Thread: TTWII help needed

Mad Tigers
    hi

theres a bit in the concert section where elvis bends down to sign a painting that a fan has done for him and he says something like "to barhega is that your name". now heres my problem she asks elvis to do something or give her something and he says "no i can't do that im sorry". does anyone what she asks for i have tried to hear what she says but i just can't pick it up.

any ideas ..
    MY BOY,MY BOY

Alway thought she asked for a song,and he says sorry can"t do it ?, wish i new what she asked :bash:

Is her name american,and was she in a fan club?,and if so,did she write to a mag/news letter,and gave a review?

If any of the above is true,hope some one in the EP fandome, could give as some answers .

KEV.
    HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

Coming On Strong
    I've always wondered the same thing! A few different ideas came to mind, she might have asked him to sign something else? Or did she ask for her pen back, and he was just joking about the "sorry, can't do that"? I've tried so hard to hear what she says, but to no avail!!

Lisa
    If never I met you
    I'd never have seen you cry
    If not for our first "Hello"
    We'd never have to say goodbye...

See asked him to sign another item (what kind of item, I have no idea). EP was already taking time out from the show to accomodate. Perhaps it was a bit forward of her to make another request (JMO).

- Capt. "EL."

Cadillac King
    I hear tell that she wanted to take a photo of them together -which was not allowed in the show room and apparently Elvis played by the rules....

jb

The photo story sounds reasonable....

It's obvious Elvis could not have his picture taken with her at that time, during the show.

By the way, I think her name is: Bahiga...

Anyway, the pen story doesn;t sound that strange to me either. Maybe he was just jokin' by saying: no I can't do that (I won't give you back your pen). A little later on he says: you'll get it back, hang loose...

The other options: another autograph or a particular song... Well, I don't know. I guess he would've signed something else at that time. A song request would've gotten a diff'rent rejection, maybe...

Sonny

I don't think it's a joke about the pen. Elvis seems pretty serious when he says it.

Maybe it was a picture of them both she was wanting. Whatever it was, she pushed her luck a little too far.

In the end she got more than that. Forever on celluloid with the King - and in a movie!

Mind you she had to wait three decades to see herself in the new 'That's The way It Is'.
    Too much monkey business for me to be involved in

Mad Tigers
    thanks for the replys guys

i like the idea of elvis takeing the pen but the photo idea seems to fit the best..

thanks again
    MY BOY,MY BOY

Interesting.

However, cameras were not allowed in the Vegas showrooms. In fact, they were confiscated if revealed.

To my ears, she says:

"Could you do this .... too?" (paraphrased)

....... and then she points / gestures to another item (can't make it out, but it looks like paper).

- Capt. "EL."

You're right about that: cameras were not allowed in the showroom, but that never seemed to bother anyone, did it?

I mean, lots of pictures and even 8mm were shot over the years in Vegas.

Sonny

Originally posted by Sonny@Apr 21 2004, 06:07 PM
    You're right about that: cameras were not allowed in the showroom, but that never seemed to bother anyone, did it?

I mean, lots of pictures and even 8mm were shot over the years in Vegas.

Sonny
    The "No Cameras" policy is the reason there are hitherto unseen jumpsuits on display (and in existence) @ Graceland.

Lots of unseen stuff from the Vegas / Tahoe venues, it would appear.

For every show that happened to be captured by smuggled devices, there are dozens of others that were not.

--------------------------------------------------------

Regarding "Bahigen" -

The camera request also makes sense in explaining EP's reaction.

I, however, see it as a request to sign multiple items and her also asking for the return of her pen.

Anyway you slice it, .............. it is a bit odd.

- Capt. "EL."