Thread: New Covers For Alternate aloha CD,

New Covers For Alternate aloha CD,

Enjoy It Everyone. who Needed high tech software to Do great covers.
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alternate Aloha CD_Front.jpg   Alternate Aloha CD_Back.jpg  
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

Re: New Covers For Alternate aloha CD,

Hi Tom:

Reason for high-tech software....mmmm...look at your design...and the pixels it has.
    And most cheap/free software have less features.
    In Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator things can be done in a nicer way and easier most of the times. Specially the last 2 programs are great for text/fonts, with no pixels ect.

There are some nice pieces of free software..but most of them have limitations. And these days every piece of software can be found on the internet......

And maybe you could slow down a bit with your covers...your almost posting on a daily bases...i think when you spend a bit more time on your covers..they look even better than the ones you recently posted.

Keep up the nice work, Tom!

I work over few hours On this one, What I got came With My PC, I used I got and Used few Pictures From Here And anothers Site, My mind Have limitations too , I been working Years how Do Cut outs, I still Not Get To work For me right know, I slowing working with it. I'm not change how I made my covers right now. I think My Covers Are great. not great as your's covers, they Are better another ones , I don't Have right sofrware right now..
    plus I don't Have Money Get right software, I want .
    Tom
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

Quote Originally Posted by mn-designs View Post
    Hi Tom:

Reason for high-tech software....mmmm...look at your design...and the pixels it has.
    And most cheap/free software have less features.
    In Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator things can be done in a nicer way and easier most of the times. Specially the last 2 programs are great for text/fonts, with no pixels ect.

There are some nice pieces of free software..but most of them have limitations. And these days every piece of software can be found on the internet......

And maybe you could slow down a bit with your covers...your almost posting on a daily bases...i think when you spend a bit more time on your covers..they look even better than the ones you recently posted.

Keep up the nice work, Tom!

I don't change Pixels On pIctures , I used Oril. Pixets You Guys Post In The Piciure Galley.
    You go look At old Lp's Covers They look easy and soft looking That's
    I can put in Words I'm trying To keep them liked that.
    I'm not trying out do anotrhers , You want call my Work and Covers Cheap looking That's Your rights, I'm Think I'm Had with this site , Sorry Arbert and Friends On Here This Used Been fun place .
    I will post little things on here, I Been Do this Few years Now, I'm Not peferct All time I'm doing A covers , It's How My Day goes If I have spells I can't Remember I Did That or So On .

Tom
    Last edited by poormansgold; 05-22-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Hold on Tom.....i never called your work cheap! I was talking about the cheap software and their limitations...
    And with pixels i mean that you saved the design to the jpg/jpeg format...and it got pixels around the text and pictures, with the better software you don't have that problem.
    And if you post your work in the progress section...you get good and less good reactions..don't expect that every reply is only positive...
    we always want to try to give you a honost reply and that you can learn something. to create better covers...i can call myself a pro these days..cause i'm working in the design world for over a year now..and i hope with my replies to your (and others) work you can improve your skills!
    Please Tom read the replies carefully..before you reply..
    That's saves a lot of over-reacting replies.
    I sincerly hope you stay here on TCB-World...my friend!

I'm sorry Ok. I have To do it the way my mind can do it, My mind Not liked yours Or another's ,I'm One person that have to be teach hand on , you understand I comig from Now, I'm Sorry I miss read your Comment early ok
    Tom

Tom, you do a great job, I'm glad you post your covers here.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Some of you all never been down South too much...
    I'm gonna tell you a little story, so you'll understand where I'm talking about

SleepyJack

Hiya Tom! I hope you don`t stop sharing your artwork with us here... I love seeing all the things that people create...yours included. Nobody gets everything right all the time.... and after all, this is a nice place for everybody to visit, and all the art and the photos and videos just makes it an even nicer place to visit.Keep it up!

thanks Jack For nice comments
    Tom

Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape - South Africa

Re: Commmmments!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLOTom

My DEAR Friend PLEASE Don't (DO NOT) Fall in the same Trap as I did a Couple of Months Ago - PLEASE I BEG YOU - Leave ANY (AND I MEAN ANY Comments from Who Ever it May be - and I Don't have to Mention ANY NAMES) Comment (AND I MEAN NEGATIVE AND OR BAD) as it is or from who it may come My DEAR FRIEND - it will (ONCE AGAIN) ONLY Get You "BOOTED" OFF "AGAIN" - as it Happened to My Record Breaking "That's The Way It Is" DVD Covers - there is Unfortunately some "SO CALLED ELVIS FANS" outta there THAT DOES NOT Like to be BEATEN to Their OWN Hand and What is This Elvis "Covers" (OKAY - ALTERNATE) ALL ABOUT AT THE END OF THE DAY - Nothing BUT JUST The Real Love and Passion You and Me (and so MANY Others) have for The Man Called ELVIS PRESLEY - so Be it - I Suppose I'm Gonna Get Nailed for this "Comment" as-well BUT as I Said if The Shoe Fits then "They" MUST Walk That Lonesome Road.

You My Friend as I Said Does A GREAT JOB (Better Than Those SAME PEOPLE OUTTA There THAT give You so MUCH Negative Comments) and I Would Like To ask You to Kick them Butt (Hope it is NOT A Bad Word that I Used) and KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO

YOU ROCK MAN

Andre (From South Africa)
    "In Years Gone By"

Thanks for the Comments, I'm will Do Them The way I know how and more better way too
    Tom

Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape - South Africa

Re: ALL YOUR COVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes That's What I CALL GOOD COMMENT CHAD - DO IT THE WAY YOU DO IT THE BEST - as I Said You Rock Like Elvis Did - Keep Up the Good Work "Our" Friend in Elvis

Best Wishes

Andre (South Africa)
    "In Years Gone By"

thanks you nice comments
    tom