Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

  1. #1
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    I'll Remember You!!!

  2. #2
    TCB Mafia beckelvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SPAIN
    Posts
    1,700

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw



  3. #3
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Dearest Evi,

    Incredible, I don't know how you do it. Elvis' eyes are amazing.

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    I love this honey, are you going to paint it?

    I could look into his eyes, forever.....





    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post

  4. #4
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Dearest Evi,

    Incredible, I don't know how you do it. Elvis' eyes are amazing.

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    I love this honey, are you going to paint it?

    I could look into his eyes, forever.....


    Good idea!!!
    Kimmi! I do it for YOU!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  5. #5
    Backstage Pass Angeline69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    215

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    You draw his eyes beautifully. It is so difficult to do that !
    "Gossip is small words from small minds" Elvis Presley

  6. #6
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by beckelvis View Post

    THANK you REBECCA!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  7. #7
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Merci beaucoup , ma CHERIE!!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  8. #8
    I Dreamed a Dream Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    17,834

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Beautiful

    I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

  9. #9
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Angel eyes...that's the perfect name for them!

    Very beautiful drawing Ewa!

    Diane

  10. #10
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Beautiful
    You are very polite - Tommy !!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  11. #11
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Angel eyes...that's the perfect name for them!

    Very beautiful drawing Ewa!

    Diane
    Diane, so beautiful words!!!!
    Really , you think that ?
    THANKS!!!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  12. #12
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Really beautiful Evi, and "Angel Eyes" are really perfect words for it. You can draw and paint his eyes so beautifully, really amazing!!


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  13. #13
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    Really beautiful Evi, and "Angel Eyes" are really perfect words for it. You can draw and paint his eyes so beautifully, really amazing!!
    THANK YOU BETTI my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  14. #14
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    Good idea!!!
    Kimmi! I do it for YOU!!!!!

    LOL, you are such a beautiful person, honey, lol, too much, oh my, lol lol

    I'm speechless, lol, and you make me laugh at the same time, lol lol

    I'm sitting here Nothing's coming out! lol

  15. #15
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    LOL, you are such a beautiful person, honey, lol, too much, oh my, lol lol

    I'm speechless, lol, and you make me laugh at the same time, lol lol

    I'm sitting here Nothing's coming out! lol
    I may tell the same about YOU!!!!
    And this ELVIS draw - I will be paint - you see!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  16. #16
    TCB Mafia Princess franny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,444

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Beautiful drawing, Evi.
    Your drawings have such great detail, you know just how to capture him!
    Thanks, so much for all the amazing work you do.

    franny

  17. #17
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    Beautiful drawing, Evi.
    Your drawings have such great detail, you know just how to capture him!
    Thanks, so much for all the amazing work you do.

    franny
    Thank You Franny !!!
    Your words are very nice to my
    I'll Remember You!!!

  18. #18
    Coming On Strong ani presley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    88

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    AMAZING!
    Crazy about ELVIS!

  19. #19
    Down In The Alley shelley.m.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    2,647

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    OMG!Absolutely stunning,Ewa.
    The One and Only King of Rock'n'Roll.

  20. #20
    International Level
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    723

    Re: 'ANGEL EYES...' - draw

    That is truly

    Just beautiful


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •