Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MJ & Lisa Marie ?

Backstage Pass

MJ & Lisa Marie ?

Does anyone know, but did Lisa ever bring Michael Jackson to Graceland? Never have been able to find this info out. Thanks!

Re: MJ & Lisa Marie ?

I have no idea, sorry. They didn't live together, so I don't know if they ever went to Graceland together...

franny

International Level

Quote Originally Posted by GraceeD1970 View Post
    Does anyone know, but did Lisa ever bring Michael Jackson to Graceland? Never have been able to find this info out. Thanks!
    According to http://www.elvispresleynews.com/Mich...iePresley.html
    he was at Graceland with Lisa in 1994. There are a couple pictures on that
    site. I seem to remember seeing news coverage of them in Memphis.
    "talk about the good times"

Its A Nothing Place Now , Its Been Nothing Since 1977, I Would Not Care If Waco Got It For His Own,I Wished That Elvis Had a Son Instead Of This Mess,

Cadillac King

I know MJ was in Memphis but I was never sure he actually went to Graceland.

What I remember is that MJ just 'showed up' at Elvis Week in 1994. He had not been expected by Lisa Marie and I think kind of 'crashed' one of the events. I know there are photos of him, LM, and Priscilla overlooking a railing at an Elvis Event. I think it has been viewed as MJ trying to get his own attention there.

It makes sense that MJ would of course go to Graceland but I never really knew he had. The photos in the posted elvispresleynews article don't look like the inside of Graceland to me - but maybe so.

Do others remember hearing about it this way? I'm thinking it may have been Lisa who said this is the way it happened.

Backstage Pass

I just want to find a pic of him at Graceland (something you can tell that he was there.)

Coming On Strong

i don't really think MJ has been to graceland with lisa marie.i am not sure...
    i am a chinese girl , i hope to be friends with you

International Level

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
    I know MJ was in Memphis but I was never sure he actually went to Graceland.

What I remember is that MJ just 'showed up' at Elvis Week in 1994. He had not been expected by Lisa Marie and I think kind of 'crashed' one of the events. I know there are photos of him, LM, and Priscilla overlooking a railing at an Elvis Event. I think it has been viewed as MJ trying to get his own attention there.

It makes sense that MJ would of course go to Graceland but I never really knew he had. The photos in the posted elvispresleynews article don't look like the inside of Graceland to me - but maybe so.

Do others remember hearing about it this way? I'm thinking it may have been Lisa who said this is the way it happened.
    I agree. I don't think the pictures were taken at Graceland, either. And thinking back on the news coverage that I remember seeing, I can't say
    for sure that any of it was actually shot at Graceland. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerstar View Post
    According to www.elvispresleynews.com/MichaelJackson-LisaMariePresley.html
    According to the comment under the pic , it shows them at graceland . does any one know if MJ was an Elvis fan or not ?

He was the firstest with the mostest.

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

Yes, she did in fact as the same she also took Nic age there... MJ and lisa together was pretty high powered and kept very safe and secret from the public. Elvis liked Michael and of course we know Michael loved Elvis.

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post

Yes, she did in fact as the same she also took Nic age there... MJ and lisa together was pretty high powered and kept very safe and secret from the public. Elvis liked Michael and of course we know Michael loved Elvis.
    Elvis liked Michael as a kid - he didn't know him as an adult. I'm not real sure he would have been happy with him as a son-in-law.

Did you decide to stay or did I dream you said you were leaving?

Forever Best Friends

Originally Posted by ELVIS69FOREVER
    I Wished That Elvis Had a Son Instead Of This Mess
    That's a bit harsh.

here's a pic that says Michael at Graceland
    http://images.google.com.au/imgres?i...a%3DG%26um%3D1
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    According to the comment under the pic , it shows them at graceland . does any one know if MJ was an Elvis fan or not ?
    The young lady wishes to know if Michael was an Elvis fan. I think these pics may answer that.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS69FOREVER View Post
    Its A Nothing Place Now , Its Been Nothing Since 1977, I Would Not Care If Waco Got It For His Own,I Wished That Elvis Had a Son Instead Of This Mess,
    There's no need to sugar-coat anything on our behalf. Tell us how you really feel.
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerstar View Post
    According to http://www.elvispresleynews.com/Mich...iePresley.html
    It's difficult to verify for sure that they're in Graceland from those photos. I suspect that the pics were just labeled that way to make them seem more interesting because I've never heard of MJ visiting Graceland- it would have been a bigger story than the Bush and Koizumi visit and most fans have heard about that one. I think we would have heard more about this.

It says a lot about the publicity machine which was in place around that marriage. It's extraordinary that any man wouldn't visit his wife's family home but Lisa and Michael's 'people' obviously felt that the world wasn't ready for that "Kissing Elvis's daughter is one thing but you stay out of his house or they'll lynch you!"

The most bizarre 'Lisa's husband' stories are surely the Nic Cage ones, though, what with his laying on the bathroom floor for effect and the tattoo of her visage which is supposedly still too sensitive to remove from his 'barse'. I like Lisa but she sure knows how to pick 'em.
    Makes the Jacko dalliance look like a walk in the park.
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    The young lady wishes to know if Michael was an Elvis fan. I think these pics may answer that.

Thanks Cliff ! a solid proof !!!!!!!!

He was the firstest with the mostest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post

All MJ did was take one of the coolest moments in Elvis' career, the Jailhouse Rock production number and turned it into a whole concert. That was very smart of him to do but when it comes to down to it, Elvis took a lot of beatings from the press and the public for being different and it paved the way for MJ.
    In regards to pictures of MJ at Graceland the only event I could thing of was 94. A very well staged event. That whole marriage in my opinion was a publicity stunt to get Elvis' name out there. MJ needed some positive publicity after all that mess they accused him of to sell his, HIStory CD set and EPE I believe was pushing the 70's box set.

International Level

Quote Originally Posted by GraceeD1970 View Post
    On www.elvis.com under News and FAQs Michael Jackson's name appears
    on a list of celebrity visitors at Graceland. No other information is given
    about his visit.

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

By the way, I begg to differ with your considration of Michael being a kid that Elvis liked, he say great talent in MJ. He was amazed by the abilities this youngster had, and by 1977..MJ had grown a lot, both in wisdom and talent and there was no doubt where life would take him.....to the TOP!

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

Cadillac King

Janet Jackson too????!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I3klYKZN3Y"]YouTube - Lisa Marie Presley & Michael Jackson at Elvis Tribute[/ame]

And I checked Elvis.com - she is also listed as a visitor to Graceland!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast