Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micheal jackson family and daughter

Loving elvis

Micheal jackson family and daughter

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...84611#31784611

Very touching video of the family.

Can't really say l have always been a fan but what a touching memorial as l watched it on t.v.

Re: Micheal jackson family and daughter

I watched it on CNN, it was sure very touching.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQWwq8kdk4"]YouTube - Michael Jackson Memorial: daughter's tearful words and his brothers pay final tribute[/ame]
    Last edited by cibetty; 07-07-2009 at 05:14 PM.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

TCB Mafia

I'm a little bit disturbed that they paraded his daughter up there. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    I'm a little bit disturbed that they paraded his daughter up there. Very strange.
    bingo just what i was thinking...not a proper thing to do to that sweet little girl
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

I agree, seeing that little girl in the spotlight when she is grieving was a little hard to watch...

But, I wonder if it's because she wanted to say a few words and they just let her...

franny

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    I agree, seeing that little girl in the spotlight when she is grieving was a little hard to watch...

But, I wonder if it's because she wanted to say a few words and they just let her...

franny
    To me it's just another strange decision by the family. This whole thing is looking like a circus orchestrated by them. I mean c'mon, selling tickets to memorials, holding a lotter, etc. My God, the dude has been dead 2 weeks and he's not even buried yet. Is it just to squeeze more publicity for the Jackson family machine? What gives? At least with Elvis' death it seemed more of a sincere, gut reaction, more emotional. Then to top it all off, they stick his grieving daughter up there in front of the whole world. Can you imagine that being done to 9 year old Lisa? I can't.

Loving elvis

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post

franny
    I have to wonder if it was done in her own free will?

Maybe SHE wanted to say something!
    I dont think that they would have Made her say something janet said wait paris wants to say something! I truley did not feel that they pushed her to say sometingIMO!!!
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    We will forever miss you at TCB
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broussey View Post
    Maybe SHE wanted to say something!
    Yeah for real.

But no, of course we have to look at it as being bizzare or something because its MJ related. The poor little girl, may have wanted to say goodbye to her daddy for the last time, perhaps.....
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar

To me it's just another strange decision by the family. This whole thing is looking like a circus orchestrated by them. I mean c'mon, selling tickets to memorials, holding a lotter, etc. My God, the dude has been dead 2 weeks and he's not even buried yet. Is it just to squeeze more publicity for the Jackson family machine? What gives? At least with Elvis' death it seemed more of a sincere, gut reaction, more emotional. Then to top it all off, they stick his grieving daughter up there in front of the whole world. Can you imagine that being done to 9 year old Lisa? I can't.
    No one is comparing it to 9 year old Lisa. If you didn't think that Memorial service was sincere then you need a reality check my friend. Instead of comparing everything thats happening with Michael to Elvis....
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    No one is comparing it to 9 year old Lisa. If you didn't think that Memorial service was sincere then you need a reality check my friend. Instead of comparing everything thats happening with Michael to Elvis....
    Well I don't know if Joe Jackson cared about MJ or any of his kids

the two times I saw him on t.v. after Michael died he was promoting his new record label.
    That was the first thing he said before anything else was he's got a record label out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

the two times I saw him on t.v. after Michael died he was promoting his new record label.
    That was the first thing he said before anything else was he's got a record label out.
    I seen that too! That man seriously needs a slap in the face, or something! When I was watching the memorial I swear he didn't show one bit of emotion for his deceased son. I think he was more star struck than he was grieving.

It was interesting that a lot of performers/speakers went up to Michaels brothers, and his mother - and not his dad!
    I also dont think Paris should have gone on stage either. MJ kept them "under wraps" when he was alive . I think this decision should have been respected after death too.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Here's the reality check "friend"....it was a very strange production. Right down to the ticket buying for the memorial to the obsesive need for family publicity. You're foolish if you think he won't be compared to Elvis. Everyone is doing it....including you. Come up with something constuctive to say instead of lashing out at a fellow Elvis fan.

Here's the reality check "friend"....it was a very strange production. Right down to the ticket buying for the memorial to the obsesive need for family publicity. You're foolish if you think he won't be compared to Elvis. Everyone is doing it....including you. Come up with something constuctive to say instead of lashing out at a fellow Elvis fan.
    bingo my friend..tottaly cleverly planned
    ...too much tv..exposure .as if it was the pope that just died..the funeral memorial was simply sadly a case of overkill.....enough alrighty..jackson threads are now wish the mods here would wake up
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Loving elvis

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    bingo my friend..tottaly cleverly planned
    ...too much tv..exposure .as if it was the pope that just died..the funeral memorial was simply sadly a case of overkill.....enough alrighty..jackson threads are now wish the mods here would wake up
    No offence Joe but we should be able to discuss micheal since we are on the non topic place and there are also fans that like michael here aswell.

Back on topic l have to disgree..l think the memorial was well done and not over the top in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    No offence Joe but we should be able to discuss micheal since we are on the non topic place and there are also fans that like michael here aswell.

Back on topic l have to disgree..l think the memorial was well done and not over the top in my opinion.
    ur entitled to ur opinion...the ceremony was wayyyyyyy over the top... .i dont hate jackson.. there just my opinions.. over hyped tv exposure of a man who had huge probs drugs just to name one....farah fawecet cant spell her last name properly was abigger icon than he was in the 70s..she deserved more coverage. much more so than jackson..and she was brushed aside by the mediaanyways enough about jackson his career ended a long time ago only in the 80s he made valid contributions to the music industry.... im happy to see you back in n the forum posting...hope all is well with you...welcome back good friend..have agood day
    Last edited by epmoodyblue; 07-08-2009 at 08:32 AM.
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Loving elvis

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    ur entitled to ur opinion...the ceremony was wayyyyyyy over the top... .i dont hate jackson.. there just my opinions.. over hyped tv exposure i of a man who had huge probs drugs...farah fawecet cant spell her last name properly was abigger icon than he was in the 70s..she deserved more coverage. much more so than jackson..and she was brushed aside by the mediaanyways enough about jackson his career ended a long time ago only in the 80s he made valid contributions to the music industry.... im happy to see you back in n the forum posting...hope all is well with you...welcome back good friend..have agood day
    Good to be back Joe Thank you too

[/COLOR][/B]Originally Posted by Brian

That was the first thing he said before anything else was he's got a record label out ..You are so right Brian..Joe Jackson is one cold hearted ******* I censored that one myself..ModsGreat post Brian

While I think the emotions were sincere I can't help but feel that the entire thing was way over the top. I mean I live in CA and it cost the county of LA $4 million! I feel the state is broke enough without having to pay $4 million for a funeral. I do think that Paris speaking was unfair to her and because Janet Jackson told her to speak up and moved the microphone I really felt that was uncalled for, her grief should not have been paraded around .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast