Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could their possibly be a chance that the Graceland 1977 elvis Pool Footage exists?

Re: Could their possibly be a chance that the Graceland 1977 elvis Pool Footage exist

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    beautiful avatar u got there tommy
    Thank you.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Re: Could their possibly be a chance that the Graceland 1977 elvis Pool Footage exist

how quickly fans forget..this is what its about..
    OK, but I still see no truth to this, and no proof of this footage, so I still believe there is none at Graceland, it would have surfaced way before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    OK, but I still see no truth to this, and no proof of this footage, so I still believe there is none at Graceland, it would have surfaced way before now.
    respect ur opinion ..but u never know..my friend..there is lots of professional concert footage out there in private collectors hands that still hasint been released either...anything is possible
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

No, it almost certainly does not exist. The newspaper was wrong (Vernon was filmed at Graceland) and the rumour has perpetuated from there

Quote Originally Posted by rickb View Post
    No, it almost certainly does not exist. The newspaper was wrong (Vernon was filmed at Graceland) and the rumour has perpetuated from there
    I believe this to be true, Graceland was his sanctuary, a place of refuge and protection for him. Only time I remember was when he came home from the Army and they filmed him in the office, the famous interview.

Remember Elvis was a private person.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I believe this to be true, Graceland was his sanctuary, a place of refuge and protection for him. Only time I remember was when he came home from the Army and they filmed him in the office, the famous interview.

That does make a lot of sense Tommy!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76 View Post
    That does make a lot of sense Tommy!!!

TCB!
    Mike
    Thanks friend.

a basketball coach that i had, has footage of Elvis preforming in Milwaukee, WI 1977...he's to old to know how to put it onto youtube.

Backstage Pass

The Interview of Elvis at the poolside excists, together with footage of Elvis around and in Graceland. Why EPE doesn't release it? Because Elvis is dead, and they still want to have a lot of money. So all the material that is still in the vaults are spread over a whole time period. Why we had to wait so long for the Aloha, special edition and the Comeback? Because they spread them over time. Oh yeah, there is also a plan, that if the visitors rate of Graceland is becoming under the 50% lost in the future, they will open the second floor.. to get more visitors.. I know about this plans..

Loving elvis

agree with you Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    agree with you Tommy
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SunStudios54 View Post
    a basketball coach that i had, has footage of Elvis preforming in Milwaukee, WI 1977...he's to old to know how to put it onto youtube.
    good point ..anything goes..theres lots of cool footage of elvis out there we dont even know about
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    The Interview of Elvis at the poolside excists,
    Good Lord, I am sick to death of this ridiculous myth being spread around.

The interview DID NOT HAPPEN.

Clowns like Christian M have this and other fanciful ideas listed on their websites as being in "private hands", and gullible fans believe it without a shred of evidence.

Oh, and if you're reading this Christian, we're all still waiting for that special "professional footage" you said would blow us all away in the spring. That is to say, last spring! What a surprise, nothing has surfaced ... again!

FACT: Elvis didn't give a stuff about the special, and specifically told The Colonel and the producers he didn't want to have to do anything special for it. Hence, all they filmed was two shows, plus background stuff from other venues.

The newspaper article shown here is the only reference to the poolside interview, and is an example of a journalist running with a story without confirming al the facts.

It.

Did.

Not.

Happen.

Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

good point ..anything goes..theres lots of cool footage of elvis out there we dont even know about
    Er, the Milwaulkee footage mentioned above is obviously home movie footage. Big difference between that an a professionally-filmed interview.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post

The interview DID NOT HAPPEN.

It.

Did.

Not.

Happen.

What are you trying to say Getlo? Just kidding lol

franny

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Er, the Milwaulkee footage mentioned above is obviously home movie footage. Big difference between that an a professionally-filmed interview.
    how do you know the old dude wasint a professional anyways thanks for your input getlo ..glad u like my threadpeace to u
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by SunStudios54 View Post
    You are 15???? How old is he? 30???

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    The chances of the rumored June/July 1977 Graceland poolside interview existing is about as likely as Elvis being alive.

I seriously doubt EPE is holding back any major cache of unreleased film footage.Escpecially the poolside interview.The time for big money when it comes to Elvis has since passed when it comes to these things.Every year that goes by the monetary value is going with it.It's just hardcore fans that care about these things anymore.

This is a key point.No way Elvis was going to have a film crew wandering around Graceland interviewing him.One of the reasons he did the special was that it required no effort on his part.Just do your regular act.That's it.Being interviewd wasnt part of the deal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast