Thread: good news & sad news.................

good news & sad news.................

hey guys. I got my cast off after falling on the ice last month. back to work on monday. that's the good news. sad news is one of my co workers passed this last wed. very short battle with cancer only 55 years old. she loved Elvis & so does her husband. she only lasted 1 month. I worked with her for 19 years. life is so very short & fragile. thank you for listening. Elvis fans are the very best. We all love & miss him. One special man that one was. thank you again. have a good one.

Re: good news & sad news.................

Thats really sad news about your co worker, as the saying goes " life is to short enjoy it! glad your leg is ok.
    elvislady

I am so sorry.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

I'm glad for you that you've gotten your cast off but so sorry about your co-worker.

Diane

So sorry about the loss of your work mate, but glad you are on the mend.

thank you.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by rustysgirl View Post
    hey guys. I got my cast off after falling on the ice last month. back to work on monday. that's the good news. sad news is one of my co workers passed this last wed. very short battle with cancer only 55 years old. she loved Elvis & so does her husband. she only lasted 1 month. I worked with her for 19 years. life is so very short & fragile. thank you for listening. Elvis fans are the very best. We all love & miss him. One special man that one was. thank you again. have a good one.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated, Rustysgirl. I'm so sorry about your loss.

Life is much too short, it goes in the blink of an eye, I agree. Yes, Elvis was very special, more than special, an incredible human being.

It's great that you are on the mend, I know how frustrating it is being one armed! lol

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Kimmi