Thread: CHICAGO BEAT "76"

Backstage Pass

CHICAGO BEAT "76"

This is Chicago Beat CD Cover,I hope your liked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails front chicago.jpg   back chicago.jpg  

Re: CHICAGO BEAT "76"

Pretty good heber

I really like ur cover, better than the original

International Level jean francois's Avatar

wowo great work

Do you know who is credited for taking the photos of this CD?

Backstage Pass

I do not know my friend, but I understand that if I am wrong correct me, but not to the degree that you have taken photos of Elvis during his lifetime, may require purchase or authority over them because the company has all the exclusive PRESLEY in terms of their image.

Quote Originally Posted by heber View Post
    I do not know my friend, but I understand that if I am wrong correct me, but not to the degree that you have taken photos of Elvis during his lifetime, may require purchase or authority over them because the company has all the exclusive PRESLEY in terms of their image.
    I am not sure what you are saying here.
    I am not upset but two of these photos on this CD, I took from just a couple rows back from the stage. It's amazing how someone who has never published these photos accidentally finds that his photos end up on a CD cover.

Backstage Pass

now I understand your point of view, first of all, so I said you took 2 of these photos, I understand that you were at these concerts, if not please Excuse me, but if so it is a pleasure even for here to know, these pictures take here in the gallery section, I hope he is not bothered to find 2 of these in cd cover, as a fan of Elvis, I try to use your pictures as best as possible that in some cd cover I can do, greetings from my island Puerto Rico where there are a number of Elvis fans and some Puerto Ricans where Elvis worked with in life, my respect for you and God bless.

I am not mad and those two pictures look real good on the CD covers. Greatings from Illinois. I was only once in Puerto Rico to then board a cruise ship. It is a beautiful country.
    I am blessed to have seen Elvis live 36 times in my life. God blessed my life with those memories and God bless you too.

Backstage Pass

is a pleasure for me to meet someone who witnessed the career of one of the best artist that took United States, I am 37 years old and I went up knowing not only the musical career of Elvis, but also their strengths and weaknesses such as human and an artist, excitement that I learned from him, would have given anything to have seen this man on stage, people like you are what keeps his memory alive to pass to people who value the life of a man no longer be yours to others and even I must admit that it was not selfish on some occasions but had altercations with people who did not respect his privacidad.nuevamente thanks for the opportunity, I am very happy for meeting you here and even for my God give me good health and for yours.