test for my boy was at only five weeks, confirmed. My boy came early and was a big bub, over 9 pounds. We have big babies in our family. It just depends, on genetics, as another possiblity, too?

I always just assumed that, since marriage is a special occasion, Elvis had made the rare decision to 'go traditional' that evening and it resulted in Lisa's otherwise unlikely conception.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    That little arguement they had when she was 7 months along and the fact that she tell it like she was shocked and hurt is her version.
    Of course it's only her version. I don't believe he told her he wanted a trial separation when she was 7 months pregnant for no apparent reason. I don't know what it is but something is missing in her story as usual.

i went overdue with my first baby by 2 weeks and she was only 7lb 4 not really that big but then i a only 5ft 3 she is now 27 and 5ft 7.. also like jess i had a 5 week posative test for my 3rd child. maybe things have improved test wise since then, now you can buy your own then you had to go to the docs and it took a while to come back with the results...thats what happend 27 years ago anyway!

elvislady

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I don't know what it is but something is missing in her story as usual.
    The only thing missing from the Priscilla Presley story is me

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I am sure you will be in her next book. How can she forget that fondling!

SleepyJack

I always just assumed that, since marriage is a special occasion, Elvis had made the rare decision to 'go traditional' that evening and it resulted in Lisa's otherwise unlikely conception.
    So...if we were to go with that one Teddy.... One night of sin= one pregnant partner...... it`s a good thing Elvis preferred the alternate methods.... otherwise we would have as many Presley offspring as we have Elvis impersonators!!!

How? He wanted to get rid of her because she enjoyed 'playing' with her teddy bear too much?

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyJack View Post
    otherwise we would have as many Presley offspring as we have Elvis impersonators!!!
    Wouldn't it be cool?

Instead we have a multitude of little sweaters in safety deposit boxes throughout the South.
    And congrats on your 1500th post, SJ.

SleepyJack

Instead we have a multitude of little sweaters in safety deposit boxes throughout the South.
    And congrats on your 1500th post, SJ.
    My what???..... God Lord, I never look over that side of the screen!!! Didn`t realise I`d gone that far!
    Thanks Teddy.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    ... And I worked in ob, according to calculations she had to get preg. around the 12th of May-not on the wedding night. That substantiates Joe's statement. She had a few preg. tests and the third came out positive. Cilla says the first two did to, but that is her word and not what some others said. Why did the first two come out neg, because she wasn't far enough along as she wanted people to think. But Elvis had his pride and it was kind of a made up story about the wedding night conception.

...But in the Elvis circle, everyone goes along with the whole charade and the fairytale story becomes the truth and history.

...Elvis was a happy camper with his daughter, but not the other parts. Therefore he was a bit distant with Priscilla. There was the whole he couldn't have sex with someone who had a child, part truth, but the other part is that he was inwardly angry with Cilla for fooling him.
    Very interesting point of view MissyM
    I always thought like you. It's easy: elementary mathematics. But do not forget that it is important to know the version of Elvis.

"I am now a central part
    Of your mindīs landscape
    Wheter you care or do not
    Yeah, Iīve made up your mind"

Loving elvis

Doesn't really matter to me either way if they had sex or not and all the people in elvis life tell the same stories and all seem to be off along the way so really we can't hardly take what they say with 100% turth. The only people that really knew was elvis and priscilla.
    Last edited by presley31; 08-10-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast