Thread: Graceland Guidebook updated...

Graceland Guidebook updated...

Graceland Guidebook updated: Since it was first published in the mid '90s, the purpose of the Official Graceland Guidebook has been two-fold: first, to briefly tell the story of Elvis Presley's life & career and second, to take the reader on tour through Graceland and the additional exhibits & attractions that are available to Graceland guests.

As Elvis' posthumous career achievements & milestones have grown and as the Graceland guest experience has evolved, the Guidebook has been periodically updated. This latest edition, available in both hard and softcover versions, has been updated in order to provide a more contemporary & vibrant look featuring wonderful photography of Elvis & his family, his beloved Graceland and the adjacent attractions & exhibits that comprise the Graceland tour experience. Click here to purchase your copy today. (News, Source: EPE)

Re: Graceland Guidebook updated...

Thank you Franny

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

You're welcome, Tommy. I was thinking to get this book, but not much feedback on it here...yet lol

franny

I've read from others that it's pretty much the same as the first editions, not much new added. It sounds like it's been updated. I don't own previous editions, so I may consider it, if I can find it at a good price.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go